Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
That's a beautiful offer, the best help I can think of offering is to point you in the direction of those who usually translate the games. They got things nice and tidy.
I'm confused in those live spreadsheet
I see Japanese texts but which ones do I need to translate?
The 'Translation' column or something?
Only that? Or after translation I need to change some codings or something like those 'Frame', 'True', 'False'??

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
Well can't say about other links but the MEGA link is 7GB cuz some of the folders have 2 or 3 translations. I.e
'Cornered by a cheeky devil' has 3 folders:
1) RAW Japanese ones
2) Uncensored ONLY
3) Partial Translation + Uncensored

Like this some other folders also have the same category & also MEGA is deliberately updated & is easy to use & that is why its 7GB
thanks for the info buddy

t1pak

May 9, 2018
How do you get the lewd end in the newest game? I tried every combination I could think of but I always get either the love end or the slave end. I've gotten the third end, which is uh....prisoner, I guess? But I can't seem to be able to get the 4th lewd one, which is the only one missing from theusual JSK line-up. Also, this elf has quite a few items to take off before you get her fully naked. For some of the stuff I still haven't figured out what it was i did to remove them (because I wasn't paying enougn attention), but I've managed to remove is the head piece (the foehead protector thing with the wings). ANyone got any idea how to get rid of that?

TOTMpole

Dec 21, 2018
How do you get the lewd end in the newest game? I tried every combination I could think of but I always get either the love end or the slave end. I've gotten the third end, which is uh....prisoner, I guess? But I can't seem to be able to get the 4th lewd one, which is the only one missing from theusual JSK line-up. Also, this elf has quite a few items to take off before you get her fully naked. For some of the stuff I still haven't figured out what it was i did to remove them (because I wasn't paying enougn attention), but I've managed to remove is the head piece (the foehead protector thing with the wings). ANyone got any idea how to get rid of that?

They've got the 100% file on the Mega, as well as instructions as to where you need to drop it.

t1pak

May 9, 2018
They've got the 100% file on the Mega, as well as instructions as to where you need to drop it.
Yeah, I know. But, i kinda want to get it myself, you know? Even though it's basically more or less the same same formula with every JSK game, unlocking all the stuff myself instead of wating for someone to post a 100% save file is half the fun. Only problem is that, even though I more or less figured out what means what in terms of the japanese text, I can't seem to find out how to get the lewd end. lol

TOTMpole

Dec 21, 2018
Yeah, I know. But, i kinda want to get it myself, you know? Even though it's basically more or less the same same formula with every JSK game, unlocking all the stuff myself instead of wating for someone to post a 100% save file is half the fun. Only problem is that, even though I more or less figured out what means what in terms of the japanese text, I can't seem to find out how to get the lewd end. lol
I can respect that.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Can´t download the games because MEGA account limit or something. How you do it?
either its the claim firefox cant handle the filesize, or you downloaded too much data in the last hours (bandwith limit exceeded). either you change your ip or wait.

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
Main way to support JSK is to buy the games yourself. If you wanna support the translators you're better off asking them directly, they have a whole thread on ULMF

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes