Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
anyone know how to get ending 2 and 4 of the latest jsk game?
End 2? If you're talking about Lewd End then:
★Start Story mode 3
★Use at least 10 foreplay
★Make her cum at least once by foreplay
★Each time upon rape, make her cum
Don't choose pregnant related dialogues, that is don't choose the 2nd option after each battle & rape

End 4? If you're talking about love then:
★Start Story 2
★Don't rape her at all
★Choose the 1st option after EACH battle

Reactions: madhook2

qphan0402

Jun 27, 2019
guys im having trouble on the newest games , like every time i open a cutscene my game went blank i have to press rifght click and skip , any solution to this ???
1586492915516.png
1586493007174.png

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
guys im having trouble on the newest games , like every time i open a cutscene my game went blank i have to press rifght click and skip , any solution to this ???
If I remember correctly that usually means you are either missing the sub folder or you didn't extract the full file.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I dont know man i just download from the link our comunity post
Listen here
The Elf Knight game has a folder named SUB
it contains some SWF files
These are the files that should be in the folder:

★ end_1.swf
★ end_2.swf
★ end_3.swf
★ end_4.swf
★ H-A-1.swf
★ H-A-2.swf
★ H-A-3.swf
★ H-A-4.swf
★ H-B-1.swf
★ H-B-2.swf
★ H-B-3.swf
★ H-C-1.swf
★ H-C-2.swf
★ H-C-3.swf
★ H-D-1.swf
★ H-D-2.swf
★ H-D-3.swf
★ H-D-4.swf

If either ONE of these files are missing in your Sub folder, then you'll face that White Screen problem each time you play the game

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
End 2? If you're talking about Lewd End then:
★Start Story mode 3
★Use at least 10 foreplay
★Make her cum at least once by foreplay
★Each time upon rape, make her cum
Don't choose pregnant related dialogues, that is don't choose the 2nd option after each battle & rape

End 4? If you're talking about love then:
★Start Story 2
★Don't rape her at all
★Choose the 1st option after EACH battle

what options are the foreplay options? the ones that come up listed in pink upon knocking her down?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
what options are the foreplay options? the ones that come up listed in pink upon knocking her down?
You'll need to buy those Foreplay options & yes after knocking her or tying her, you'll have options to touch her private parts
Do at least 10 of them & also make her cum once by teasing her

toolkit

Oct 14, 2018
Already a new game scheduled for the beginning of July. JSK just keeps rolling them out.

Link to new blog too, for everyone to follow-up.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Someone tell me how to get the missing things

View attachment 616927
What you're missing are
Ending 3 (Capture End) :
Unlock this Ending by playing Story Mode 3 & only rape her Once without any pregnant related dialogues that is to say options 2 every time

Ending 4 (Love End) :
Unlock this by playing Story Mode 2 & not rape her at all & choose 1st options after each battle & always spare her

Cowgirl (H-scene) :
Unlock this by getting 4 ♥
Use the "Soul Alter" option or the Red Circle in battle & increase her lust until it has 4 Hearts
For easily getting that , Use 2 hit combo THEN use the Soul Alter or Lust increase button

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Already a new game scheduled for the beginning of July. JSK just keeps rolling them out.

Link to new blog too, for everyone to follow-up.
Well, rather than a new game, I really hope JSK could Remake some of his older games like Vampire Hunter or the Overthrow! the demon queen which featured Maou Yumisu

I don't know why but the artstyle in the new games according to me is dropping low
The Artstyles & the colouring in the older ones were actually better for me personally

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes