KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Guys I've found a new game fo JSK Studio, bt it is completely in japenese, but so daamn cool!

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Thanks dude! But how am I suppose to use the 100% save file?
Follow these:

Make sure you can see hidden files
On Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\(Your Windows Login)\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UG7D3554(This will be different per computer)\localhost

On Windows 7:
C:\Users\(Your Windows Login)\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UG7D3554(This will be different per computer)\localhost

~Info provided community guide~

But why do ya need to use a save file? Play the damn game! It's fun!

Reactions: CarbonBeast

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
You have to download all the files of the game and put them in the same folder if I'm correct.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I've already download the game
Did you properly download everything?
I'd suggest you to download this folder

Must contain all the files (technically the SUB folder as that's the main data folder)
If everything is there, then there shouldn't be any problem launching the game with EXE or SWF

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
Anyone on caring for a moody niece? or the cornered cheeky devil one? think im gonna give those two a go, gonna translate them fully and touch em up. its obviously going to take a lot of time because going through actionscript code is ass to deal with

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone on caring for a moody niece? or the cornered cheeky devil one? think im gonna give those two a go, gonna translate them fully and touch em up. its obviously going to take a lot of time because going through actionscript code is ass to deal with
Ah... Nice
Hope you do Moody Niece first
It's one of my favourites since Maki reminds me of Takarada Rikka
If you can translate it fully then I can update the APK of it with your translations

Reactions: wernershutterstock

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I have a problem btw, when i close out my game it doesn't save. how do I fix
are you playing in browser or 3rd party engine exe? if its browser, you need to make sure it doesnt clean up the sol objects, otherwise called "flash cookies".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_shared_object

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
anyone got moody niece without the translations..? theres a folder with the uncensor but it's also partially translated. I kind of need the original text to translate it

EDIT: nevermind im a dummy

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes