sirlance98

Jun 13, 2017
thanks for translate
i was trying to make my translate, but i find very hard to do jap to english.

mastermk65

Mar 7, 2020
View attachment 230272

Overview:
A collection of JSK工房 games.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-10
Release Date: 2020-01-10
Developer:
Censored: Partial
Version: 2020-01-10
Language: English + Partial English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

How to run:

FULL DOWNLOAD
MEGA - - -

Split Downloads

Magical Girl Buster translation by:

View attachment 230278 View attachment 230279 View attachment 230280 View attachment 230281 View attachment 230282 View attachment 230283
So when I downloaded this file and tried playing it on a swf player on android. Only tomboy, imouto can't be refused, ex with serika, with imouto, and ayasaki are playable for the sex scenes. However when I try playing any other game for example vampire hunter N or how to discipline a shoplifting girl, when I reach the H scenes the screen is covered by a white panel... what should I do please help..

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
So when I downloaded this file and tried playing it on a swf player on android. Only tomboy, imouto can't be refused, ex with serika, with imouto, and ayasaki are playable for the sex scenes. However when I try playing any other game for example vampire hunter N or how to discipline a shoplifting girl, when I reach the H scenes the screen is covered by a white panel... what should I do please help..
Listen Android phones are TOO weak to play any SWF file that large
The ones you could play were the games that were too small with little functions

I'd suggest you to download the APK files to play the other ones

Reactions: mastermk65

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Can I get the apk for these games
Attached files below. I'd really appreciate it if you could. Thanks man View attachment 636911 View attachment 636913
This first link should contain more or less ALL the old games you mentioned:

This 2nd link here is my personal link that contains some of the new ones with translations & has some games same as the first link but has translations in mine:

mastermk65

Mar 7, 2020
The first link has all of the old games but they're still in swf format, how can I turn them to apk. Either way thanks a bunch man I appreciate it.

jl1274613

May 1, 2020
Anyone has Elf Knight (Is the Demon Lord's Life Endangered by the Elf Knightess?) guide (for apk) thanks aot in advance

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Does anyone have Jsk Studios Games In Apk?
You people really are too damn lazy to swipe up, aren't you?
This first link should contain more or less ALL the games in APK (except for some new ones):

This 2nd link here is my personal link that contains some of the new ones with translations & has some games same as the first link but has translations in mine:

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes