milligan

Apr 30, 2018
You people really are too damn lazy to swipe up, aren't you?
This first link should contain more or less ALL the games in APK (except for some new ones):
Mega

This 2nd link here is my personal link that contains some of the new ones with translations & has some games same as the first link but has translations in mine:
Mega

sir, would you be kind and tell me similar games , if you know of course. I couldn't find anything other than jsk. thank you in advance.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
sir, would you be kind and tell me similar games , if you know of course. I couldn't find anything other than jsk. thank you in advance.
Similar games?
Well, can't say about that but I can suggest you some of my favourites:
(1) SEISMIC Games (like: Wolf girl with you or Sweet Mami) images (9).jpeg
(2) Teaching Feeling
images (10).jpeg
(3) Flower Butterfly Boisterous Dance images (11).jpeg

I guess these? Don't know if you would like or not

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Sir this game for android i hope?
no. no. and no.

1 dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE139061.html wolf girl with you
2 dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE162718.html teaching feeling
3 not on english dlsite

Last edited:

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
does anyone have the full save data of 21) Will the Demon King survive the Elven Knight, the one give

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
does anyone have the full save data of 21) Will the Demon King survive the Elven Knight, the one give
Here's the save file:

But try to play the game man, it's fun discovering the stuff by yourself by fighting rather than using a shortcut

milligan

Apr 30, 2018
Sweet Mami 1 (APK):

Sweet Mami 2 (APK):

Sweet Mami 3 (APK):
Ohh, i download some rar files from this site , but cant open because the archive is damaged or has an unknown format ,
found a couple of other games, thanks

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Here's the save file:
Mega

But try to play the game man, it's fun discovering the stuff by yourself by fighting rather than using a shortcut
Yeah that was the one i was using i put it in the general with the others but the things that were locked before are still locked, do you know if i need to put it somewhere else, because it does not appear in the specific area

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah that was the one i was using i put it in the general with the others but the things that were locked before are still locked, do you know if i need to put it somewhere else, because it does not appear in the specific area
I think you're making a mistake in putting the save file in the proper location

Follow these:

Make sure "See Hidden Files/Folders" option is enabled

On Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\(Your Windows Login)\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UG7D3554(This will be different per computer)\localhost

On Windows 7:
C:\Users\(Your Windows Login)\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UG7D3554(This will be different per computer)\localhost

~Info provided by community guide~

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes