Jan 1, 2019
so since JSK didn't put percentage or when the game finish i decided to ask myself, when the newest game gonna releass and this is their answers.
"表示するのを忘れてました(笑)
予定は7月末でしょうか"
or translated to "I forgot to show it (lol).
Is it due at the end of July?"
i will take a guess at early August since they need to fix and adjusting the game as usual.
I think you're right - seeing as how the past couple games have gone, it's likely they'll finish up and upload the game early/mid august

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
So whens a guide for 31-40 coming?
aQeXBW0X_700wa_0.gif

That's a good question, I don't think there is guide maker for the JSK games right now.
We have the recolorists, AI translators, translation tool designer, torrent handler and art decensorer here, but I haven't seen a one guide maker.

Mar 22, 2023
View attachment 3608774

That's a good question, I don't think there is guide maker for the JSK games right now.
We have the recolorists, AI translators, translation tool designer, torrent handler and art decensorer here, but I haven't seen a one guide maker.
Every game comes with a full guide on how to beat it, in the game's Readme.
The games have literally never needed user made guides.

Last edited:

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
Dang ! to think all of JSK's artstyle related problems cld be solved simply by using Clip Studio Paint... Is he still using MS Paint to this day ? CSP has easy to use, customizable 3D base figures and can be used to draw hard poses and such. And Props like Buildings, Grass, Trees, Clouds and such. The Buildings can be used in games like Magic Buster or smth. and crowds for Ring fights, florals in street scenarios. It even has Mo-cap like thing. And heck even 'animations'... Even Photo to Drawing features... *coughs and dies*

CSP + some drawing tablet with screen =STONKS !!!

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
Dang ! to think all of JSK's artstyle related problems cld be solved simply by using Clip Studio Paint... Is he still using MS Paint to this day ? CSP has easy to use, customizable 3D base figures and can be used to draw hard poses and such. And Props like Buildings, Grass, Trees, Clouds and such. The Buildings can be used in games like Magic Buster or smth. and crowds for Ring fights, florals in street scenarios. It even has Mo-cap like thing. And heck even 'animations'... Even Photo to Drawing features... *coughs and dies*

Yap master

Mar 22, 2023
Yap master
I'd rather have users like him who have something to say, than someone like you, who has less than nothing to say. Next time just stay quiet.

In most art schools, the art teachers get really angry when they see their students use anime style for this reason.
It's because anime style isn't really based on reality and it's hard to have a consistent mental image of the character from all angles.

JSK uses Flash, as that's the program he has the most experience. He's been exporting his flash animations to Unity so that he can keep his Flash workflow.

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
In most art schools, the art teachers get really angry when they see their students use anime style for this reason.
It's because anime style isn't really based on reality and it's hard to have a consistent mental image of the character from all angles.

JSK uses Flash, as that's the program he has the most experience. He's been exporting his flash animations to Unity so that he can keep his Flash workflow.
So. like how people who got used to one software they used for long time ? Like how 'Blender' nowadays has tons of features and QOL improvements, it has 2D draw, line art, animate, texture, render you can see, and many more. At first it has every tool most artists need... And looks very enticing to me.... buuuuuut i'm very used to my 'Maya' so i don't wanna ever learn any other crappy softwares... heck even '3DS Max' which is from same company looks very alien to me. i go puke whenever i see 3DS interface. dang ! im sooo used to the 'Maya'. it's minimal... just like me.

So i guess JSK will still use his 'traditional' method. To make games only "he" can make huh ?

Could it be that he is not hiring commision to do Background art for de ( IMO ) following reasons ?

1. Background is too smol to be commisioned anyways and the cost may be higher than it's worth
2. Background art may look different like modern anime or smth like Kyo anime's so the characters and BG arts will be inconsistent
3. JP people tend to stick to their original works for life

and no competition in this particular genre. like how Valve's competitiors keep shooting at their own feet.

Closest to JSK games i know are :
1. Taiwanese game called "The Impregnation of the Elves". It's artstyle is good, but they are illustrations and still image, not enough to be called animated. And even though there are 6 different girls, its less fun and more buggy. particular ( 4th ) enemy girl's constant grabbing and the escape mini game becomes more annoying and less fun compared to JSK's reverse grab move
2. Some chinese game called "Feminist-Fist" or smth. This too has illustration and still image artstyle. and there are not enough mechanics, just rhytm game like buttons. could use some minor improvements. Press rhytms and spam < and >. rinse and repeat. yeah

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
At first it has every tool most artists need... And looks very enticing to me.... buuuuuut i'm very used to my 'Maya' so i don't wanna ever learn any other crappy softwares... heck even '3DS Max' which is from same company looks very alien to me. i go puke whenever i see 3DS interface. dang ! im sooo used to the 'Maya'. it's minimal... just like me.
I totally feel that.

Learning new tools is incredibly difficult when getting started.
So i guess JSK will still use his 'traditional' method. To make games only "he" can make huh ?

Could it be that he is not hiring commision to do Background art for de ( IMO ) following reasons ?

1. Background is too smol to be commisioned anyways and the cost may be higher than it's worth
2. Background art may look different like modern anime or smth like Kyo anime's so the characters and BG arts will be inconsistent
3. JP people tend to stick to their original works for life
Sounds like some reasonable reasons.

I doubt he'd ever need to commission to do anything regarding that personally though. It seems he has a handle on what he needs and can make do on his own.
and no competition in this particular genre. like how Valve's competitiors keep shooting at their own feet.

Closest to JSK games i know are :
1. Taiwanese game called "The Impregnation of the Elves". It's artstyle is good, but they are illustrations and still image, not enough to be called animated. And even though there are 6 different girls, its less fun and more buggy. particular ( 4th ) enemy girl's constant grabbing and the escape mini game becomes more annoying and less fun compared to JSK's reverse grab move
2. Some chinese game called "Feminist-Fist" or smth. This too has illustration and still image artstyle. and there are not enough mechanics, just rhytm game like buttons. could use some minor improvements. Press rhytms and spam < and >. rinse and repeat. yeah
I don't think competition is that simple.

First things first, more people making similar games can actually increase the sales of both creators. How? By increasing the market.

If Person A makes a game, and Person B makes a game, Person A and Person B both market the game. Person A might be able to reach a certain market of people from their marketing methods, and Person B would reach a different but similar set of people from their marketing methods.

The people both Person A and B find to play their games will want to play both games, because they like the formula and want more. Person A and Person B can't release games too quickly after all.

You only start seeing competition affect sales when you reach market saturation.

I don't like maledom games so I don't care about the Impregnation of the Elves or Feminist Fist, but it does make me happy to see people try and make similar games. Hopefully a good JSK-like gets released eventually so we don't have to wait too long in between games.

Reactions: Humg5
4.90 star(s) 13 Votes