Posab

Oct 2, 2019
Well, my active presence is not exactly needed here these days (I still lurk around without uttering a word) when it comes to translation, when people have wider access to AI auto-translation tools now, the AI has gotten fairly decent (still not perfect by any means, some do good, others 'fubar' it royally) and people get by using these tools, rather than relying me do it by hand slowly over time, all I can do is offer a guiding hand when I spot something that's not entirely accurate, like with the new gal's name when it came down to it.

Yet I have very little to say when it comes to the games itself due to the unity format, which I have no damn clue about when it comes to its inner workings in opposed when it came to the flash versions, so I can't really participate on the discussion with any insights on the matter when it comes to modding the game with recolors and such, all I can do is read nod in silence.

And ever since I retired from workforce, I've been clearing my backlog of games that have been gathering dust over the past few decades, so there is also that to explain when I suddenly drop out from radar.
do you plan on making full translations for the flash era games

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I make an effort not to come here since I'm desperate for a new JSK game, the last one don't count for me, still, I just went ahead and checked his Ci-en and now I'm all the more desperate...
At least now we don't get the % it's a bit unnerving that we don't know how much farther but at least I don't feel like a kid "are we there yet" AND it makes me feel like it's gonna be a much fatter game.

• Hey there
Reactions: Swallows999

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
I make an effort not to come here since I'm desperate for a new JSK game, the last one don't count for me, still, I just went ahead and checked his Ci-en and now I'm all the more desperate...
At least now we don't get the % it's a bit unnerving that we don't know how much farther but at least I don't feel like a kid "are we there yet" AND it makes me feel like it's gonna be a much fatter game.
Are you addicted or something? If so, get help

• Haha
Reactions: Artix0
Mar 22, 2023
What's wrong with the last game?

Is it because it's not a combat game?

XtraAction

Mar 10, 2023
Hello. I'd like to start with saying that I have a good majority of game 28: "The Coliseum King Has His Way In The Ring"

I want to say I haven't fully translated the full game. There's a bunch of dialogue, alternative dialogue, moaning dialogue, repeating dialogue from the translator(I got nearly 3000 words translated and that's not even all of it yet). So I'm sorry but not all the extra modes have been translated, but I have translated a huge amount of the story modes and endings.

When I do eventually get to the other games, I want to mainly focus on the games centered around fighting and combat. And when it comes to translating, I want to focus on strictly the story modes and endings and maybe on my free time, I'll do all the special modes.

The folder and decensor was made by bwebrwkerw while I added my own translation and resizer to it. I still highly recommend bwebrwkerw's previous works and edits.

Screenshot 2024-04-28 180235.png Screenshot 2024-04-28 180324.png Screenshot 2024-04-28 180545.png Screenshot 2024-04-28 180558.png Screenshot 2024-04-28 180417.png Screenshot 2024-04-28 180732.png

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hello. I'd like to start with saying that I have a good majority of game 28: "The Coliseum King Has His Way In The Ring"

I want to say I haven't fully translated the full game. There's a bunch of dialogue, alternative dialogue, moaning dialogue, repeating dialogue from the translator(I got nearly 3000 words translated and that's not even all of it yet). So I'm sorry but not all the extra modes have been translated, but I have translated a huge amount of the story modes and endings.

When I do eventually get to the other games, I want to mainly focus on the games centered around fighting and combat. And when it comes to translating, I want to focus on strictly the story modes and endings and maybe on my free time, I'll do all the special modes.

The folder and decensor was made by bwebrwkerw while I added my own translation and resizer to it. I still highly recommend bwebrwkerw's previous works and edits.
image0.gif

quazzzy48

Apr 25, 2022

Right on dude, your efforts are def appreciated

Nerbl4

Dec 26, 2022
Please tell me how to reset progress in such games. So that you start from the beginning. When you have 0 experience points.

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
Please tell me how to reset progress in such games. So that you start from the beginning. When you have 0 experience points.
Depends on the type of game.

- For games "Made with Unity": In the game folder, locate the file <name_of_the_game>_savedata.json and delete it.

- For games in flash (swf) format: you'll have to search in the "appdata" (usually "c:\users\<your_user_name>\appdata") folder for the folder of the game and delete the ".sol" (iirc) file located somewhere in there.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Unless the flash game itself has the code altered to have all content unlocked from the get go, with maxed out stats, which JSK did for few games shortly after the support for flash ended.

739853717171339365.png

Lyrad99

Mar 19, 2024
Man, i wish jsk added new sex animations like fisting, pussy job/ass job, full nelson, mating press, etc. that would be sold for everyone i guess.

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
Man, i wish jsk added new sex animations like fisting, pussy job/ass job, full nelson, mating press, etc. that would be sold for everyone i guess.
JSK is too old to change his ways... he is just one level away from being vanilla fag. Until some new degenerate start new series or he catch some cold and die in his bed or he gets bored and abandons these games, this series will never end. But i think at this point, these games hav become his way of life, bill to pay, food at table. And if he is a Japonese person, they do one job for the rest of their lives... at least office workers do. And as long as there are demands, JSK will still pump out these ( no fisting, pussy job/ass job, full nelson, mating press, etc ) - less games. :devilish:

Artstyle and animation, pose, anatomy may change for the better. ( Yucks to the "Horsy" )

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
New update - looks like we actually get a hand animation for the groping in the headlock this time around. I like it. How about the rest of you?
View attachment 3581923
If I'm being generous, this game looks way too similar to the arena fighter he just did which was what 28? Which is fine, but the redundancy leads to stagnation because while the formula works, JSK bounces between the same three scenarios when there's a literal bevy of others he could be taking advantage of, or least variants of the same core concept. Though I'm guessing sales are also a factor so may as well stick to the tried and true as they say.

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes