Blaze8403

Sep 12, 2021
Okay, I think I found out the reason the apks refuse to install on my phone...
They're all 32-bit, my phone only support 64-bit...
Boy do I feel stupid, should have checked that earlier.

Guess no JSK games for me then... unless someone is kind enough to make the 64-bit version for some of the apks or I learn how to convert them myself...

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Saddah

May 7, 2020
Okay, I think I found out the reason the apks refuse to install on my phone...
They're all 32-bit, my phone only support 64-bit...
Boy do I feel stupid, should have checked that earlier.

Guess no JSK games for me then... unless someone is kind enough to make the 64-bit version for some of the apks or I learn how to convert them myself...
For me only a few apks don't install, like 29,27,25. I have an s23u

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
I think I brought this up before, but I really want to see a JSK style game with a mecha musume, where destroying armor also removes some of the girl's more powerful attacks, meaning going for armor instead of health damage could make the fight easier in the long run.
And then in one of the endings you transform her into a fuck doll? You might be up to something here.

• Haha
Reactions: nnt1996

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Anybody has a link for certain old games from JSK? If i remember Karen was one partially translated, also looking for the really old one from the blonde sister with twintails

Feb 8, 2022
A little bit of a random thought I had in the shower but realistically shouldn't aiming in the cheat area deal more damage than the head?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
A little bit of a random thought I had in the shower but realistically shouldn't aiming in the cheat area deal more damage than the head?
In theory, yes.
In practical, it varies on the individual, some martial artists train their groin section to be numb for pain, for example shaolin monks, kicking them in the nuts does nothing, while that drops the vast majority down for count.

Feb 8, 2022
In theory, yes.
In practical, it varies on the individual, some martial artists train their groin section to be numb for pain, for example shaolin monks, kicking them in the nuts does nothing, while that drops the vast majority down for count.
That... makes a lot of actually-

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
As for hits in the head, depending on area and force which is being used to strike, can cause major damage, ranging from getting simply knocked out cold for a few hours to permanent loss of functionality over body as result, for example, strike a foe in the jaw and ear area at the right spot and the it sends a shockwave through the bone to the brain and our ear (where our 'auto balance' is located) disrupting it briefly, which can put the person into dizzy state or knocks them out cold instantly, that's the main reason why boxers and mma fighters can just drop down after being hit once in the right spot, even though they are tough sons of bitches that can take a beating, but all it takes is one precise hit and these fellas drops down for count, and that effect can't be trained against, call it weakness of our meatsuits if you will, thats the reason why all martial artists will train to protect their head at all cost, there are not so many concussions our brains can take before those break for good, and we with it.

So, in a gaming sense, it makes sense to give 'head shots' higher damage rating than the rest of body.

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
[JSK Studio] 32 Bullied Girl Secret Part-Time Job v1.1 AIO1.1
livingroom crouching POV 1
bedroom missionary position POV 2
bedroom sleep POV 4

need TEXTURE CORRUPTION

[JSK Studio] 31 Daddy Hunting Gal and Psychic Uncle v1.1 AIOv2.1
I hope the clothes in the UI are also blue

12Asuna Ichinose WhiteDick
22Asuna Ichinose EbonyDick
32Asuna Ichinose BlackDick

The 'GAL-Body082_' inside are all of the same color

i can do edits but i cannot drawn from scratch...
i will check it again...and found it!

Snap3.jpg

had to do some of copy/paste+resize an ingame checks but i made it!!!!

now you can just get this and put here:
[JSK Studio] 32 Bullied Girl Secret Part-Time Job v1.1 AIO1.1\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Select

or just get the new aio1.2.....

salut

EXTRA SIDE NOTE:
today i feel well inspired.....
and completed the new 30 AIO 1.2!!!!
with all new made fresh new eyes & colours!!!

salut2

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2019

View attachment 3560004

[JSK Studio] 32 Bullied Girl Secret Part-Time Job v1.1 AIO1.1\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Select

salut
thanks for your hard work in the visual update and patches, as always

ku2333

Oct 22, 2023

View attachment 3560004

salut

EXTRA SIDE NOTE:
today i feel well inspired.....
and completed the new 30 AIO 1.2!!!!
with all new made fresh new eyes & colours!!!

salut2
Thank you for repairing
So I can replace the new one in sharedeassets.assets

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes