Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
and i want to remember everyone, loli content isn't allowed on this forum. avoid the matter completely please.
Only prepubescent, dude. If she got dem hips that don't lie or visible breast development it's probably fine. Technically since it requires to have entered puberty, being able to be pregnant would count too but it's understandably about the looks first and foremost.

Reactions: alex2011

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
I just did a game where I had sex with the Senpai, had the Kouhai have sex with the Senpai, and had sex with the Kouhai.
I received the rape end. The sex scenes with the MC were restraint scenes(Kick then downed) and the Senpai was downed.

There is ~something~ else needed.
Reread the post you quoted. Having sex with either girl in any format locks you to the rape or love endings. You can't have sex with them if you're going for the yuri ending, and you need both to cum for love ending.
Rape End: Rape both girls at least once each. Unlocks Extra Mode 1.
Yuri End: Both girls have sex with each other as futas. Do not have sex with them yourself.
Love End: Rape both girls at least once each and make them cum. Unlocks Extra Mode 2.
Dialogue choices don't matter. You can make the girls cum by going max speed until blushing and finishing on max speed.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Ahah, now I see it, the area where her mouth is is slightly darker. Yeah, that's an issue, might get corrected by JSK or might get corrected by someone here, don't know. I wish I was able to work with Unity assets, then I could do the correction.
I think it's a bug in the mod, but the OP didn't answer yet.

Kai Chisaki

Sep 3, 2018
Is there a guide on the new game JSK released on the 17th? Or a translated guide of the combat system yet? I think it's called
?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i kinda feel bad for the dude, he is just chilling having a meal. and then get accuse a pervert while he didnt do anything.and of course the ending is revengeful which make sense. nice
Yeah, imagine eating lunch at work, then accidently hearing something you shouldn't and ending up being trying to be framed as a stalker pervert by two high schoolers that absolutely despise men.
That would be rough, I had a teacher that got accused way back, wrongfully. Didn't go like this, though.

Hurry tf up!
Right, let's rush the one guy taking the time to VOLUNTARILY translate the game at no cost to us, that's a great idea. It's not like that has ever come back to bite us before right? *looks at game number 24 on the repository* Seriously, if you can't wait, find something else. He is doing this on his time, not yours. Translation is already hard enough, especially Japanese to English.

I think it's a bug in the mod, but the OP didn't answer yet.
Maybe, but I would need an unmodded copy to check.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Damn, I come back to take a look-see and damn. Come on guys, let's just let the power of fap unite us, no need for all this unpleasantness. Translation, whoever does it, I can only assume do it out of passion, and it's already generous, so getting up anyone's ass about it doesn't help anyone. Still, didn't know 25 came out, happy day!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello, I am new to this forum, I am sorry if my english is not good, I will be brief, I see that there are many games that are not translated yet and I want to cooperate, a couple of hours ago I downloaded the Senami Rio game, and translated a part but I would like those who have a good command of the english language to help me with the texts that are bad, who can help me I leave the game in MF, if you like you can send me an email with the texts that are bad, again I apologize for my poor englishIf you like, you can send me a message with the texts that I should change or if you prefer, you can edit them to your liking, any questions I am at your service.

I took a look, you did a great job on the parts you touched, I saw only a single mistake, the line where it asks how far it is to Senan's house sounds like you're walking the house because it is missing a "to" on the end so that you're asking how far it is to walk to the house, not how far to walk the house or how far it walks. I haven't gone through everything yet, so I will report back with more as I find it. Overall, great job.

Reactions: Delexicus

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
By the way, is 25 supposed to play like Sonic on crack or is the speed tied to framerate or something? I can barely get any actions in at all, since my ass gets kicked completely within 20 seconds lol. How would I even slow the game down?

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
If next one's fantasy and remake, a Vampire Hunter-N remake would be cool i think
More conversatons/features would be nice, for me it's Shogun Princess that I'd like to have a remake, he never did the side view anymore.

And why the hell do we have this idiot on the thread again, if you're going to complain about the speed, why not pay a translator.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iambob and alex2011
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes