Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
So I found a link (MTL, Censored)

The game is WAY to fast, the combat is blink or you miss it. Not sure if it's because a unity game and not flash but godamn, this thing is way to fast to play as it is.

• Angry
Reactions: Iambob

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017

The game is WAY to fast, the combat is blink or you miss it. Not sure if it's because a unity game and not flash but godamn, this thing is way to fast to play as it is.
And this is why we cheat...
No I'm not cheating the values, I'm cheating the speed using Cheat Engine's built in speedhack

loos2

May 4, 2020
Been using adobe flash projector to play the games and for some reason martial arts queen selene while booting up and playing normally seems to "hang" once you initiate an ero scene midfight,i can press "play" button and the game will continue as if the scene had just finished
Any idea if its the game/flash player at fault or should i try some other solutions

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Been using adobe flash projector to play the games and for some reason martial arts queen selene while booting up and playing normally seems to "hang" once you initiate an ero scene midfight,i can press "play" button and the game will continue as if the scene had just finished
Any idea if its the game/flash player at fault or should i try some other solutions
A. You don't have the subfiles.
B. Your subfiles are not within the Sub folder.
C. I have no idea.

loos2

May 4, 2020
A. You don't have the subfiles.
B. Your subfiles are not within the Sub folder.
C. I have no idea.
I must be missing something then since icevails partial translated version has a sub folder which has 2 files named end1 and end4,the deepL version one has no sub folder and both versions exhibit the same error
Assuming the game plays fine for you would it be possible to check on your side if i am missing any files

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
By the way, is 25 supposed to play like Sonic on crack or is the speed tied to framerate or something? I can barely get any actions in at all, since my ass gets kicked completely within 20 seconds lol. How would I even slow the game down?

I played it just fine, the game is likely faster because it is now capable of 60 FPS, which its Flash predecessors were not. Also, Flash has a tendency to slow down...A LOT. This means the action slows quite a bit. This second part is probably why the new game seems so much faster.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I must be missing something then since icevails partial translated version has a sub folder which has 2 files named end1 and end4,the deepL version one has no sub folder and both versions exhibit the same error
Assuming the game plays fine for you would it be possible to check on your side if i am missing any files
Yeah, you're missing practically everything then from the sub files.

This is what Selene's sub folder should contain 1626961612182.png

Reactions: loos2

mirakles

Jan 10, 2020
>Be me
>Phew, it's been a while since I fapped to 2D girls
>Maybe l should try something new
>Fuck that NTR shit is everywhere
>Only one man to trust
>JSK time
>Oh shit new game nice
>lcevail's almost done too
>Wait why is Cyber angry
>Goddamnit fucking trolls everytime
>Apks down
>24 translation never
>lmnotevenintololiljustwantto100%thegamesbecauselmobsessed.png
>Wait, maybe there's something l can do...

lf l were to extract the text and shove through a machine translator, and then self-translate the "poetry" into the closest approximation of what l think it meant, how accurate of a translation would that be on a scale from 1 to 10?

P.S. also thank fuck l saved the apks on my own Mega before this shit went down. Sometimes a man's gotta fap on the go.

Reactions: alex2011

loos2

May 4, 2020
Yeah, you're missing practically everything then from the sub files.

This is what Selene's sub folder should contain
Thank you for the heads up will redownload whole thing from another source and not the google drive community repository one

stickyman2

Jul 26, 2020

for some reasoni cant access the folder cause it requires a password 1626967777639.png

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020

I think the speed might seem fast because we were used to the flash speed which was slowish, but now with unity the framerate it will look faster and the animation smoother.

Feb 16, 2019
Alright so I was planning to download the APKs later because of limited storage last time and now its gone? Can some explain what happened and if not, give a link to some (hopefully) of the apks?

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020

how do i even download it? all i get are adds

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
I played it just fine, the game is likely faster because it is now capable of 60 FPS, which its Flash predecessors were not. Also, Flash has a tendency to slow down...A LOT. This means the action slows quite a bit. This second part is probably why the new game seems so much faster.
It's not simply fast for me, we're talking not being able to act half the time because the girls' action bars fill in less than a second. It's so fast it's unplayable.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
It's not simply fast for me, we're talking not being able to act half the time because the girls' action bars fill in less than a second. It's so fast it's unplayable.
Try using MSI afterburner to check your framerate. If you are doing more than 60, the game speeds up. A lot.

And if it goes at more than 60, use the video card driver to cap it at 60.

Reactions: Doragor

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Used Nvidia Control panel to change the global framerate to 120-144 fps, and it certainly helped. It's still faster than I'm used to, but at least it's somewhat reactable now. Unity's weird, man.

Reactions: Doragor
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes