Random06776

Jul 21, 2020
I didn't like the last work of Jsk Studios, as it was quickly done and hastily from this and the result
I would argue that there's this sort of timeframe considering the whole discontinuement of flash. And this being his first unity game, there are rough edges to be expected (not only for the creator but for the translation team who have to get used to the new programs). I assume that the next one will be better but not yet up to standards we're used to. Perhaps by the third or fourth.

cocoriiico

Aug 5, 2019
So I found a link (MTL, Censored)

The game is WAY to fast, the combat is blink or you miss it. Not sure if it's because a unity game and not flash but godamn, this thing is way to fast to play as it is.
I am on mac and I have been trying to use wine to play with this file... No success... Can somebody help me ? thanks !

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
If I buy the game from dl.site, can I use a translator mod somehow ?? thanks
Yes, you'll can use either Bepinex or Reipatcher to prep the game for the partial I'll provide later once its ready for the public, but if you're using mac, I am unsure how to get it to work on that platform.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
mega link is dead I need apk file.
The MEGA link was taken down on purpose because someone decided to be ungratful to the person who works on the APK files. This link may or may not come back, it is entirely up to him.

I would argue that there's this sort of timeframe considering the whole discontinuement of flash. And this being his first unity game, there are rough edges to be expected (not only for the creator but for the translation team who have to get used to the new programs). I assume that the next one will be better but not yet up to standards we're used to. Perhaps by the third or fourth.
I would say fourth.

Read what happened.
Link got deleted bc the person had enough of ppl asking for new apk of games or something like that. Search on other sites or maybe someone has the apk here
That wasn't why and Cyber Eclipse actually came back and said that wasn't why. Someone was being a rude, ungrateful dick and Cyber had enough of it, that's why.

mirakles

Jan 10, 2020
Welp, my boi Alex was right. lt started out okay, but then it all went downhill as soon as the more complicated topics came out...

Plan B. How long would it take for an average man to learn Japanese? Specifically enough Japanese to play shady internet hentai flash/unity games. There's a game by Alicesoft called Dohna Dohna that looks really damn good, and a manga l've been into for a while, and some obscure retro strategy games...

Seems as if Japanese is a requirement to delve into the more obscure corners of the H-game market. l've no issue with that. But where can l start?

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Thank god, the game is playable now
I guess I had messed my GPU settings to uncapped.
Don't worry, usually GPUs have unlocked framerates, because you want the best performance possible in games, and games speed isn't usually tied to framerate. It used to in older games.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Download AdBlock, and click the Uploaded/Rapidgator link. The Zippy/Mirror link is just viruses and ads from what I can tell.
The zippy/mirror works as well, you just need to pass through more ads pages.

Been using that site for a couple of years now.

Aug 18, 2020
How do I get Manhunter to save my progress? Each time I return it aint there. Download from the Gdrive
(All saves are unlocked each time I enter, but abilities and upgrades are not there)

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Welp, my boi Alex was right. lt started out okay, but then it all went downhill as soon as the more complicated topics came out...

Plan B. How long would it take for an average man to learn Japanese? Specifically enough Japanese to play shady internet hentai flash/unity games. There's a game by Alicesoft called Dohna Dohna that looks really damn good, and a manga l've been into for a while, and some obscure retro strategy games...

Seems as if Japanese is a requirement to delve into the more obscure corners of the H-game market. l've no issue with that. But where can l start?
Order a deck of hiragana cards from goodsmile company.
Cheap and good for memorizing 50 most commonly used kanjis from hiragana.

And the learning part, depends on your own capacity to learn and memorize languages.

Reactions: alex2011
Apr 8, 2021
So, I noticed, after reading too many comments, that Cyber has taken down the android APK (because of a fucking asshole cunt that bit the hand that fed them) , would anyone be willing to share a link to the APK? My PC kinda has gone to shit with its old ass GPU and I can't really buy a new one and 2gb of ram, random old shitty PC bs (also windows 8 is trying to get my PC to suicide for some reason) etc... and funnily enough I can only play with my phone as it's got more ram than my damn computer as well as a working "GPU" lmao.
Anyway, is there a somewhere to get the APK?

Apr 8, 2021
It seems, I am stupid and sleep deprived at the same time, how entertaining!I just need to download the games from Google drive, right? Well then I'll go FAP and then go commit end game to myself later, it'd still be kinda useful to have a link posted somewhere more obvious. Oh well, I'm probably too tired to search for it anyway! Hahaha, good night!

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
It seems, I am stupid and sleep deprived at the same time, how entertaining!I just need to download the games from Google drive, right? Well then I'll go FAP and then go commit end game to myself later, it'd still be kinda useful to have a link posted somewhere more obvious. Oh well, I'm probably too tired to search for it anyway! Hahaha, good night!
APK's aren't on the Google drive.

mirakles

Jan 10, 2020
hi people, I have translated the first ending of the game Sexually instructing my student masturbating in the corner.
I leave the file, just replace it in its respective folder, if there is any wrong text you can let me know or give a suggestion to put the correct text
Phew, maybe Japanese will have to wait another day. Thank you very much for your hard work!

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes