Croy

Feb 3, 2018
found a curious bug. If you turn the "man" off in a previous H scene, their hands will disappear in the cowgirl H scene.
My guess is that your settings from a scene carry onto the next one, since the option to turn the "man" on and off gets disabled during the cowgirl scenes, you can't turn on the "man" to fix it.
So all you are left with is a POV of a handless, hypnotized, lesbian raping you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Alright, let's try this again.

I've uploaded a fresh copy of "25) Kouhai, Senpai, and a gifted Ojisan" to the JSK Repository. This one does not have the full save installed by default. But the full save file is included in a separate folder if you decide to use it. In my sleep deprived state, I made a grave oversight and forgot to mention that Noxtex was the person responsible for removing the censoring mosaic. As well as a nice addition of built in cheat hot keys. And continuing with the credits, we have XinChi who edited all the naughty bits to have proper anatomical details. So decensoring credit goes to him. And of course Icevail was the one who slogged through the game and played every possible variation and permutation to have ReiPatcher dig out those dialog lines for translation. And he then proceeded to translate just about every bit of the game. Only some of the smut remains machine translated. A spare copy of the game's translation file has been uploaded separate from the game ZIP incase anyone would like to try their hand at finishing up the translation.

Cheat Hot Keys

F1
gives you max HP/MP
F2 slows the girls fight recharge speed down to half.

Last edited:

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Guys i need help for the game called
You can't escape with the little devil sister
Story mode 3 my goal is to get the love end
For story mode 1 my goal is that Diamond and idk how to get it need aid pls

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Who's T-pals?

Also, what's the ETA for the new game's guide?
T-pals is Icevail's way of referring to Translators Corner members.

The game guide typically is made by dedicated fans and volunteers. The Translators Corner members generally just clean up the formatting. Also, all the info that should go in the guide has already been posted either in this thread or in 's JSK thread. If someone would like to take a crack at editing and administrating the JSK Community guide, please contact me via DM.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I fucking know right!
Yo , could you guys please fix the mega server
It isn't having a problem, it is down intentionally. The only MEGA server that was left was the APK repository, so I assume that's what you mean. Otherwise, letronix sums it up pretty well. We have a troll that is stalking the MEGA servers or a bot on a rampage so that, every time it gets restored, it gets DMCAed, so it was moved to Google Drive.

Read the first post on the thread. Mega is no longer being used because someone had enough time to snipe and DMCA'd all the files, so now all of them are hosted on Google Drive instead.
That was for the SWF repository, the main storage for the games, that was getting DMCAed. This was a separately maintained repository of APK files that had not had the DMCA issues. The issue here was someone deciding it would be a great idea to piss off the one person with total control over it. The saying 'don't bite the hand that feeds you' applies perfectly to this situation.

Jan 11, 2020
also we can search other sites for the apk's and archive them here also small question does anyone have a translated or untranslated version of the recent game in apk form

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes