alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I guess I have to wait for apk's to be posted someone must have them and who knows we might be able to translate and make better version's?
also we can search other sites for the apk's and archive them here also small question does anyone have a translated or untranslated version of the recent game in apk form
The APKs are handled by one person, a person who is not likely to share them here or anywhere else for a while if ever again. This is why they say not to bite the hand that feeds you, someone else did by being unnecessarily rude to Cyber Eclipse and now we all get to starve from the lack of APKs unless another person volunteers or Cyber Eclipse shows the mercy that, in my opinion, we are and always will be undeserving of and comes back.

Me_Lisa

Oct 6, 2019
So, I noticed, after reading too many comments, that Cyber has taken down the android APK (because of a fucking asshole cunt that bit the hand that fed them) , would anyone be willing to share a link to the APK? My PC kinda has gone to shit with its old ass GPU and I can't really buy a new one and 2gb of ram, random old shitty PC bs (also windows 8 is trying to get my PC to suicide for some reason) etc... and funnily enough I can only play with my phone as it's got more ram than my damn computer as well as a working "GPU" lmao.
Anyway, is there a somewhere to get the APK?
I cant seem to find the apk in the google drive.
Could you maybe share the link for all the apks please? Thanks!
I guess I have to wait for apk's to be posted someone must have them and who knows we might be able to translate and make better version's?
also we can search other sites for the apk's and archive them here also small question does anyone have a translated or untranslated version of the recent game in apk form
Need apk 25)
You shouldn't wait for public apk share, at least for now. Sure, someone can upload them publicly without thinking of consequences, but in that case there is a good chance you won't see any new stuff from the apk author, ever.
There can be some softhearted people who won't mind sharing with you in private. Who those people might be? Maybe there are clues in this thread? I don't know... Good luck.

stiveer

Nov 1, 2019
You shouldn't wait for public apk share, at least for now. Sure, someone can upload them publicly without thinking of consequences, but in that case there is a good chance you won't see any new stuff from the apk author, ever.
There can be some softhearted people who won't mind sharing with you in private. Who those people might be? Maybe there are clues in this thread? I don't know... Good luck.
We apologize for making unreasonable demands without knowing the current situation.

Me_Lisa

Oct 6, 2019
Bug report incoming, sort of...
Guys, I'm not sure if it's suppose to be this way, but there are some lines in pure japanese in 25 game. I checked AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt and translation for those lines is in place.
For example in intro when you have to choose your reply second time, choose second line and there you have it. Do everyone see this or is it just me?

If this is a common problem then I'm guessing translation was made on old version of the game and then dropped on updated one. And in updated version jsk changed some jap text and now such lines are unrecognizable by ReiPatcher. That is the only assumption I have.

We apologize for making unreasonable demands without knowing the current situation.
If you're apologizing to me, you shouldn't. I'm just another consumer in this thread, just like most people here are.
The least thing we should do is read some before asking questions, so that guys who contribute to this thread can spend saved time and nerves on great stuff they're making and on their own life.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I've returned to give you guys one last message.
I did take the repository down but I did say the possibility of releasing it to public is not 0.
So, good news for you guys. I will release it once again to public but after I refurbish every one of them from the base. That means they will be with updated translations, Xinchi's uncensorship, modded ones along with extra recolour APKs for the titles we have shown before.
Ciao~

Divium

Oct 6, 2019
I did take the repository down but I did say the possibility of releasing it to public is not 0.
So, good news for you guys. I will release it once again to public but after I refurbish every one of them from the base. That means they will be with updated translations, Xinchi's uncensorship, modded ones along with extra recolour APKs for the titles we have shown before.
Ciao~
You're the best!

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Guys, I'm not sure if it's suppose to be this way, but there are some lines in pure japanese in 25 game. I checked AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt and translation for those lines is in place.
For example in intro when you have to choose your reply second time, choose second line and there you have it. Do everyone see this or is it just me?

If this is a common problem then I'm guessing translation was made on old version of the game and then dropped on updated one. And in updated version jsk changed some jap text and now such lines are unrecognizable by ReiPatcher. That is the only assumption I have.

If you're apologizing to me, you shouldn't. I'm just another consumer in this thread, just like most people here are.
The least thing we should do is read some before asking questions, so that guys who contribute to this thread can spend saved time and nerves on great stuff they're making and on their own life.
JSK did fix the original text, the translation is present at line 65.
1627424403595.png
Copy paste it to the line that autotranslator added to the txt file and you're good to go.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not unreasonable, just poorly timed. It is not unreasonable to make a request for them, but where there is demand for them, there must also be supply. Most of our supply was from Cyber Eclipse and that was cut off by stupid actions by some people who were beyond acceptably rude and ungrateful for this supply in comments toward Cyber Eclipse. The only thing you did was ask, the only problem being when. You asked at a point where Cyber Eclipse was still considering the possibility of return, which isn't bad, but the request won't go anywhere. Assuming you had seen the situation, you admit to not seeing it, so this is understandable, the better option would have been to wait for Cyber Eclipse or someone else. However, like you and I both mention, you didn't see the situation, so you couldn't have known there was no supply of APKs to grant your request.

That is supposed to be that way, sort of, by which I mean there is definitely something wrong, but not Icevail's fault. The process for this game used Reipatcher to work off of at least machined English for Icevail to hand translate. However, some lines seem to have failed to hook properly, especially ones hooked and translated in a previous version, resulting in no translation at all being displayed. Even if Icevail didn't get to those lines by hand, if Reipatcher had worked fully, it should have given those lines a machine translation on screen. It is probably like you said, a line Reipatcher already has marked as translated, but can't display the translation because the text was changed.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Ciao~
I can't wait
beat the meat.jpg

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes