bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
I've returned to give you guys one last message.
I did take the repository down but I did say the possibility of releasing it to public is not 0.
So, good news for you guys. I will release it once again to public but after I refurbish every one of them from the base. That means they will be with updated translations, Xinchi's uncensorship, modded ones along with extra recolour APKs for the titles we have shown before.
Ciao~
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!!
Don't leave.png

adribananin

Jan 12, 2019
This time I bring you the 2 and 3 endings translated from the game Sexually Instructing My Corner-Masturbating Student, I leave the files and you already know that you must replace them in their respective folder, make a backup copy and if there are any errors. In the text you can let me know to change it, sorry for the delay, the university and work have joined me, I will try to do the translations as quickly and as best possible

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
since there is a lack of a guide on the community guide for the new game, does anyone have instructions on how to get the Love ending?
I got the lust ending by raping both and making them orgasm
I can imagine the rape ending being self explanatory

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
since there is a lack of a guide on the community guide for the new game, does anyone have instructions on how to get the Love ending?
I got the lust ending by raping both and making them orgasm
I can imagine the rape ending being self explanatory
wait a fucking minute that "lust" ending is the love ending

stiveer

Nov 1, 2019
I did take the repository down but I did say the possibility of releasing it to public is not 0.
So, good news for you guys. I will release it once again to public but after I refurbish every one of them from the base. That means they will be with updated translations, Xinchi's uncensorship, modded ones along with extra recolour APKs for the titles we have shown before.
Ciao~
Thank you....! thank you.......!!!!

heretocheckitout

Jul 7, 2021
Well, downloaded this again as I had it before but the SWF I was using to run them ceased to work for obvious reasons I forgot about. Any alternative way to play these again?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, downloaded this again as I had it before but the SWF I was using to run them ceased to work for obvious reasons I forgot about. Any alternative way to play these again?
There is a copy of Flash Projector on the repository, standalone players that were not specifically updated with kill switches are not affected by the shutdown.

Sep 29, 2017
Man, I've missed a lot since I last checked in on the JSK games. I'm sorry to hear people have been a bunch of ungrateful bastards.

Icevail, Cyber, and everyone else who has contributed to making these games accessible to English speakers, thanks for everything you've done up to now. It seems like this doesn't get said often enough.

Zezuna

May 30, 2017
Whenever I launch JSK 24 with the flash projector, it loads them but save data and translations aren't being loaded, and I know the data is installed correctly because if I launch the game in ruffle it shows up but ruffle doesn't support them, anyone got a solution?

AcerDetective

Oct 12, 2019
Downloaded 24 in the repository out of curiosity to see a glorious DIO standing before me and I fucking lost it. Whoever did that thanks that made my day lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Delexicus

Andragora

Nov 22, 2020
Just wondering if CyberEclise can do a port of the JSK flash games...
Can he not just a creat an Android Port of the Flash Player itself?
Or is it more complicated to port than regualar swf. files or smth?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Broken record repeating aside, he won't do it, at least not for a forseeable future, since someone was ungrateful to him and thusly we all have to suffer the consequences, no more Android ports at least until things get figured out and as he said he won't be coming with them for a while. Will just have to do with playing the game on PC in the meantime.

Reactions: alex2011 and vaaf

Random06776

Jul 21, 2020
Ciao~
PRAISE THE SUN!

• Wow
Reactions: Classic Krieger

Rsdbraf

Apr 16, 2020
Ciao~
We love you holy shit

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Funny enough. This new game is technically NTR.
The thing with NTR in orientation play with lesbians is that it doesn't stay NTR for long.
And sooner rather than later both girls end up getting fucked
actually it isn't.

Le word meanings (like actual translations not interpretation).

Netorare: "To be taken from"

Netori: "To take."

Netori only exists when you have the person steal as the POV, while NTR doesn't exist when you are from that POV, you also have the POV of being the person stolen, which is reverse-NTR. Three different POVs three different genres. While no POV defaults to NTR. All sub-genres of cheating, but none are sub-genres of each-other. (NTR does cover the lack of POV though, so it has slightly more coverage of cheating as a whole).

Is a case where the semantics of it change the genre. Although only in terminology, in practice you would have to overhaul the whole story and do rewrites to change the genre like that.

Since it has a POV, and it is from the one doing the stealing, it is only Netori.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes