Croy

Feb 3, 2018
actually it isn't.

Le word meanings (like actual translations not interpretation).

Netorare: "To be taken from"

Netori: "To take."

Netori only exists when you have the person steal as the POV, while NTR doesn't exist when you are from that POV, you also have the POV of being the person stolen, which is reverse-NTR. Three different POVs three different genres. While no POV defaults to NTR. All sub-genres of cheating, but none are sub-genres of each-other. (NTR does cover the lack of POV though, so it has slightly more coverage of cheating as a whole).

Is a case where the semantics of it change the genre. Although only in terminology, in practice you would have to overhaul the whole story and do rewrites to change the genre like that.

Since it has a POV, and it is from the one doing the stealing, it is only Netori.
Huh,I thought Netori (Netorase) could be reduced to the letters NTR just like Netorare.
Also, isn't reverse Netorare when the cuck is a girl?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I recognize the both as same, were it netorare or netori, doesn't matter to me.
Someone gets cucked in both cases.

Reactions: bogodit

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Huh,I thought Netori (Netorase) could be reduced to the letters NTR just like Netorare.
Also, isn't reverse Netorare when the cuck is a girl?
Yeah I understand the confusion. I know Netori has been abreviated to NTRi on a site somewhere, but NTR is only Netorare, if used for more than it is being misused (has happened a bit on this site which causes that idea, proper tagging for netori is netori in genre and cheating tag on thread).

As for reverse, it is when you are the pov of the person being stolen, which is normally as a Male and you are being stolen from a female, so I get why you would think that. These terms don't really define genders of any role, it is more so the act and which perspective you are viewing.

Reverse is there for role reversal which in this case is pov reversal. since you are now the one being stolen.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I recognize the both as same, were it netorare or netori, doesn't matter to me.
Someone gets cucked in both cases.
Well imo it is quite important... it is the difference between being the person cucked and not being the person cucked.

But I understand some people dislike cheating in all its forms.

TheNinjaGuy914

Oct 24, 2019
Sorry about having to ask this, but can anyone on this forum (doesn't have to be Icevail) give me a general idea of the progress on translation of 24. I'm very stupid, and even though I have read atleast 10+ pages back (Its more than that but I don't remember what page I started at), I don't know the progress. Icevail said that the T-Pals are reviewing the partial translation and that the partial might be up soon. However, from what I've downloaded, only the home screen is translated along with the menu options. Before saying this I did make sure to insert the 100% save after just to see if it was just the main thing to find the "it was me, Dio".
My first assumption is that the T-pals just haven't finished proof reading it because life hasn't let them have enough time to do so. But am I misreading, misunderstading, or misremembering what Icevail said or what this means? Does the partial not get put out to the public normally and you will only be posting the whole thing when it's fully done? I don't think that's it due to some of the other translations. Have I missed something big in the pages of messages? (With that question, I'm not saying they are obligated to give us updates on what they are doing, just if I missed something. Want to clarify this due to the events I saw go down while reading the previous pages, and want to clarify my intent). Or am I just completely getting all of this wrong?

Jjemiku

Jun 10, 2021
a thousand apologies but I only have a good range cell phone I don't have a pc thank you all I have jsk games on my cell phone

mirakles

Jan 10, 2020
This time I bring you the 2 and 3 endings translated from the game Sexually Instructing My Corner-Masturbating Student, I leave the files and you already know that you must replace them in their respective folder, make a backup copy and if there are any errors. In the text you can let me know to change it, sorry for the delay, the university and work have joined me, I will try to do the translations as quickly and as best possible

We don't deserve you. Praise Adriba.

Man, İ wish İ could do something for this community besides endlessly singing everyone's praises. Maybe İ'll learn about decensoring.

Reactions: adribananin

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Sorry about having to ask this, but can anyone on this forum (doesn't have to be Icevail) give me a general idea of the progress on translation of 24. I'm very stupid, and even though I have read atleast 10+ pages back (Its more than that but I don't remember what page I started at), I don't know the progress. Icevail said that the T-Pals are reviewing the partial translation and that the partial might be up soon. However, from what I've downloaded, only the home screen is translated along with the menu options. Before saying this I did make sure to insert the 100% save after just to see if it was just the main thing to find the "it was me, Dio".
My first assumption is that the T-pals just haven't finished proof reading it because life hasn't let them have enough time to do so. But am I misreading, misunderstading, or misremembering what Icevail said or what this means? Does the partial not get put out to the public normally and you will only be posting the whole thing when it's fully done? I don't think that's it due to some of the other translations. Have I missed something big in the pages of messages? (With that question, I'm not saying they are obligated to give us updates on what they are doing, just if I missed something. Want to clarify this due to the events I saw go down while reading the previous pages, and want to clarify my intent). Or am I just completely getting all of this wrong?
Recently the "T-Pals" have just released the partial translation for 25 (Nagisa, Alicia). 24 (Rio) is currently being worked on by Adribananin. So far he completed three endings.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes