Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
That Yumisu, the masterpiece JSK mentioned remastering.
One of the oldest titles in the circle's arsenal.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Ironic being oldest, I've also seen a bunch of the very MORE older games have been de-listed/wiped from his DLsite page. Imoutoto, Miyuka, and the original Tomboy, coming to mind from what I last checked. Feels bad man.

Shinokishii

Oct 13, 2020
Hey Guys someone got some Apks from jsk studio wanna play some

Cant wait for the new game ♡
I love this man that he make it able for us to play these games on phone ! ♡

Sep 23, 2020
For the people who ask about the apk games do not worry I leave the link with all the games, however I remind you that the game 24 is not translated the apk because we are still translating the game, this is my folder and I apologize if I didn't get all the games with mods
Thanks , any chance will you have the latest jsk game on apk?

adribananin

Jan 12, 2019
Thanks , any chance will you have the latest jsk game on apk?
The game 25 Senpai Kouhai has not yet been converted into an apk since they are translating it with unity and have had several problems, also the person who converted the games into apk has left the forum, so we will have to wait to see if someone can do the conversion from unity to apk

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Hmm, the face though.
Agree, but I trust senpai. He has never let down (still haven't bought the new game) alas, that character will be welcome. That has been my favorite character I'm excited to see her back. I can't wait to see what more can we do to her
keepinmeup.png

Oh man, now that I know that remake is on the making I can't wait. Alas, this is a project that can't be rushed.
rain.png

(My hard drive died a while back and all my anime gifs with it. I only have tons of Charlie brown emotions that I used on my 2012 blog. )

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: bogodit
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes