StatiZkyZ

Aug 30, 2018
This is probably a noob question or someone had asked it before, but is there a way to resize the window screen for 25) Senpai, Kouhai, and a gifted Ojisan?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
This is probably a noob question or someone had asked it before, but is there a way to resize the window screen for 25) Senpai, Kouhai, and a gifted Ojisan?
In game options have some choices, but I take it none of those are to your liking?

1628039397971.png

You can also try adding commands to .exe properties, forcing certain width and heights to the game window size.

StatiZkyZ

Aug 30, 2018
In game options have some choices, but I take it none of those are to your liking?

View attachment 1334857

You can also try adding commands to .exe properties, forcing certain width and heights to the game window size.
Oh shoot, the options button is cut off from the screen because of the resolution, I didn't see it at first, only after I forced the game to run in competibility settings that I clicked on it by accident. I feel dumb now...

On another topic, since this is a Unity game, does the place where the save file is located changed?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Oh shoot, the options button is cut off from the screen because of the resolution, I didn't see it at first, only after I forced the game to run in competibility settings that I clicked on it by accident. I feel dumb now...

On another topic, since this is a Unity game, does the place where the save file is located changed?
There
1628041893440.png
1628041910043.png

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Well, I finally got around playing the new game. Not sure I liked it. There are many certain parts where it's clear he has improved or even expanded towards new horizons, there are other parts that seem wonky and bring me flashbacks from some of his oldest wonkiest games. Don't get me wrong, I understand and considering he is now working in a completely new and unknown program, I cant criticize this much He deserves to learn on this However, I really hope this improves much more on his next game. I am really looking forward for that one.
I know he probably won't read this completely constructive pointers, alas, I will indulge. I felt like the buttons were getting in the way, even in top resolution, those vn right click to hide features would be great. The resolution wasn't great, but alas, not that urgent. The animation was good, but the drawings seemed a bit rushed. That's about it, it needed some embellishment overall.
Again, this developer continues to have my full support. I just hope he makes up for it on the next game. Onegai

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

feeeeeede

Aug 3, 2021
Ok, I'm asking here because i really have no idea. Does anyone have a tutorial for Martial arts queen Selene?
I managed to obtain the rape route (duh) and the love one while attempting the slave one but now I'm quite lost

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Ok, I'm asking here because i really have no idea. Does anyone have a tutorial for Martial arts queen Selene?
I managed to obtain the rape route (duh) and the love one while attempting the slave one but now I'm quite lost
Lose to her on last match at rematch route.
Same method as getting rape end, but instead winning that last fight, you lose.

mirakles

Jan 10, 2020
If you have backups of my APK repository then be content with that but they won't be updated with new translations or patches.
Good day!
I'm quite disappointed in you Adribananin. Cyber Eciplse was quite explicit that he did not want his APKs shared publicly anymore. And yet I see you doing exactly that. This is grounds for expulsion from our Discord channel. I advise you to be more mindful of your fellow JSK Community creator's requests regarding their work in the future.
The way he worded it, wasn't Cyber okay with others sharing their own personal links? I've been on this thread for quite some time now, and he never condemned anyone that shared a link, nor did he explicitly state that sharing links was a no-no. Another apk link was also shared before Adribaanin posted his, and no one said or did anything to him.

All in all, I'm just confused. If there's a thread where Cyber mentioned what you said he said, please let me know. I was considering adding my own fully complete apk collection to the fray, but if Cyber so wills, I'll keep it to myself for now.

Our boi Adribananin didn't mean harm, please ease up on him.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Thx a lot; what about the lewd end?
Same as rape, just make sure her lust levels are maxed before you hit the red button.
Wouldn't hurt to throw in few service scenes while at it.

Slave end might require the ball buster move too, unsure about that, though.

count_duckula_by_mawscm-d4c5w77.jpg

Last edited:

jsub

Sep 2, 2020
Hello everyone, I noticed the android mega folder was down. Is there any way people could refresh the link on the op ?
Also, is it possible that the new game gets an apk version ? thanks

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hello everyone, I noticed the android mega folder was down. Is there any way people could refresh the link on the op ?
Also, is it possible that the new game gets an apk version ? thanks
Repository moved to drive, link also in OP's post.
As for the APK to the new game--

Not going to happen, unity version is all you have.

Cecena

Jul 25, 2021
Is there other flash game that were ported into apk? If it works the same way as Cyber's apk, you can change the flash game inside, then sign the apk so you can install it. Used to do that because downloading both the pc and the android game took to much space for me.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes