Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
The way he worded it, wasn't Cyber okay with others sharing their own personal links? I've been on this thread for quite some time now, and he never condemned anyone that shared a link, nor did he explicitly state that sharing links was a no-no. Another apk link was also shared before Adribaanin posted his, and no one said or did anything to him.

All in all, I'm just confused. If there's a thread where Cyber mentioned what you said he said, please let me know. I was considering adding my own fully complete apk collection to the fray, but if Cyber so wills, I'll keep it to myself for now.

Our boi Adribananin didn't mean harm, please ease up on him.
I can understand why there is some confusion as to what Adribananin did that was considered bad. Specifically, Adribananin was invited into the Translators Corner Discord channel. This is a private Discord channel where JSK translators, modders, programmers, and other interested parties collaborate on JSK game translations, mods, and tools. We share our WIP projects as well as other private files. There is a clear understanding that any files shared on this discord channel are strictly for private use. You can ask if it's okay to share certain files with the public. And generally these requests are granted within reason.

The problem occured when Adribananin shared Cyber Eclipse's APK collection on F95 shortly after Cyber Eclipse posted a link to his private collection on our Discord channel. This gave the impression that Adribananin violated the trust of Cyber Eclipse by not asking first before posting his collection publicly. That's when I posted that message about Adribananin getting kicked from our Discord.

Since then Cyber Eclipse, Adribananin, And myself have had a private discussion on what happened and why. As Adribananin said, he had not read much on our Discord or F95 recently. So he was not aware that Cyber Eclipse's APK collection had gone private. We asked Adribananin to please take down his MediaFire link and to please ask for permission before posting private files in public spaces. He agreed to this and has since been re-invited to our Discord.

In regards to other F95 users sharing Cyber Eclipse's APKs. Cyber Eclipse would prefer that his APKs are not shared publicly, but he also realizes that he has no real say if someone chooses to do otherwise.

So there you have it. I hope this clears up any confusion lingering about.

Reactions: triara and Dudje

Cecena

Jul 25, 2021
Is there other flash game that were ported into apk? If it works the same way as Cyber's apk, you can change the flash game inside, then sign the apk so you can install it. Used to do that because downloading both the pc and the android game took to much space for me.
Searched a bit around and finds that using the apk of FapWall works. open the apk as zip, go to assets and delete fapwall-mobile.swf, move the game you want including the sub folder into the same assets folder, rename the swf (not the one in sub) to fapwall-mobile.swf, then use apk-signer from playstore to sign it, and then install the game.

The installed app will still be named "FapWall | v0.7", and if you want to install multiple games you might have to find out how to change that, but for me it works. Make sure you get the game modded with completed savefile, since I'm not sure if you can retain it and it'd be a hassle to complete anyway.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Untitled426_20210805133004.png
Guess I should return.

I see some people have figured out how you can actually compile an APK with the flash files. Nice~
That means my job here is done.

Searched a bit around and finds that using the apk of FapWall works. open the apk as zip, go to assets and delete fapwall-mobile.swf, move the game you want including the sub folder into the same assets folder, rename the swf (not the one in sub) to fapwall-mobile.swf, then use apk-signer from playstore to sign it, and then install the game.

The installed app will still be named "FapWall | v0.7", and if you want to install multiple games you might have to find out how to change that, but for me it works. Make sure you get the game modded with completed savefile, since I'm not sure if you can retain it and it'd be a hassle to complete anyway.
You sir are on the right track. I've checked the file myself & I can confirm that there's no spyware or the sort like most APKs ports for JSK out there.
Screenshot_2021-08-06-19-41-20-118_com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro.jpg
The screen can be oriented, it does not need internet connection, the permissions are properly set & the ratio is set to your device's ratio.
Only thing that you have to do to have multiple games is to change the package name. The package name is the true identity of any app.
As for the save files, they are not possible for anyone to use unless their phone is rooted.
unknown-1.png
The image above shows where your save data is stored for any game. This is only accessible when your phone is rooted. That is why the modded versions are created to make up that criteria. The modded versions have modded SWFs.

You are on the right track. If everyone can figure this out, it really is easy to compile your own game file to APK format with the touch UI in mind of course.

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017
View attachment 1338627
Guess I should return.

I see some people have figured out how you can actually compile an APK with the flash files. Nice~
That means my job here is done.

You sir are on the right track. I've checked the file myself & I can confirm that there's no spyware or the sort like most APKs ports for JSK out there.
View attachment 1338629
The screen can be oriented, it does not need internet connection, the permissions are properly set & the ratio is set to your device's ratio.
Only thing that you have to do to have multiple games is to change the package name. The package name is the true identity of any app.
As for the save files, they are not possible for anyone to use unless their phone is rooted.
View attachment 1338633
The image above shows where your save data is stored for any game. This is only accessible when your phone is rooted. That is why the modded versions are created to make up that criteria. The modded versions have modded SWFs.

You are on the right track. If everyone can figure this out, it really is easy to compile your own game file to APK format with the touch UI in mind of course.
rip for me , i guess i have to bought pc
anyway thankyou for ur hardwork i really appreciated

Cecena

Jul 25, 2021
Ay, thanks! I'm prolly not gonna find how to change the package name, since my pc's dead and the phone I'm using is unrooted and too full to install more games, but thanks for confirming!

rip for me , i guess i have to bought pc
I do all of this in my phone unrooted. I used X-plore to open apk as zip, and apk-signer to sign them. Dunno how to change the package name, but if you just want to install one game it's fine.

...Of course, this is when JSK starts to move from flash to unity. And the new game looks really good too. ;w;

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
With my artist eyes, I can say, the jawline has been improved to match her original look. The eyes are wider than her first remake post & is also similar to the original look. It has a fire of justice in her eyes & looks like a strong willed queen that is fighting for her race. The colours, shapes & stance are improved. Especially that breast line in battle position. It was a little off in proportion compared to H-scenes in the original one. The background does look like fantasy ritual room where heroes are summoned.
This remake now looks good. I like it

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2021
Ay, thanks! I'm prolly not gonna find how to change the package name, since my pc's dead and the phone I'm using is unrooted and too full to install more games, but thanks for confirming!

I do all of this in my phone unrooted. I used X-plore to open apk as zip, and apk-signer to sign them. Dunno how to change the package name, but if you just want to install one game it's fine.

...Of course, this is when JSK starts to move from flash to unity. And the new game looks really good too. ;w;
Wait what? So basically you're saying you've figured out a way to play flash games on our phones?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Can you share the G drive link for andriod?
You must be new here. The APK repository has been taken down & won't be released for now. I request the others that has a backup of my files, not to share to public & keep it to yourself until I say so.
It's a punishment of sort. In the mean time I'm actually refurbishing them all with better translations merge, modded versions & recolour mods.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Yes I have these games already, im looking for this new game called -
Kohai, Senpai, and a Middle-aged Man With Special Powers
to play on andriod.
That one's not possible. At least not by me.
It's Unity.
Unity files are quite different than flash files & got no idea how they're designed to work. Either the author needs to release an official android port which should be easier for him or someone needs to get their hands on his project files to export one for android.
If none of them is possible, one must create the whole game from scratch using the assets from the exe game files. And then create his own project file to export an android version.
If you're really desperate to try it on your phone then I can only suggest you to use any remote play softwares like or .

Reactions: hymen_hunter_69
Jul 26, 2021
That one's not possible. At least not by me.
It's Unity.
Unity files are quite different than flash files & got no idea how they're designed to work. Either the author needs to release an official android port which should be easier for him or someone needs to get their hands on his project files to export one for android.
If none of them is possible, one must create the whole game from scratch using the assets from the exe game files. And then create his own project file to export an android version.
If you're really desperate to try it on your phone then I can only suggest you to use any remote play softwares like or .
Alright thanks for the reply buddy.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Have you tried moving your games to external storage/ SD card?
Most devices support the external storage app transfer.
But if the option is not visible in app settings, you can actually enable it in Developer options. The option is turned off in regular cases.
IMG_20210807_163724.jpg

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes