Jul 26, 2021
Does anybody know how to run/play .exe games on android? Like any fucking way possible im desperate to try it , or how to convert .exe file into .ISO file? ( sorry if my questions seem too ridiculous)

_Kazuma23_

Jul 17, 2021
Does anybody know how to run/play .exe games on android? Like any fucking way possible im desperate to try it , or how to convert .exe file into .ISO file? ( sorry if my questions seem too ridiculous)

Well yes, but actually no.

I've tried to run pc emulator and a lot of stuff but it didn't do anything, i haven't tried root cuz I don't have other phone xD

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
With ISO word, I'm guessing you meant iOS & that for iPhone?
Well sorry to say, there is no way .exe files are playable on your phone nor there's any way to easily convert them for smartphones. You have to build them yourself.
But there is a way to play some of the .exe games using emulator. Not sure if that's available on iPhone. But know this, not all of the .exe files are playable on that emulator.
RenPy, HTML, TyranoBuilder & RPGM games are only playable.
And if you're really desperate to try the games on your phone (I assume you have a desktop only & want to actually lie down on your bed and play) I suggest you use remote play softwares like TeamViewer or SteamLink to stream your computer screen on your phone with touch controls.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
The game folder used to only contain txt file saying, "You expected the game, but it was me, Dio", which I put there as a prank as a response related to certain incident regarding that game, T-pals decided to upgrade that prank of mine to a bit further.

View attachment 1343424
OH yeah I know of that incident, but I didn't know that the troll text was because of that.

Mar 13, 2019
With ISO word, I'm guessing you meant iOS & that for iPhone?
Well sorry to say, there is no way .exe files are playable on your phone nor there's any way to easily convert them for smartphones. You have to build them yourself.
But there is a way to play some of the .exe games using emulator. Not sure if that's available on iPhone. But know this, not all of the .exe files are playable on that emulator.
RenPy, HTML, TyranoBuilder & RPGM games are only playable.
And if you're really desperate to try the games on your phone (I assume you have a desktop only & want to actually lie down on your bed and play) I suggest you use remote play softwares like TeamViewer or SteamLink to stream your computer screen on your phone with touch controls.
Exagear is a viable option for exes and flash projector.

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Anyone else feel like his last work was not so good qualitywise? I do enjoy the idea, but I guess he still need some time with Unity, I don't feel like he is ready to make this next remake. I mean, the original still holds up pretty well, is really well made, so this remake might turn out be a downgrade if he rush it.

Reactions: astaroth96

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone else feel like his last work was not so good qualitywise? I do enjoy the idea, but I guess he still need some time with Unity, I don't feel like he is ready to make this next remake. I mean, the original still holds up pretty well, is really well made, so this remake might turn out be a downgrade if he rush it.
Keep in mind that doing it is how he is going to improve, so there is that factor to consider.

JKT23522

May 8, 2018
anyone have a link to a download for cornered by a cheeky devil for PC ? preferably with some english in it.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes