StodOne

Aug 13, 2021
For some reason it wont let me save progress on MGB i got everythingmaxed out unlocked a bunch of scenes and now its all gone , i saw someone mention that the game outsaves but that obviously isnt true , can someone please explain what im supposed to do in order not to loose progress .
I used Adobe Flash Player 32.0 r0 , Adobe Flash player 11.1 r102 and both didnt save ( I have no idea how i have both adobe flash players and what the numbers mean but im just putting it out there maybe thats the reason)

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
For some reason it wont let me save progress on MGB i got everythingmaxed out unlocked a bunch of scenes and now its all gone , i saw someone mention that the game outsaves but that obviously isnt true , can someone please explain what im supposed to do in order not to loose progress .
I used Adobe Flash Player 32.0 r0 , Adobe Flash player 11.1 r102 and both didnt save ( I have no idea how i have both adobe flash players and what the numbers mean but im just putting it out there maybe thats the reason)
Open geame via FP
Right-click on any space at flashplayer window -> global config.
Look for storage permission, mb for tgis game it was forbdden somehow??

StodOne

Aug 13, 2021
Open geame via FP
Right-click on any space at flashplayer window -> global config.
Look for storage permission, mb for tgis game it was forbdden somehow??
I have figured it out since it appears i am stupid , there are 2 files that come with the game one is to run with a flash program which doesent save the other one is run by adobe air , now it saves .
At first i thought the .exe file just didnt work but i dled adobe air and it works now

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Oh, that battle phase looks pretty good.
Seems like the talismans and incense are back from the first demonlordette game, potions too.
Seems like we're going to get horny meter and gauge at left as well, next to armor durability icons.

Love the AP design on MC's ATB/HP circles, reminds me of the health bar system seen in RE4.

And judging by the circle appearing near the sword, I think we actually need to point where we guard now,
unless that is a skill animation effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Oh, that battle phase looks pretty good.
Seems like the talismans and incense are back from the first demonlordette game, potions too.
Seems like we're going to get horny meter and gauge at left as well, next to armor durability icons.

Love the AP design on MC's ATB/HP circles, reminds me of the health bar system seen in RE4.

And judging by the circle appearing near the sword, I think we actually need to point where we guard now,
unless that is a skill animation effect.
Demonlordette? which 1 is that?

And the circle likes like a blocked /guard attack animation.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Demonlordette? which 1 is that?

And the circle likes like a blocked /guard attack animation.
This particular demonlordette game had potions and talisman (Wasn't a consumable, but a item that prevented status effects such as slow, def/atk down, etc).

1628946756978.png

The incense was in one of the JSK like games, that put the opponent into horny mood.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018

This is translated version of the game's item display..
Obviously, the english translation is inaccurate and aside from the potion / tonic, the rest can only be brought once.

I think you are referring to magical girl's item/ammo usage.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Demon Lord prototype or f4565.. whatever we call it. I never saw any use of the fragrant & incense. Was there any effect or H-scene i never saw from it?
I just brought potions, mirror and clothes for it.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Demon Lord prototype or f4565.. whatever we call it. I never saw any use of the fragrant & incense. Was there any effect or H-scene i never saw from it?
I just brought potions, mirror and clothes for it.
The left side incense changed Aura's dialogue in lewd scenes, can't remember what effect the right side incense had.

Fornite5897

Feb 20, 2021
Can anyone get me Working links for Manhunter Yua vs Mr. Esper and Martial Arts Queen Selene. And is it possible to redownload flash if it's gone from your computer?

HellKing666

Feb 25, 2019
Hello?
I've got a flashplayer, and I'm playing the SWF files on the google drive, but whenever it gets to the sex scenes in any of the games, it stops playing, like it doesn't have them. I even slowly forward skip it using the flash player contrls and it just takes me to the end of the fight like I lost.
Am I doing something wrong?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can anyone get me Working links for Manhunter Yua vs Mr. Esper and Martial Arts Queen Selene. And is it possible to redownload flash if it's gone from your computer?
The Google Drive link on the first page and there is nothing blocking the program Flash Projector as long as you aren't using the latest version. Use the one also found on the Google Drive repository to be sure of that.

Hello?
I've got a flashplayer, and I'm playing the SWF files on the google drive, but whenever it gets to the sex scenes in any of the games, it stops playing, like it doesn't have them. I even slowly forward skip it using the flash player contrls and it just takes me to the end of the fight like I lost.
Am I doing something wrong?
Sounds like a missing sub folder.

Reactions: jkzs

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Oohhh... mega folder for android apk-s is DEAD.
I still have some "backups", but can't upload them now... only on monday.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes