machineelf

Feb 3, 2018
Just don't download/ play the modded versions.
Delete the save files if there is any to replay the game without anything unlocked.
View attachment 1356996
That's where save data is stored for each games.

As for the modded versions, the launchers are modded to have everything unlocked & it has Mod written on the file. Do not download that & look for the unmodded ones.
thanks!

Mar 21, 2020
i'm just going to ask because not much is happening on the front for it but only because it excites me and what not but when does the modded versions of the girls with different skin colors is coming i just would like to know i can wait i just want to know if it is ready any time soon if not i can wait no pressure. :)

• Haha
Reactions: astaroth96

Abroadman95

Jun 3, 2020
Hello everyone, who can tell me a little more about save and partial translation of Kohai, Senpai, and a Middle-age Man With Special Powers? I could not figure out how to connect the existing translation to the game and where to throw the existing save (where the game stores the save in Windows). I would be grateful for your help.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hello everyone, who can tell me a little more about save and partial translation of Kohai, Senpai, and a Middle-age Man With Special Powers? I could not figure out how to connect the existing translation to the game and where to throw the existing save (where the game stores the save in Windows). I would be grateful for your help.
Save files goes into this folder.
1629267960195.png

And translation file goes into this folder.
1629268008933.png

You need to use either Reipatcher or BepinEx to make it work, as according to people knowing more about those two say so.

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
Pardon me, totally noob question: is there a translation for 24? I saw the one with dio in gdrive.

the intro was translated, but beyond that is untranslated. was there a step in executing the file I missed like emulators or patching folders?

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Merged translation is exclusive for APK which won't be released for now.
When it does, if you can figure out how to get the files from the APKs then congrats in advance : )

Reactions: bogodit

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I only work on the APKs when I'm really in the mood for playing JSK. Refurbishing them in descending order. So far only 2 has been done with mods & merged translation.
Yua & Rio.
Edit: Selene is on hold until I translate it as there aren't any decent human translations apart from Icevail that I can merge.
I'm working on doujin colouring a lot nowadays.
Untitled317.png
So, not really in the mood for JSKs right now.

Last edited:

Popboy

Aug 13, 2021
Does anyone can share me a link download for android of this games??
-
Mistaken for a Battle Girl’s Object of Vengeance

- Does the life of demon lords endangered by elf knightess

I already have the files for this two games but the problem is it is a RAR files and can only be played in the PC..all I want is to have a APK of this two games in android hope anyone can share and help

Reactions: Okkjjkgijduj
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes