Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Indeed, its a nice banner.

The old age of flash games on the background and the new age of unity games up front.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And FYI, you don't have to tiptoe around me, I'm not some revered holy figure like the pope, nor demand you to worship the ground I walk on or to show me respect, that would be far too unreasonable, I've done nothing grand to earn such treatment.

But if one can't behave like a civilized human being for 5 minutes, I won't do the same in return, we don't have to be friends, agree or get along, hell, one can hate my guts with all they got, that's fine with me, but if one chooses to be petty dick about it, then I will oblige and do the same in return.

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
i couldn't find it in the first post. if you already have the link please send it to me so i can download it directly.
Welp, of course you did't find it, because you just had a glimpse on it (or mb even didn't even this).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
the 24 game "Helping my student explore her budding sexuality" have translation?
No

What happened to the mega links?
For the main repository? Some idiot stalker repeatedly reported them for copyright and the repository was moved to Google Drive. For the APK repository? Somebody decided it would be a good idea to get on the bad side of the one person controlling the APK repository and that one person tore it down and almost didn't come back, but has said he will put the APK repository back up once he is done refurbishing the APKs.

_Kazuma23_

Jul 17, 2021
(Sry for my creepy english ) imma gonna say cuz i saw comments that said refurbished versions will come ( thanks )

Big Thanks for those who works for refurbishing versions, im reading every part from the point when i joined on f95zone . Before that i was just noob who was only looking news about newest news of jsk projects.
And tbh i think i was being a rude with my comment that i apologized but :( .

Thanks for translation, modded versions. Apk versions.

If you guys haven't been here i would never found such a good Hentai game that i would enjoy from reading to being horny .

so the main point is that im looking forward to the new projects even tho jsk studio makes new games on unity ( thats real sad for apk users cuz it is ver very hard to edit whole thing to make apk ) I'll wait until i die before jsk releases apk version of the game. ( I bet its not real )

anyways. I'll cheer you guys up with all mighty mugi

Never+give+up+get+stronk+_87abbced50c36db1bfa10ed89a2d51a2.gif

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
People who are getting mad at other peeps asking questions that were answered in the previous pages need to start bitching on this site's craptastic search function. Also, if you are going to remove the links to content just because someone dared to ask a question you are a drama queen bitch and should just GTFO.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
People who are getting mad at other peeps asking questions that were answered in the previous pages need to start bitching on this site's craptastic search function. Also, if you are going to remove the links to content just because someone dared to ask a question you are a drama queen bitch and should just GTFO.
Nobody is bitching because a question got asked and nobody removed links because a question got asked, that is a completely false narrative that got started out of a misunderstanding of the latest incident. Somebody was being an asshole to people involved in the translation and/or porting efforts of this community...again. The people who were on the receiving end of the asshole behavior have every right to respond the way they did, we're lucky they didn't tear down the entire collection in response instead of just the APK repository and, in the previous case, game 24 on the main repository. In this case, it was Cyber Eclipse, the sole person doing ports to Android for this community specifically. Last time, it was the main translator, Icevail.

Maybe, instead of telling the people who take time out of their lives to do these things for us at no charge to GTFO, we should be telling the people who have decided to be rude and ungrateful to GTFO. I mean, I'm all for letting them stay, but that comes at the cost of them NOT being complete assholes to the people putting in the work. This has to stop, both the asshole behavior AND blaming the people receiving said behavior when they respond to it in a very valid way.

The search function works just fine, by the way. I use it all the time and, while it could use some fine tuning to narrow down searches when looking for something extremely specific, it gets the job done eventually.

Reactions: Delexicus

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
Nobody is bitching because a question got asked and nobody removed links because a question got asked, that is a completely false narrative that got started out of a misunderstanding of the latest incident. Somebody was being an asshole to people involved in the translation and/or porting efforts of this community...again. The people who were on the receiving end of the asshole behavior have every right to respond the way they did, we're lucky they didn't tear down the entire collection in response instead of just the APK repository and, in the previous case, game 24 on the main repository. In this case, it was Cyber Eclipse, the sole person doing ports to Android for this community specifically. Last time, it was the main translator, Icevail.
Deal with the people who are being assholes then? ''Oh no, better collectively punish everyone because it gives me a power trip''.

Maybe, instead of telling the people who take time out of their lives to do these things for us at no charge to GTFO, we should be telling the people who have decided to be rude and ungrateful to GTFO. I mean, I'm all for letting them stay, but that comes at the cost of them NOT being complete assholes to the people putting in the work. This has to stop, both the asshole behavior AND blaming the people receiving said behavior when they respond to it in a very valid way.
Which is what the authors could have done instead of blowing their hurt fee fees out of the proportion and taking it out on EVERYONE. Critique and assholes are to be expected, and the important part of the internet culture is knowing how to respond. Also, critique doesn't necessarily mean the person sharing it is being an asshole, case in point me shitting on the search function, it's a way to highlight issue and increase the quality of content.

The search function works just fine, by the way. I use it all the time and, while it could use some fine tuning to narrow down searches when looking for something extremely specific, it gets the job done eventually.
No it doesn't, standard quick search searches BY the username (like why instead of a keyword?) and the advanced search is such a convoluted mess is downright unuseable. This site needs a ''search this thread by keyword'' search options ASAP. I need to search keywords, not USERS. Because keywords will get me million results which I then have to search through, the same with advanced search.

Reactions: elgumidge

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Deal with the people who are being assholes then? ''Oh no, better collectively punish everyone because it gives me a power trip''.

Which is what the authors could have done instead of blowing their hurt fee fees out of the proportion and taking it out on EVERYONE. Critique and assholes are to be expected, and the important part of the internet culture is knowing how to respond. Also, critique doesn't necessarily mean the person sharing it is being an asshole, case in point me shitting on the search function, it's a way to highlight issue and increase the quality of content.

No it doesn't, standard quick search searches BY the username (like why instead of a keyword?) and the advanced search is such a convoluted mess is downright unuseable. This site needs a ''search this thread by keyword'' search options ASAP. I need to search keywords, not USERS. Because keywords will get me million results which I then have to search through, the same with advanced search.
There are no tools to do this with, they weren't breaking forum rules or there would have been mods involved, so literally the only thing the people doing the work have is shutting off access to the repositories and shutting off access means shutting it off for everyone. There is no selective block function like an IP ban.

I was not being serious about this one because I already know it doesn't work. Assholes are going to be assholes no matter what, especially the ones with entitlement issues. If it did work, there never would have been a second incident after the previous one ended in Icevail refusing to translate game 24 on the main repository. Critique is acceptable, asshole behavior is not and there is a major difference between the two. Your search function comment was a critique, you were NOT being an asshole, you said something perfectly valid. What was said with the two latest incidents that cost the game 24 translation and APK repository were NOT valid critiques, they were people being assholes.

That's if you use the username box, there is a longer bar above that that doesn't search by anything other than the keyword you type there. It has a 'search this thread by keyword' function, just type in a keyword, hit the drop down box that says either "everywhere," "threads," "this forum," or "this thread" and then hit search and it will pop up every result in the selected drop down category for the keyword you typed. Sure, you have to comb through the applicable comments, but that's just how it works regardless of how they set up the search function unless you can search with every word used in their exact order of use.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
something about search search.
again about search
The only thing where I can agree with Nightmare800 is that search is bit wierd: can't sort by most recent/relevant/etc

For example just search "girl" in this thread and 1st result from 2020 year, 2nd from 2021, a lil more and it's already 2019...
Strange.

Anyway: this is offtopic and we should stop)

Reactions: qawser
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes