Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
This is getting way out of hands.
Let bygones be bygones.
I said I'll release it once again after I rebuild them. Thing is everyone of those android files are outdated & it's a hot mess inside that I never bothered to clean up.
I get a very few time with my PC being in a public place to actually work on NSFW contents. I work as a freelance artist & have to sometimes manage my family business that I don't find enough time to actually work on them.
I could once again release my repository that I took down but the APKs are in a condition that I don't find it comfortable for people to use.
Plus we got ourselves some more translators that are working on Rennas & Nano. I'd like to wait before they release theirs.
I see people are calling us a cult. Buddy, you don't know how many people are actually active & is at least working in anything.
We have only 3 programmers. Excluding myself we have 3 active workers for the games & softwares we use.
Only 6~7 people are actually active out of 33 in our group and each of us have our own life & family to consider. We don't ask for donations or any sort of support. But that doesn't mean you can shit talk & expect us to keep quiet. Calling us a cult group & selfish people just because we banned the files that a lot think are entitled to isn't going to get you a place in the society. If you have time to waste here complaining then you have the time to lend us a hand.
We only do these works because we love this JSK franchise & only do it in our spare time. It indeed will piss us off if you're talking shit about us for a work that we're doing out of love using our spare time. Unlike other games that the authors release it themselves, JSK does not have any official translations or ports or anything at all. It's all a fan stuff. You'll get your files when it's time. And some of you are defending people here, they're freaking lazy in the JSK games. The links are there in the first page of the thread & yet they spam request just because they're lazy to actually look for them themselves. No other thread I've seen people being that lazy.

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
There are no tools to do this with, they weren't breaking forum rules or there would have been mods involved, so literally the only thing the people doing the work have is shutting off access to the repositories and shutting off access means shutting it off for everyone. There is no selective block function like an IP ban.
There is a tool, it's called using your damn head to either tell these people to fuck off, or to constructively debate them IF they have a point. Like what the hell do you people do in real life if you get into an unpleasant argument with someone? Do you just straight up murder them? No, you tell them to fuck off and stop pestering you.

I was not being serious about this one because I already know it doesn't work. Assholes are going to be assholes no matter what, especially the ones with entitlement issues. If it did work, there never would have been a second incident after the previous one ended in Icevail refusing to translate game 24 on the main repository. Critique is acceptable, asshole behavior is not and there is a major difference between the two. Your search function comment was a critique, you were NOT being an asshole, you said something perfectly valid. What was said with the two latest incidents that cost the game 24 translation and APK repository were NOT valid critiques, they were people being assholes.
Again, it's literally that easy to just tell them to piss off and shift your attention elsewhere. I fail to see another reason but power tripping because healthy common sense tells me that if there is someone pestering them I dismiss them and discuss things that actually matter.

That's if you use the username box, there is a longer bar above that that doesn't search by anything other than the keyword you type there. It has a 'search this thread by keyword' function, just type in a keyword, hit the drop down box that says either "everywhere," "threads," "this forum," or "this thread" and then hit search and it will pop up every result in the selected drop down category for the keyword you typed. Sure, you have to comb through the applicable comments, but that's just how it works regardless of how they set up the search function unless you can search with every word used in their exact order of use.
Okay, my bad, that's on me, not sure how didn't I notice that before.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There is a tool, it's called using your damn head to either tell these people to fuck off, or to constructively debate them IF they have a point. Like what the hell do you people do in real life if you get into an unpleasant argument with someone? Do you just straight up murder them? No, you tell them to fuck off and stop pestering you.

Again, it's literally that easy to just tell them to piss off and shift your attention elsewhere. I fail to see another reason but power tripping because healthy common sense tells me that if there is someone pestering them I dismiss them and discuss things that actually matter.

Constructively debating only works when people haven't resorted to being assholes. At that point, there is no debate, it would just go in circles around the same point the debate started at. They don't have a point and they never did, they just resorted to being assholes without a second thought. This is the internet, not real life. People here tend to feel safe behind their keyboards, safe enough to ignore being told to stop, as was the case here since Icevail's game 24 incident was not the last time.

It's also that easy to ignore being told to as these people have done. There is no power trip, there is only people trying to get the work done and being pestered ceaselessly even if they say stop.

Glad I could help, if you have any other issues, including game issues of course, just ask and someone will answer. Now, maybe we should drop the other subject or take it private.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
At this rate it looks like these games need a translation request thread started. Problem solved.
They're getting translated already, the people who actually put in the work in this thread are doing each game as it comes out. The exception is game 24 on the repository, which was refused translation by the main translator after some people got snippy with him. While there was someone who took it on, we have not heard from them, as far as I know, since they started.

Unfortunately, the only real problem here isn't something a translation thread would fix since the problem isn't with translations.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
hey, is there a version of 24 game (helping my student) without the dio endings?? the raw, japanese version would be nice

cant seem to find it, only the unplayable DIO meme stuff :(

Reactions: Oberstein

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hey, is there a version of 24 game (helping my student) without the dio endings?? the raw, japanese version would be nice

cant seem to find it, only the unplayable DIO meme stuff :(
The untranslated folder has the raws, and no, because nobody has done a proper translation of it, there is no English version without the Dio part.

Reactions: Oberstein

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
They're getting translated already, the people who actually put in the work in this thread are doing each game as it comes out. The exception is game 24 on the repository, which was refused translation by the main translator after some people got snippy with him. While there was someone who took it on, we have not heard from them, as far as I know, since they started.

Unfortunately, the only real problem here isn't something a translation thread would fix since the problem isn't with translations.
Well it seems if there there were some issues with the translators in the past that maybe new translators are the answer we need.

This isn't ULMF. That shit isn't gonna do a thing unless mods are involved monitoring it and keeping the conversations for translations only.
I've yet to try ULMF but there's plenty of translation threads on here and this would only be one more.

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
The untranslated folder has the raws, and no, because nobody has done a proper translation of it, there is no English version without the Dio part.
TY!! I can finally try it

Just one more question, what's the name for the girl in that game (24)?

The kanji for her name is 瀬南 which can be read as "Senami" or "Sena", but in one of the english versions it appeared as Rio i think, so i got confused s.s

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well it seems if there there were some issues with the translators in the past that maybe new translators are the answer we need.

I've yet to try ULMF but there's plenty of translation threads on here and this would only be one more.
There are no issues with the translators, the only issue I've ever seen, and I have been around this community since before it came to F95, it was on ULMF for a while and still is on top of F95 to my knowledge, is people being impatient or getting rude and snippy with the translators, mainly the main translator, Icevail. This is not a problem unique to F95, either, as it did happen several times on ULMF.

TY!! I can finally try it

Just one more question, what's the name for the girl in that game (24)?

The kanji for her name is 瀬南 which can be read as "Senami" or "Sena", but in one of the english versions it appeared as Rio i think, so i got confused s.s
I'm not exactly sure what her name is supposed to be, I am not confident in my Japanese reading skills, so I hadn't really given it much thought.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Mar 13, 2019
2021年08月28日 18:22

【メインパート完成度 65%(15%増)】
【Hシーン制作進行度 なし(全シーン数未定)】
一時期の涼しさがウソのような猛暑が戻ってきている今日この頃、皆様いかがお過ごしでしょうか。
「大魔王様」は今のところ順調に作業がすすんでおり、バトルシーンについては9割方完成しました。
現在バトル後のデモシーンのやりとりを作っているところですが、ここはHシーンと並行で進める部分でもあるので、来週にはHシーンの制作に入る予定です。
Unityでの制作も二作目にしてかなり慣れた感じになり、自分でも少し驚くほどの早いペースです。
もっともエロゲ―としてはここからが本番なので、気を引き締めてかかりたいと思います。
バトルのシステムですが、今回も「DAMAGEゲージシステム」(隙システム)を採用していて、ゲージ転倒中に攻撃を仕掛けるとコンボになったり、必殺技に特殊効果がついたりするようになります。
このあたりは「超魔王様」からの引継ぎになりますね。
画像は、DAMAGEゲージ転倒中に必殺技で魔王様を転倒させたところです。
追加のコマンドについては追い打ちや拘束といった定番のものですが、一つ怪しげなコマンドが……。
もうネタバレはほぼされているのですが、詳細はHシーンができてからということにしておきます(笑)

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes