alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, do enjoy the 24).

Though I do wonder why 'Its' written with a capital letter on your end?

While on my end..
View attachment 1380998

I don't recall making any changes to the files after I flipped the table.
He did say he's merging translations as part of the refurbishment, maybe it's a product of the merge? I wouldn't know since I haven't dealt with that process on these files.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Yes, do enjoy the 24).

Though I do wonder why 'Its' written with a capital letter on your end?

While on my end..
View attachment 1380998

I don't recall making any changes to the files after I flipped the table.
I used the MTL merge by Delexicus with yours. I did not look into any dialogues while checking through the game. I just went with it if the Japanese dialogues were translated in scenes.

Reactions: alex2011

sj134108

Apr 19, 2019
You people really are too damn lazy to swipe up, aren't you?
This first link should contain more or less ALL the games in APK (except for some new ones):
Mega

This 2nd link here is my personal link that contains some of the new ones with translations & has some games same as the first link but has translations in mine:
Mega

For me that's not the case. the Mega link doesn't work, are there any other ports you can send?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I said I would release the APK repository once again after I refurbished them. But I don't really get enough motivation nor time to work on them. So, it might actually take a long time to finish everyone of them.

So I'm releasing the repository once again.
No. 25 is not there as it is unity & it's impossible to do so. Only No. 24 has been refurbished with merged translation & decensorship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The APK repository has not been added to the drive repository. This is my private share.
Mega
Go wild.
Thank you for the share! *Downloading now*

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
So u mean He removed it cuz one person is a bitch and wants the things at once or something? Well if its WELL FCKING BTCH THANKS A LOT FCK SAKE
I was plan to download a new game on number 25 and i notice the Apk was gone fck sake
Just check my signature. The repository is up and going for now. As for why no. 25 is not getting a port, I stated here.
With JSK moving to Unity, let me point out why it isn't possible.
1) I have no knowledge how the Unity works or is coded to work.
2) This Unity game that JSK has created uses a lot of power from your CPU & GPU. Normal smartphones barely support upto 30 FPS & High-end phones like Asus ROG has GPU that maybe supports 60 FPS.
3) If I do port it, the game images must be compressed in a way that runs smoothly on your phone.
4) As I've said before, I don't have any experience with Unity. I can port it to smartphones but ONLY if I have the original unity project files.
5) The project files are only owned by JSK himself & with his negative view on people excluding Japan, I don't think it's possible to ask him for the project files.
6) Even if you don't have any project files, one can still port it but he must create the game from scratch using the assets from the game files. Requires master degree in unity coding.
7) I didn't learn unity & I don't planning on doing so.

But there's a little hope. I asked JSK for smartphone release which he reluctantly agreed. If he does release it one day, I might be able to reverse engineer the files with this particular game & make a port.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I see JSK changes their what is it studio? To Unity.
He used Flash before, but Adobe shut Flash support down, so while he could still use Flash, it could become a major security threat eventually for anyone who has it installed and could mean bugs that he doesn't have the ability to fix because it would require a fix in the engine. Unity is a good alternative, at least for making the games, because it doesn't have these issues. It can be a pain to translate, though.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
With JSK moving to Unity, let me point out why it isn't possible.
1) I have no knowledge how the Unity works or is coded to work.
2) This Unity game that JSK has created uses a lot of power from your CPU & GPU. Normal smartphones barely support upto 30 FPS & High-end phones like Asus ROG has GPU that maybe supports 60 FPS.
3) If I do port it, the game images must be compressed in a way that runs smoothly on your phone.
4) As I've said before, I don't have any experience with Unity. I can port it to smartphones but ONLY if I have the original unity project files.
5) The project files are only owned by JSK himself & with his negative view on people excluding Japan, I don't think it's possible to ask him for the project files.
6) Even if you don't have any project files, one can still port it but he must create the game from scratch using the assets from the game files. Requires master degree in unity coding.
7) I didn't learn unity & I don't planning on doing so.

But there's a little hope. I asked JSK for smartphone release which he reluctantly agreed. If he does release it one day, I might be able to reverse engineer the files with this particular game & make a port.
JSK is a xenophobe? That's disappointing.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes