Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
what software should i use to run the apk files?
Read that again but slowly.
Do you know what an APK is? It's the extension for android apps much like EXE is the extension for Windows apps. These APKs are made for your phone. You cannot play them using flash player on pc. Get the SWF or PC versions if that's what you're looking for playing in your computer. The G-drive link is the repository you need & can find it on the first page of the thread. If you want to play it on your phone then download these APKs & install it like you do for any other apps.

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Here's one out of left field,
Ty to all those hard working peeps
who are doing their hardest to bring us some teets.

My question was out of everyone and anyone..
Has anyone able to at least have an up to date knowledge on some of the games? Like walkthroughs? I'm been stuck on the student one
Student? There are 3 actually with a student.
Have you checked the guide?

Reactions: Cypha and alex2011

bonkky

Apr 12, 2020
It's 3 in the morning here & I have to wake up at 6...
Anyhow,
The Modded + Unmodded APKs for Karen has been created & uploaded. Contains the Latest Translations from Icevail + uncensorship.
Link: Mega
View attachment 860744
The APKs for Selene also have been updated with partial translations from Icevail + uncensorship (Only Endings & main file). The modded one this time does not have skill points unlocked. Because I'm not sure how that's done. Sorry for that :'(
View attachment 860745

Finally, I also did the icons for both of them. You can find those on icons folder for each of those games.
Here's my WIP collection of them.
View attachment 860746 View attachment 860747

Welp, that's it! If there's any errors, do contact me :)
Link for apk is error

Zappyfaapy

Sep 7, 2021
Aay mate where all the links for the apks im fuckin horny rn mate the last thing i wanna do is to fuck that moody niece

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Are these apks that you recently revamped or the same ones as before? I checked the readme and it didn't say. Mostly asking so I know if I should update my current download of apks or not.
23 & 24 are updated.

23) Selene has been updated with Icevail & SpecialRape's translations with Xinchi's uncensorship. Has translated main file & endings of Icevail. Other scenes are from SpecialRape.

24) Rio was updated with Icevail's main file only with endings from CuccumberSandwich & Adribananin. Other dialogues are DeepL MTLs. Uncensored with better shapes & mosaic removal.

Others games? Not yet.

Last edited:

Andragora

Nov 22, 2020
Is it not possible to just create a apk ver of the Flash Player_32 itself? prolly not possible because its exe?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
My sincere apologies, I meant the latest one, she's the student caught in the beginning near the "corner" of the desk
That one is in the community guide, the only one I'm not sure about is 25, the first done in Unity.

Is it not possible to just create a apk ver of the Flash Player_32 itself? prolly not possible because its exe?
Not with the programming knowledge at the disposal of this community, unless someone's been lurking silently and has exactly the kind of knowledge needed. It would be better to just create a new app that handles SWF files.

Reactions: Cypha
Jul 26, 2021
How do I make the modded version jsk games in which everything is already saved? Like for example I've completed everything in Overthrow the great demoness and for some reason I need to uninstall it, but later,if I install it again I would need to go through all the processes again to unlock every scene,is there any way out of this cycle?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
How do I make the modded version jsk games in which everything is already saved? Like for example I've completed everything in Overthrow the great demoness and for some reason I need to uninstall it, but later,if I install it again I would need to go through all the processes again to unlock every scene,is there any way out of this cycle?
If you're talking about APKs and if you have the modded versions, you won't need to worry about your progress being lost. The modded APKs are created from modified SWFs that does not require any .sol file like in the PC. Everything is already unlocked in the modded ones with 99999 skill points.

If you have the normal versions then you'll have to replay the game all over again. There aren't any alternatives to save your progress there unless you have a rooted phone. The save file in your android is stored in the root data of your phone.
unknown.png
If you can make a backup of that .sol file in the root folder & later replace it after reinstalling it, you can play it without losing data.

Reactions: alex2011
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes