lol man

Feb 12, 2018
Just a question but are the links updated with new games on the main post or is there a new link with the updated games ?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Doesn't work too. All it says when I try to extract it using 7zip was "Can not open file as archive"
What are you trying to download again?
Are you downloading the whole repository from the drive link?
If that's the case, I can say your files are being zipped in several parts. Have you downloaded all of these properly? No interruptions during download? No parts missing?
If the download is interrupted in any circumstances, the whole file can be corrupted & you'd have to redownload it from the beginning to extract your contents without error.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AliceAshley

AliceAshley

May 2, 2020
What are you trying to download again?
Are you downloading the whole repository from the drive link?
If that's the case, I can say your files are being zipped in several parts. Have you downloaded all of these properly? No interruptions during download? No parts missing?
If the download is interrupted in any circumstances, the whole file can be corrupted & you'd have to redownload it from the beginning to extract your contents without error.
Ohhhh. Got it. Thanks

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
alright, regarding recolors, i was able to alter color on eyes

Recoloring everything else seems like a hassle since there's like dozen copies of those, and i probably need to recolor all of those for the recoloring to work, so i may just stick to the eyes

EDIT: Seems like i'm missing some for the sex scenes, can't find them tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dongola

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
alright, regarding recolors, i was able to alter color on eyes

Recoloring everything else seems like a hassle since there's like dozen copies of those, and i probably need to recolor all of those for the recoloring to work, so i may just stick to the eyes

EDIT: Seems like i'm missing some for the sex scenes, can't find them tho.
Splendid.
Mind I ask, what tool are you using to do that? Because there are easier ways to do it. I can guide you to those methods.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes