Blaze8403

Sep 12, 2021
If I may ask, where are the Android APKs for some of the games in the G-Drive Repository?
for example Overthrow the Demon Queen files only show
-Icons
-Sub
-2 swf files
I haven't downloaded it yet, was only checking on G-Drive

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
If I may ask, where are the Android APKs for some of the games in the G-Drive Repository?
for example Overthrow the Demon Queen files only show
-Icons
-Sub
-2 swf files
I haven't downloaded it yet, was only checking on G-Drive
Try this:
1) Go there
2) click "about"
3) scan for any "mega" link with "JSK" in it's name
4) go there
5)?????
6) PROFIT
7) don't forget tp thank CE for his work.

Reactions: alex2011

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
Its great with the hard work put into translating these games and they are great fun! With Imouto... 2 , Imouto-sama Can't Be Refused? and Cunning Little Girl in a Tight Spot are fun as there is conversation and different paths.

JSK is the only game maker that make these type of games? Onb a different note, does JSK still make new games of this kind or has he changed over to battle games where you have to defeat the girl(s) in battle?

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Its great with the hard work put into translating these games and they are great fun! With Imouto... 2 , Imouto-sama Can't Be Refused? and Cunning Little Girl in a Tight Spot are fun as there is conversation and different paths.

JSK is the only game maker that make these type of games? Onb a different note, does JSK still make new games of this kind or has he changed over to battle games where you have to defeat the girl(s) in battle?
I do believe is a back and forth between the two, Helping my student budding her sexuality being his last release of the "inquiry" gameplay.

Reactions: Toriam78

fishvm6hi

Jul 14, 2020
hi, I'm wondering if anyone has this issue, I'm playing cornered by a cheeky devil, and reach any sex scene or any service scene, the game freezes to a white screen, I tested flash players and projectors of many versions and got the same issue, I tried the other versions of the same game on the google drive folder and got the same issue.
I found a download of the same swf file on a random site, I tried it and it worked! making me think there is an issue with the game on this google drive specifically that the ones on the google drive aren't, I thank anyone in advance for any help!

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
hi, I'm wondering if anyone has this issue, I'm playing cornered by a cheeky devil, and reach any sex scene or any service scene, the game freezes to a white screen, I tested flash players and projectors of many versions and got the same issue, I tried the other versions of the same game on the google drive folder and got the same issue.
I found a download of the same swf file on a random site, I tried it and it worked! making me think there is an issue with the game on this google drive specifically that the ones on the google drive aren't, I thank anyone in advance for any help!
It's because youre missing the files in the sub folder or the folder itself when you downloaded the game from the drive. When you downloaded it from a different site I can guess that it was zipped with game file along with the sub folder, that's why you were able to play it.

fishvm6hi

Jul 14, 2020
It's because youre missing the files in the sub folder or the folder itself when you downloaded the game from the drive. When you downloaded it from a different site I can guess that it was zipped with game file along with the sub folder, that's why you were able to play it.
did that and worked perfectly thank you so much and to everyone who worked on the translations and uncensored (y)(y):)

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Oh please do, I would be on the floor laughing so hard my neighbors would think I've gone insane.
Will be an exclusive edition with Dio's dialogues in gameplay.
Like in intro,
Hō… mukatte kuru no ka…… nigezu ni kono DIO ni chikadzuite kuru no ka

If there's any timestop moveset, it can be translated to Za warudo.

And lots more with how the story is set in this remake.

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
And have a bunch of menacing (ゴゴゴゴ) floating around when the player or whoever's getting their ass kicked.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes