Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
JSK is a xenophobe? That's disappointing.
Not JSK specifically. Most Japanese authors out there do not like western people or what they have to offer. As for JSK, he did release translated ones for some of his older works but rumor has it that he got into quite a bit of a trouble with them. He has since abandoned interacting with western people. I could be wrong but if you read through his comments, you can see with his tone of voice that he does not take people's suggestions to heart.

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Yeah, we're (westerners) not exactly held in high esteem in japan, as long as we bring money with us, they greet us with a smile, but if its something else, we are kindly hinted to leave when it comes to the people with anti-western sentiment.

Cultural, moral and historical reasons behind it.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Not JSK specifically. Most Japanese authors out there do not like western people or what they have to offer. As for JSK, he did release translated ones for some of his older works but rumor has it that he got into quite a bit of a trouble with them. He has since abandoned interacting with western people. I could be wrong but if you read through his comments, you can see with his tone of voice that he does not take people's suggestions to heart.
Me who is asian: View attachment 1388767
Uhhh that was cein
Yeah, we're (westerners) not exactly held in high esteem in japan, as long as we bring money with us, they greet us with a smile, but if its something else, we are kindly hinted to leave when it comes to the people with anti-western sentiment.

Fcking racist western as asian this made me madge

Jul 26, 2021
The games are 4:3 ratio. More or less every phones are 16:9 ratio.
What you're referring to is stretching which is possible but looks horrible.
4:3 ratio (original ratio that isn't possible to get it to 16:9 ratio)
View attachment 1380682

16:9 ratio (stretched to fit screen)
View attachment 1380693

I'd like you to slowly think why it isn't possible. Can you use a landscape wallpaper on a portrait phone & expect it to fill up the other spaces automatically?
No, right? The same theory applies here.
Aaah yes it does look bad , btw thanks for the apks

Jul 26, 2021
What's the fastest way to win jsk games like overthrow the great demoness ? Is it to loose repeatedly till u have collected like 9000 points and then follow all the procedures from the guide?? And btw what's with all the names? LIKE WHY THE FUCK ALL NAMES BY ARE SO FUCKING LONG ? Lollll (btw im not against anyone)

Jul 26, 2021

I'll tell you one straight reason : Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
What's the fastest way to win jsk games like overthrow the great demoness ? Is it to loose repeatedly till u have collected like 9000 points and then follow all the procedures from the guide?? And btw what's with all the names? LIKE WHY THE FUCK ALL NAMES BY ARE SO FUCKING LONG ? Lollll (btw im not against anyone)
Fastest way?
Upgrade your speed/ agility first. If you find your recharging speed a bit higher than your opponent then you can go ahead and increase your physical attack to a decent amount. But max out your speed as soon as you can.
Save up four attack bars & try to a combo of 3 to stun or knock her out. In that moment recharge your attacks once again. If she attacks you then take a hit if it's a normal stance. She will enter into a special stance for heavy attack. If you don't have attack bar then 'just' defend when she attacks. In her heavy stance you should attack her. Damage output will be higher as a mean of counter. Try using sleeping or knock out abilities to delay & max out your recharge bars.

Reactions: vitamin433

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The fastest way would be to use a modded SWF with all stats and powers maxed. The best way to do it normally, yeah, just lose a few times and slowly build your stats each battle as you accumulate points. That's what I do and it starts working long before you max everything, though starts working doesn't mean you're going to win, it just means you'll get further and get more points per battle.

Fastest way?
Upgrade your speed/ agility first. If you find your recharging speed a bit higher than your opponent then you can go ahead and increase your physical attack to a decent amount. But max out your speed as soon as you can.
Save up four attack bars & try to a combo of 3 to stun or knock her out. In that moment recharge your attacks once again. If she attacks you then take a hit if it's a normal stance. She will enter into a special stance for heavy attack. If you don't have attack bar then 'just' defend when she attacks. In her heavy stance you should attack her. Damage output will be higher as a mean of counter. Try using sleeping or knock out abilities to delay & max out your recharge bars.
I wasn't even aware speed was that important, I usually do that third of the four main stats with attack and defense ahead of it. That starts working around the fifth or sixth run for me, usually.

I'll tell you one straight reason : Hiroshima and Nagasaki
I'm pretty sure anybody would be pissed about getting nuked, so that makes sense for anyone who knows the story of those two places.

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I wasn't even aware speed was that important, I usually do that third of the four main stats with attack and defense ahead of it. That starts working around the fifth or sixth run for me, usually.
Attack or Def is good but if you can't attack at all with that slow recharge then what's the point?
I usually defeat her in 2nd or 3rd run with that speed upgrade at first. I don't use any lewd moves & don't provoke her in dialogues. She will become aggressive & stats will double if you do so.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Attack or Def is good but if you can't attack at all with that slow recharge then what's the point?
I usually defeat her in 2nd or 3rd run with that speed upgrade at first. I don't use any lewd moves & don't provoke her in dialogues. She will become aggressive & stats will double if you do so.
I've never found it difficult to attack and, once attack is maxed, you hit pretty hard even if you don't hit often. Then the real challenge is not KOing her before you do what you want, like when trying to get scenes tied to counters or powers mid battle. Unfortunately, I do have issues with provoking the opponents in these games when I'm not reading the guide, then I feel the hurt.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I've never found it difficult to attack and, once attack is maxed, you hit pretty hard even if you don't hit often. Then the real challenge is not KOing her before you do what you want, like when trying to get scenes tied to counters or powers mid battle. Unfortunately, I do have issues with provoking the opponents in these games when I'm not reading the guide, then I feel the hurt.
That's why you can refund points in these games. Once you've hit the point where you can comfortably strip your opponent, you dial down power and use those refunded points for lewd attack levels. Attack stops mattering because sex progresses the fight anyways.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's why you can refund points in these games. Once you've hit the point where you can comfortably strip your opponent, you dial down power and use those refunded points for lewd attack levels. Attack stops mattering because sex progresses the fight anyways.
True, but that does come at the risk that she once again has enough attack power to beat you down quick enough that you can't use one of the H moves before you're KOed. It isn't a high risk at max defense, but it is a risk. I usually wait until I have everything maxed and then just plan the order of moves I make before the battle to avoid both of us being KOed by attack power if I'm going for the H moves. If I'm going for endings, well, I typically don't worry about KOs at that point unless H moves are necessary for an ending.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
True, but that does come at the risk that she once again has enough attack power to beat you down quick enough that you can't use one of the H moves before you're KOed. It isn't a high risk at max defense, but it is a risk. I usually wait until I have everything maxed and then just plan the order of moves I make before the battle to avoid both of us being KOed by attack power if I'm going for the H moves. If I'm going for endings, well, I typically don't worry about KOs at that point unless H moves are necessary for an ending.
In some of the games, you get significantly reduced damage if you block as the heroine attacks. I think you also save on AP too, but I can't remember which ones other than the most recent game. You just have to open the menu mid-attack. If they're charging up for a particularly devastating attack, I take advantage of the free AP and use whatever skill knocks them on their ass. The only things that throw me off are spells, but the heroines don't use them in half the games.

zzshin

Dec 28, 2018
Hello...what software should i use to run the apk files? I download the flashplayer_32 but it seems not working。。。

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
In some of the games, you get significantly reduced damage if you block as the heroine attacks. I think you also save on AP too, but I can't remember which ones other than the most recent game. You just have to open the menu mid-attack. If they're charging up for a particularly devastating attack, I take advantage of the free AP and use whatever skill knocks them on their ass. The only things that throw me off are spells, but the heroines don't use them in half the games.
I usually use blocks in the early game to get as far as I can. The further you get, the more points you get off a run. In the later games, it doesn't really save AP since blocking actually costs AP and you can't block if you don't have any. Blocking is definitely advised for the big attacks, even with maxed out stats. Those attacks hurt no matter what and you don't stand much chance against them without blocking.

Hello...what software should i use to run the apk files? I download the flashplayer_32 but it seems not working。。。
APK is for Android and will install and run by itself on that system.

Cypha

Jul 27, 2020
Here's one out of left field,
Ty to all those hard working peeps
who are doing their hardest to bring us some teets.

My question was out of everyone and anyone..
Has anyone able to at least have an up to date knowledge on some of the games? Like walkthroughs? I'm been stuck on the student one

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes