Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
TY!! I can finally try it

Just one more question, what's the name for the girl in that game (24)?

The kanji for her name is 瀬南 which can be read as "Senami" or "Sena", but in one of the english versions it appeared as Rio i think, so i got confused s.s
Its her name, Senami Rio.

This is not a problem unique to F95, either, as it did happen several times on ULMF.
Yes, people took it personally when I had to make hard choices and cut translations short due to lack of space to write it all in english, since I couldn't magically increase physical limit I had to deal with, it wasn't good enough for them.

Then they took offense to my partials not being full translations, because they demanded full and it was either that or nothing for them.

After that they chose to start whining about lewds not being translated by me, when I clearly always stated that lewds will be done by someone else we had at our disposal (Magical Girl Buster and Miyui for example, loli games, not touching the lewds on those, just as we had intended with Rio, but apparently that rustled someone's jimmies, once again).

Then someone started to throw sass at me because I refused to break immersion for one of the demonlordette's way to refer humans as.

Then all the hundreds of troll accounts with 1-2 posts sending threats, insults, toxic walls of text at my PM, day after day, for weeks at time, which led me to ignore PM's altogether from almost everyone, even in here at F95.

When I stopped posting update progress, that was whole another shitstorm because apparently "I refused to listen feedback", which was only riddled with personal insults, rants and unreasonable demands or link begging.

I've had enough of that and have drawn line on the sand, cross that and you get nothing from me.
And yes, that apparently is something people see as me going on a power trip here on F95 or having a frail ego, since they are perhaps for the first time in their life, being set boundaries on and lose their marbles because of it.

I would gladly just put all these individuals on permanent ignore, but that would only gas the flames, making them groan about me being whatever insult they can think of with their brave keyboard warrior brains on a fresh account.

Back at ULMF, this kind of god damn shitstorm got so bad that forum moderators had to step in stop it from going on, more than once, more than I care to count.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Its her name, Senami Rio.

Yes, people took it personally when I had to make hard choices and cut translations short due to lack of space to write it all in english, since I couldn't magically increase physical limit I had to deal with, it wasn't good enough for them.

Then they took offense to my partials not being full translations, because they demanded full and it was either that or nothing for them.

After that they chose to start whining about lewds not being translated by me, when I clearly always stated that lewds will be done by someone else we had at our disposal (Magical Girl Buster and Miyui for example, loli games, not touching the lewds on those, just as we had intended with Rio, but apparently that rustled someone's jimmies, once again).

Then someone started to throw sass at me because I refused to break immersion for one of the demonlordette's way to refer humans as.

Then all the hundreds of troll accounts with 1-2 posts sending threats, insults, toxic walls of text at my PM, day after day, for weeks at time, which led me to ignore PM's altogether from almost everyone, even in here at F95.

When I stopped posting update progress, that was whole another shitstorm because apparently "I refused to listen feedback", which was only riddled with personal insults, rants and unreasonable demands or link begging.

I've had enough of that and have drawn line on the sand, cross that and you get nothing from me.
And yes, that apparently is something people see as me going on a power trip here on F95 or having a frail ego, since they are perhaps for the first time in their life, being set boundaries on and lose their marbles because of it.

I would gladly just put all these individuals on permanent ignore, but that would only gas the flames, making them groan about me being whatever insult they can think of with their brave keyboard warrior brains on a fresh account.

Back at ULMF, this kind of god damn shitstorm got so bad that forum moderators had to step in stop it from going on, more than once, more than I care to count.
Looks like I've been understating the mess in my comments, ouch. Not that it matters, but the people who got upset over the lewd parts not being translated by you might have thought that meant the lewd parts would not be translated at all, which means they wouldn't be getting the 'more important' part of the game in English, though that doesn't excuse their behavior at all and that wasn't true whether they thought that or not. You said YOU would not translate, not that nobody else would, which blatantly left open the possibility of another translator doing it, a possibility they completely ignored.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I only work on the APKs when I'm really in the mood for playing JSK. Refurbishing them in descending order. So far only 2 has been done with mods & merged translation.
Yua & Rio.
Edit: Selene is on hold until I translate it as there aren't any decent human translations apart from Icevail that I can merge.
I'm working on doujin colouring a lot nowadays.
View attachment 1359078
So, not really in the mood for JSKs right now.
What's the name of this doujin?

Jul 26, 2021
Does anybody know how to change the screen aspect ratio of any app? Like even when i play the jsk games on landscape mode it leaves a lot of empty space. So I was wondering if there is any way to fill that empty space without compromising the resolution of the apk?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Does anybody know how to change the screen aspect ratio of any app? Like even when i play the jsk games on landscape mode it leaves a lot of empty space. So I was wondering if there is any way to fill that empty space without compromising the resolution of the apk?
The games are 4:3 ratio. More or less every phones are 16:9 ratio.
What you're referring to is stretching which is possible but looks horrible.
4:3 ratio (original ratio that isn't possible to get it to 16:9 ratio)
PicsArt_08-31-03.33.57.png

16:9 ratio (stretched to fit screen)
PicsArt_08-31-03.34.28.png

if there is any way to fill that empty space without compromising the resolution of the apk?
I'd like you to slowly think why it isn't possible. Can you use a landscape wallpaper on a portrait phone & expect it to fill up the other spaces automatically?
No, right? The same theory applies here.

Reactions: alex2011

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I said I would release the APK repository once again after I refurbished them. But I don't really get enough motivation nor time to work on them. So, it might actually take a long time to finish everyone of them.

So I'm releasing the repository once again.
No. 25 is not there as it is unity & it's impossible to do so. Only No. 24 has been refurbished with merged translation & decensorship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The APK repository has not been added to the drive repository. This is my private share.

Go wild.

Mrtaco23

Jul 28, 2020
I said I would release the APK repository once again after I refurbished them. But I don't really get enough motivation nor time to work on them. So, it might actually take a long time to finish everyone of them.

So I'm releasing the repository once again.
No. 25 is not there as it is unity & it's impossible to do so. Only No. 24 has been refurbished with merged translation & decensorship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The APK repository has not been added to the drive repository. This is my private share.
Mega
Go wild.
Just curious, but would that mean there is no hope for the future jsk games being apks. I know its hard work and i appreciate you for all the time and work you put into them. And im not asking for you to do them im just wondering if there is still a chance for apk users.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Yes, do enjoy the 24).

Though I do wonder why 'Its' written with a capital letter on your end?

While on my end..
1630417695896.png

I don't recall making any changes to the files after I flipped the table.

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Just curious, but would that mean there is no hope for the future jsk games being apks. I know its hard work and i appreciate you for all the time and work you put into them. And im not asking for you to do them im just wondering if there is still a chance for apk users.
With JSK moving to Unity, let me point out why it isn't possible.
1) I have no knowledge how the Unity works or is coded to work.
2) This Unity game that JSK has created uses a lot of power from your CPU & GPU. Normal smartphones barely support upto 30 FPS & High-end phones like Asus ROG has GPU that maybe supports 60 FPS.
3) If I do port it, the game images must be compressed in a way that runs smoothly on your phone.
4) As I've said before, I don't have any experience with Unity. I can port it to smartphones but ONLY if I have the original unity project files.
5) The project files are only owned by JSK himself & with his negative view on people excluding Japan, I don't think it's possible to ask him for the project files.
6) Even if you don't have any project files, one can still port it but he must create the game from scratch using the assets from the game files. Requires master degree in unity coding.
7) I didn't learn unity & I don't planning on doing so.

But there's a little hope. I asked JSK for smartphone release which he reluctantly agreed. If he does release it one day, I might be able to reverse engineer the files with this particular game & make a port.

Mrtaco23

Jul 28, 2020
With JSK moving to Unity, let me point out why it isn't possible.
1) I have no knowledge how the Unity works or is coded to work.
2) This Unity game that JSK has created uses a lot of power from your CPU & GPU. Normal smartphones barely support upto 30 FPS & High-end phones like Asus ROG has GPU that maybe supports 60 FPS.
3) If I do port it, the game images must be compressed in a way that runs smoothly on your phone.
4) As I've said before, I don't have any experience with Unity. I can port it to smartphones but ONLY if I have the original unity project files.
5) The project files are only owned by JSK himself & with his negative view on people excluding Japan, I don't think it's possible to ask him for the project files.
6) Even if you don't have any project files, one can still port it but he must create the game from scratch using the assets from the game files. Requires master degree in unity coding.
7) I didn't learn unity & I don't planning on doing so.

But there's a little hope. I asked JSK for smartphone release which he reluctantly agreed. If he does release it one day, I might be able to reverse engineer the files with this particular game & make a port.
I see, thank you for your time. Ill keep my hopes up, sooner or later ill get a laptop to where i dont have to worry about apks anymore since they are being harder to make. :)

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes