Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
As Thor says to any, whom can't lift Mjölnir;
You are not worthy.

View attachment 1360815
Allow me to elaborate on that. Our Discord channel is specifically for those working on JSK games. Such as translators, modders, programmers, and artists. If the reason you are asking for a Discord invite is to ask for a game download link, please look elsewhere for your needs. If you want to chat with our members, you can do so here.

Last edited:

w__ss

Aug 4, 2021
guys does anyone have "Mistaken for a Battle Girl's Object of Vengeance" for android, all the old links seem to be dead.

w__ss

Aug 4, 2021
Does anyone can share me a link download for android of this games??
-
Mistaken for a Battle Girl’s Object of Vengeance

- Does the life of demon lords endangered by elf knightess

I already have the files for this two games but the problem is it is a RAR files and can only be played in the PC..all I want is to have a APK of this two games in android hope anyone can share and help
im also looking for these, if u find an android version of them pls tell me

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
guys does anyone have "Mistaken for a Battle Girl's Object of Vengeance" for android, all the old links seem to be dead.
They are dead on purpose, somebody bit the hand that feeds us and the hand stopped feeding. That hand is Cyber Eclipse, and while he has said he will eventually put the link back up, it will not be until he is done refurbishing the files. We better hope this proverbial biting incident doesn't happen again lest we lose access permanently.

w__ss

Aug 4, 2021
does anyone have "you can't escape this little devil" english version, i can't find a translated version, if you have it please give me the link

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
does anyone have "you can't escape this little devil" english version, i can't find a translated version, if you have it please give me the link
The Google link in the first post has a translated version.

Sep 22, 2017
Turns out the only modding community with more drama than Skyrim's or Minecraft's is the one for JSK's games.

Between the idiots who don't know how to read or click the previous page button or do a basic search demanding .apks and translations, the closed off suuuper seeekret discord group that makes me want to vomit from reading about expulsion and shit while speaking like its a cult, the extreme touchiness of both cyber eclipse and icevail depending on what day of the week it is, and finally the people who tiptoe around said community members afraid to ask questions because they don't want to be the person who tips them over the edge and "bites the hand that feeds them"... I seriously gotta say this is probably the most consistently abusive 4-way relationship on this site- and all over simple japanese indie h-games. Everybody hates everybody. You've all gone completely and utterly loony, congrats.

And it's a shame too. Besides the annoying people who would demand spoon-feeding on occasion, this was genuinely once a cool little community.

tokkeyyy

Aug 8, 2020
Turns out the only modding community with more drama than Skyrim's or Minecraft's is the one for JSK's games.

Between the idiots who don't know how to read or click the previous page button or do a basic search demanding .apks and translations, the closed off suuuper seeekret discord group that makes me want to vomit from reading about expulsion and shit while speaking like its a cult, the extreme touchiness of both cyber eclipse and icevail depending on what day of the week it is, and finally the people who tiptoe around said community members afraid to ask questions because they don't want to be the person who tips them over the edge and "bites the hand that feeds them"... I seriously gotta say this is probably the most consistently abusive 4-way relationship on this site- and all over simple japanese indie h-games. Everybody hates everybody. You've all gone completely and utterly loony, congrats.

And it's a shame too. Besides the annoying people who would demand spoon-feeding on occasion, this was genuinely once a cool little community.
idk, "use your eyes" and "dont be an ass" are pretty universal standards.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

The Discord isn't secret, it's just limited to people who are actually contributing so as to limit the possibility of more:
idiots who don't know how to read or click the previous page button or do a basic search demanding .apks
because that would clog up the channel so that anything actually important to the translations and mods would be drowned out.

Cyber Eclipse and Icevail aren't being extremely touchy, the other people who upset them are just being extremely rude and seemingly ungrateful for the work these two do for the community. Nobody here is afraid to ask questions in fear of upsetting them again because most of us know what to ask that won't do so. If a question is not being asked, it's not because people are afraid, it's because people don't feel the need to ask it because they either know the answer or feel it isn't important enough to bother.

Biting the hand that feeds us isn't about asking some random question, it's about showing that one is not grateful that people like Cyber Eclipse and Icevail are here of their own accord on their own free time to make translations that allow us to play these games. Some of these games are just plain impossible without these translations for anyone who isn't well versed in Japanese.

The only 'abuse' in this relationship so far are the people who bit the hand that feeds us and the people who react against the hand for pulling away when said hand is bitten instead of reacting against the person who bit it.

It's simple, in order to not bite the hand, don't be rude, don't seem ungrateful. If you have actual valid criticism, put it into a constructive format. Most of all, be thankful that people like Icevail and Cyber Eclipse volunteered time they didn't need to in order to help this community.

idk, "use your eyes" and "dont be an ass" are pretty universal standards.
Standards that are apparently not as well understood as they should be.

Mar 13, 2019
JSK工房

2021年08月21日 14:25

【メインパート完成度 50%】
【Hシーン制作進行度 なし(全シーン数未定)】
先週に引き続き、「大魔王様R」はバトルシーンの制作をしています。
魔王様の技のアニメはほぼ出来上がり、現在それ以外のリアクションアニメを作っているところです。
この後バトル中の転倒・拘束時のシステムとバトル後の会話シーンを入れれば、とりあえずバトル部分はほぼ出来上がりになります。
とはいえ、そこまで今月中にできるかどうか……かなり微妙なところです。
会話についてはメインのストーリーに沿ったセリフはすでにできているのですが、実は外れ選択肢のセリフを考えるのに結構時間がかかったりします。
ここはゲーム形式のつらいところですね。
画像は魔王様気絶のシーンです。