Sochiro

Oct 4, 2019
I installed the With Imouto/ Cornered by a Cheeky Devil game and was upset to be reminded that adobe no longer supports flash. Rufus can open the game but its at an unplayable state from the title screen.

1628336064382.png

What should I do to play it?

Cecena

Jul 25, 2021
Have you tried moving your games to external storage/ SD card?
Most devices support the external storage app transfer.
But if the option is not visible in app settings, you can actually enable it in Developer options. The option is turned off in regular cases.
View attachment 1340239
Tried and even after checking the option the "change" button to move the app still doesn't appear. Googled a bit and find that I might need to format my sd card as internal storage, and that it doesn't seem to be the best idea. I assume this is to solve my storage issue? If so, my sd card is also rather full anyway, but thanks!

Aside from slight armor change, I barely able to notice any difference from the old one, but since the newer games have much more animations than the old ones, I have high hopes for this.

Hey, let's do something fun; What JSK games do you think have the best gameplay? My favorite is Martial Arts Queen Selene, because the forgiving blocks and taunts makes it really easy to play around with the girl, especially compared to Reimi Queen of Martial Arts, but the one I think most fun is Karen Daughter of Martial Arts Plutocrat, since you can't store actions you have to figure out when you have time to attack before blocking, and you want to wait until the very last moment because your attack depends on your meter.

The one most NOT fun is Fuuma Girl Maisa, because it's really slow to grind out.

SN123

May 10, 2018
anyone got eng translated version of Helping my student explore her budding sexuality cause the one in the download link just has DIO

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
With my artist eyes, I can say, the jawline has been improved to match her original look. The eyes are wider than her first remake post & is also similar to the original look. It has a fire of justice in her eyes & looks like a strong willed queen that is fighting for her race. The colours, shapes & stance are improved. Especially that breast line in battle position. It was a little off in proportion compared to H-scenes in the original one. The background does look like fantasy ritual room where heroes are summoned.
This remake now looks good. I like it
Ugh the background looks bland compared to the old one.

qwqqwqthe77777

Aug 9, 2021
That one's not possible. At least not by me.
It's Unity.
Unity files are quite different than flash files & got no idea how they're designed to work. Either the author needs to release an official android port which should be easier for him or someone needs to get their hands on his project files to export one for android.
If none of them is possible, one must create the whole game from scratch using the assets from the exe game files. And then create his own project file to export an android version.
If you're really desperate to try it on your phone then I can only suggest you to use any remote play softwares like or .
wow! it is sad news

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I don't get it.
The game folder used to only contain txt file saying, "You expected the game, but it was me, Dio", which I put there as a prank as a response related to certain incident regarding that game, T-pals decided to upgrade that prank of mine to a bit further.

taihou.gif

Reactions: bogodit
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes