Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Sorry about having to ask this, but can anyone on this forum (doesn't have to be Icevail) give me a general idea of the progress on translation of 24. I'm very stupid, and even though I have read atleast 10+ pages back (Its more than that but I don't remember what page I started at), I don't know the progress. Icevail said that the T-Pals are reviewing the partial translation and that the partial might be up soon. However, from what I've downloaded, only the home screen is translated along with the menu options. Before saying this I did make sure to insert the 100% save after just to see if it was just the main thing to find the "it was me, Dio".
My first assumption is that the T-pals just haven't finished proof reading it because life hasn't let them have enough time to do so. But am I misreading, misunderstading, or misremembering what Icevail said or what this means? Does the partial not get put out to the public normally and you will only be posting the whole thing when it's fully done? I don't think that's it due to some of the other translations. Have I missed something big in the pages of messages? (With that question, I'm not saying they are obligated to give us updates on what they are doing, just if I missed something. Want to clarify this due to the events I saw go down while reading the previous pages, and want to clarify my intent). Or am I just completely getting all of this wrong?
The partial I gave for T-pals to chew through was for 25, not 24.
satania laugh.gif

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So the one most people guessed I suppose. And the former best selling game he had iirc. No surprises here, but welcomed nonetheless.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Yep, called it, just like many others did.
Yumisu remake incoming.

Seems like she grew up.

Also, I am getting some serious Selvaria Bles (Valkyria Chronicles) vibes from her new appearance.

Last edited:

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Interestingly would be if he decides to, besides being a full blown remake 1:1, he then actually decides to make it a continuation of the original game, but considering how the Tomboy/Mistook for her rival remake was more so just that, a full remake, part of me doubts it, but would be nice if, in the case of a sequel-ish, could explain her different look altogether (besides obviously being JSK's shift in art style a bit and doing the heroines a bit more different but not too much) still exciting times to be had to say the least.

Dec 2, 2020
Sad, that Vampire N probably isn't getting a remake anytime soon.
Happy, since Yumyth had the coolest design of all of JSK's original games. Crazy noticing how his art has changed, over the pass 8 years.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
NOOOO THE UNDERBOOB!!! that was the best part :(....

That being said form a logic standpoint that armor was perfect.... for getting your chest impaled XD where as the new one would actually deflect a sword away from the centre instead of directing it there.
Hmm. Taking a sword to the sternum or deflecting the sword into the soft, unprotected belly? Decision, decisions...

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hmm. Taking a sword to the sternum or deflecting the sword into the soft, unprotected belly? Decision, decisions...
You misunderstand, it is in regards to vertical strikes, the previous one that was purely for aesthetic, has a gap there, and was rounded with le boobs, hence why any strike between the nipples would be directed into the gap directly into the chest. While the new design which is more in line with actual armour (how female armor was actually designed) has a point.

Aand thus any strike gets deflected to the sides, not below because well, it would have to go through the armor to get there, only a horizontal strike would go there and well, such a strike wouldn't even hit the chest anyway, unless you tall af.

Side note, this design also has the benefit of air being behind the armor in the centre thus redirecting the pressure of any blow to near the centre to the rest of the chest, instead of the centre absorbing the impact (which would shatter the sternum btw). is why a lot of armor design is somewhat pointed in the centre, to distribute the pressure from hits.

Anyway is demon lady that has magic and is powerful and shit, so logic with her armor isn't exactly needed :p

but yeah, wouldn't go to the belly would go off to the sides missing them entirely. like you would have to pull the sword back as you have struck them for the sword to go down instead of the side... which well... momentum says no.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes