Feb 21, 2018
Are any of you willing to help me with showing me how to apply the mainGameMod.swf file from (courtesy of ErzaTheWaifu) onto the game when it is playing on Adobe Flash?

Edit: Forget what I said, I'm a dingus. I figured out my problem.
You want to tell me what the secret is because as far as I can tell all the mod does is delete my progress and start me from zero.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
What happened to the modded swf's for the other games? I remember one person working on them, but then the swf's disappeared along with the previous Jsk thread.

Last edited:

Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
Love the game, but can anybody gimme a link to a guide or walkthrough on cunning little girl and the shoplifter game, i dont know how to get the other endings

oscarelpiton

Oct 19, 2019
eeem weno ps I was going to ask how to download or adapt them to android because I don't like using the lap or pc to pull it.
someone designed me :)

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
eeem weno ps I was going to ask how to download or adapt them to android because I don't like using the lap or pc to pull it.
someone designed me :)
wachin estos son flashes, tenes que usar alguna app de flash player para android. hay varias por la play store, tenes que probar suerte si anda.

i didn't write that in english bc "emm weno" was enough to know that this guy is, at least, spanish talking

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
the tags have pregnancy, but is it ever actually shown, or does it just mean the "if you cum in me I'll get pregnant!!!" shit?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
the tags have pregnancy, but is it ever actually shown, or does it just mean the "if you cum in me I'll get pregnant!!!" shit?
Some of the games have endings with it, check the guide to see which one, along with how to get it.

Black.Lagoon

Feb 16, 2018
Why have when i download this some game whit full save and ending? I'm trying some save delete to play alone whitout saves...

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes