trkshdlght

Sep 11, 2019
Good evening gentlemen,
despite following the instructions from the mega file, I am not able to load any sol file. Is there anything special I need to watch for?

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Good evening gentlemen,
despite following the instructions from the mega file, I am not able to load any sol file. Is there anything special I need to watch for?
In general for the newer ones in that mega folder (games listed #10-#19) just find this pathway:

C:/Users/<username>/AppData/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/*randomly named, 8 characters*/localhost/*savefile.sol*

However, for the older ones (#1-#9), you might have to find the specific directory:

C:/Users/<username>/AppData/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/*randomly named, 8 characters*/localhost/*full directory of .swf*/*savefile.sol*

Another way (if you've put the games somewhere other than your desktop) is to play the game for a bit / find where the game saves it on your computer / replace it with the 100% complete save file you want.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
New post on JSKs blog, it's 95% done. Seeing that last post makes it very difficult to just wait and that's just the icing on top of the cake that is the post before that. :F

Mar 21, 2018
Question; Has Magic Buster Girl been fully translated yet? Cuz I'd like to be able to understand everything she's saying.

Mar 13, 2019
I'd like to translate the buttons for MGB but I remember how ridiculous It was to do without help when I attempted to do so for Overthrow! The Demon Queen. I could try to import the buttons from previous games if I recall correctly but it won't look well(At leaat without proper tools). At least from the last time I attempted to import the buttons from Miyui to Overthrow! The Demon Queen.

Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I'd like to translate the buttons for MGB but I remember how ridiculous It was to do without help when I attempted to do so for Overthrow! The Demon Queen. I could try to import the buttons from previous games if I recall correctly but it won't look well(At leaat without proper tools). At least from the last time I attempted to import the buttons from Miyui to Overthrow! The Demon Queen.
It's up to you. Since the games were made within the same year, they could be using a similiar button setup.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Yep. All games up to Fighter mistook me for her Rival are at or close to 100%, and the fighter game currently has a partial. I also forgot, Reimi only has a rough translation for now, it is fully translated tho.

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
Yep. All games up to Fighter mistook me for her Rival are at or close to 100%, and the fighter game currently has a partial. I also forgot, Reimi only has a rough translation for now, it is fully translated tho.
where is the partial

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes