Mar 13, 2019
Give the game like 1 to 2 days to Register on DLSite. I'm probably not gonna play it until an uncensor and a swf flash patch get made for the game since he might have stopped releasing his games in .swf

Mar 13, 2019
Outside of probably button translations(Which I don't even wanna begin to try and work around because of obvious complex reasons and because the game is not in swf yet) I wouldn't really bother with Translations for the game unless I get some Japanese friends from HelloTalk to help me. I'm just hoping that the songs in the game are nowhere near as bad as his last 2 works.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
The songs weren't that bad. o_ô
I actually liked the battlefuck one in the latest, though I admit except for the menu theme in the niece one I don't really remember any of those, they weren't that memorable...

Akai Oni

Jan 28, 2018
Speaking of translation, i was wondering what makes translating sfw easier than exe files. Aren't the concept the same, where you open some data files and find the japanese text that was shown in-game and translate those? I would argue that translating the button is harder especially if it is a png file instead of a text file. Then again, i don't even know how to access these scripts.

I want to try and play around with this translation pizzaz, with the help of google translate of course. Who knows, maybe i could make some sense out the sentences it and fix it with the small knowledge that i have. I just don't know how to access these text in the first place and what you need to do to change it correctly, or if there are going to be some error that is going to pop up because i change the text etc etc.
Outside of probably button translations(Which I don't even wanna begin to try and work around because of obvious complex reasons and because the game is not in swf yet) I wouldn't really bother with Translations for the game unless I get some Japanese friends from HelloTalk to help me. I'm just hoping that the songs in the game are nowhere near as bad as his last 2 works.
If it's just button translation, i should be able to help to some extent, especially if it is an image file. I cannot help with the decensoring, but i should be able to help if it's just a simple task of changing a word or image and all that, although like i said, i don't even know where to begin with if it is a text on top of a png file, since i have to find the text first, which i don't know how to. And yea, music could be more memorable imo. But i feel like it's the least of his priorities.

If you or anyone knows how to do it and can explain it in a simple yet easy to understand way, that would be nice.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
If you or anyone knows how to do it and can explain it in a simple yet easy to understand way, that would be nice.
HA, good luck with that, I find it hard enough to get people to explain something like that in the first place let alone in sufficient, well, everything... Most of the time it's either not comprehensive enough or simply doesn't explain stuff well...

Last edited:

Akai Oni

Jan 28, 2018
HA, good luck with that, I find it hard enough to get people to explain something like that in the first place let alone in sufficient, well, everything... Most of the time it's either not comprehensive enough or simply doesn't explain stuff well...
I would imagine that the limitation for certain people who are actually fluent enough in Japanese just don't know where the hell to start, and only those who are at least a college student in programming or are very into it would know how to access the script in the first place, in a way making it more rare than the translator.

Now i am not fluent in Japanese at all, but heck at least i could try and make some sense out of it. I just don't know where to start and all that. I think that if at least someone knows how to access the script or images and know how to save it properly and an explain it well, there would be more upcoming translator in the game / flash game industry, even if it's just google translate.

But heck, at this point i'll take whatever i can get even if it is a badly explained way to do it. If it is comprehensive enough to make sense out of, i'll take it.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
But heck, at this point i'll take whatever i can get even if it is a badly explained way to do it. If it is comprehensive enough to make sense out of, i'll take it.
Amen to that! But I was talking more about everything you can find on Google. Can't say much about actual people trying to explain because I CAN'T FIND THEM! -_-

All I get are those stupid RL404/P errors...

Update:
ATTENTION ALL! Someone on ULMF already uncensored and uploaded the game.

Last edited:

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Hop over to ULMF someone uploaded it there.

P.S.: Might wanna read atleast the thread page you're on buddy.

Mar 13, 2019
I would imagine that the limitation for certain people who are actually fluent enough in Japanese just don't know where the hell to start, and only those who are at least a college student in programming or are very into it would know how to access the script in the first place, in a way making it more rare than the translator.

Now i am not fluent in Japanese at all, but heck at least i could try and make some sense out of it. I just don't know where to start and all that. I think that if at least someone knows how to access the script or images and know how to save it properly and an explain it well, there would be more upcoming translator in the game / flash game industry, even if it's just google translate.

It's nowhere near programming level of hard to figure out how to actually modify these buttons but for some reason on my end it was enough that I did not wish to go through. Hell I'd rather go through translating buttons than having to somehow figure out how to mod in 4 styles and Crank It Up (David Banner) song into Def Jam Fight for NY.
Man this is why I'm supposed to be improving on my Japanese so I can NOT deal with Google Translate

Mar 13, 2019

Here's 小悪魔からは逃げられない
So far music wise(I can thank SWF extractor for this) this is an improvement from their last 2 games which I personally could not listen to. Now I just have to see what is translatable right now for me besides buttons.

Reactions: APoc1 and Canade

KRU

Jan 18, 2018

Here's 小悪魔からは逃げられない
So far music wise(I can thank SWF extractor for this) this is an improvement from their last 2 games which I personally could not listen to. Now I just have to see what is translatable right now for me besides buttons.
getting into the umlf translation group for jsk is really easy just message , they will always appreciate more help

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018

Here's 小悪魔からは逃げられない
This game looks like it's gonna be fun :love:. I'll wait for a translation before I play it. Thanks for the mega.

Trixie_I

Nov 2, 2017
getting into the umlf translation group for jsk is really easy just message , they will always appreciate more help
Hey ho Fenko_I here from ULMF translation team, I was the one who was working on the MGB Russian to English translation, the translation was done a very long time ago it's just that we never had the manpower to proof-read and text-check my work so it was put aside since then.

I'm just here to second what KRU said, Del and the active team would more than appreciate anyone coming in to help, we had a lot of people who showed interest to help and who joined up to do some work but everyone eventually ends up leaving the work effort, it's not easy to find people with the ability to help that will also do it for free day after day, even I went AWOL after finishing the main work on MGB, so if you think you might be of help and have the time to do that as a sort of "side" job for free, then please contact Del on ULMF, the team will appreciate all the help!

Reactions: KRU

Matt888

Oct 5, 2018
I have a problem because i can't get story mode 2 in little devil. I got 4 diamonds, 4 bars, gauge is on the left, but when i click end of the day it says game over...

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes