Akai Oni

Jan 28, 2018
A man that joined yesterday commented twice in Spanish in an English website, replying to an English comment, and that's the only comment he did so far in this whole website. This guy is going places after this.

Also, does anyone know if there is a fully translated version of the 5 games? Or at the very least the farthest the translation for these 5 games have gone?
- Reimi, The Queen Of Martial Arts
- Miyui ~My Neighbor Swordswoman in School~
- Magical Girl Buster
- Overthrow The Great Demoness!
- Handle Delicate Niece with Care

Been looking for awhile now, but there doesn't seem to be any sign of it, although i'm sure that someone out there is doing some translation work for it since the game itself and the amount of text isn't a lot. Anyone got any info?

Mar 13, 2019
A man that joined yesterday commented twice in Spanish in an English website, replying to an English comment, and that's the only comment he did so far in this whole website. This guy is going places after this.

Also, does anyone know if there is a fully translated version of the 5 games? Or at the very least the farthest the translation for these 5 games have gone?
- Magical Girl Buster

Been looking for awhile now, but there doesn't seem to be any sign of it, although i'm sure that someone out there is doing some translation work for it since the game itself and the amount of text isn't a lot. Anyone got any info?
I don't exactly mind nor expect non native speakers to even bother with this damned language.

Raimi, Miyui, and Magical Girl Buster(If I recall this one specifically)should have already been fully Translated.
The other two are not Translated in 100% capacity.

Akai Oni

Jan 28, 2018
If you actually could, that would be swell. Some of the game from years ago haven't even been translated yet for some reason even though it is not a big file.

Mar 13, 2019
I could do translations aswell. It's not that hard.
I'd like to do Translations but figuring out how to edit the ingame text isn't something I'd want to go through yet and the fact my kanji and vocabulary knowledge is shit. There's times where I can understand a sentence but cannot translate it to English

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
Sorry, im still new to the mega nz
This link should work fine + i edited up comment

Also i uncensoured another game called: Magical Girl Buster

Last edited:

Aretak

Jun 27, 2017
Sorry, im still new to the mega nz
This link should work fine + i edited up comment

Also i uncensoured another game called: Magical Girl Buster
You are a legend. Thanks.

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
No problem, im learning with flash and swf files so its like a challenge for me :V
Also, im trying to recreate some JSK games, i mean changing shapes of some details in those games but decompilers of SWF files to Flash files aren't working flawless with recreating timelines and actionscripts... So it take's more work time. Otherwise if i could get original full flash files it would be much easier to work on in.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018

- Magical Girl Buster

All translated In the depository. Handle Delicate Niece iwith Care is currently being worked on, and has no translation as of yet. It'll also be a long wait, as the translators have their hands full.

Reactions: crewfalcons

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I'd like to do Translations but figuring out how to edit the ingame text isn't something I'd want to go through yet and the fact my kanji and vocabulary knowledge is shit. There's times where I can understand a sentence but cannot translate it to English
XinChi

You should talk to or look at some of the stuff over at and their translation page (don't want to necessarily cross promote but they have a little group of people over there working on all of the game translations). There's also editing tools and other things too.

Also.. For JSK games (and for anyone that drops by here in general) - here are two things that will be your friends:

--> Big folder of every game including freeware
(Also - I believe every game in that folder is uncensored unless noted otherwise)

Last edited:

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
is there an uncensored version of the last demon/succubus girl game? i tried looking on ULMF but I couldnt find it.

Mar 13, 2019
XinChi

You should talk to or look at some of the stuff over at and their translation page (don't want to necessarily cross promote but they have a little group of people over there working on all of the game translations). There's also editing tools and other things too.

Also.. For JSK games (and for anyone that drops by here in general) - here are two things that will be your friends:

--> Big folder of every game including freeware
(Also - I believe every game in that folder is uncensored unless noted otherwise)
I am familiar with ULMF but I don't really ever visit there. I do use their mega folder and just add in sfx(I still need to complete that)and whatever extra thing that might need to get added.
i still need to @ delexcius and figure out the complex stuff like Translating text.

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes