daxNatlen

Oct 17, 2018
Dumb question: Is there a translation of Serene in this thread, partial or complete? If so, where can I download it? I don't see it on the first page list and it doesn't look like it's on mega anymore.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Smart answer: Yes, and yes, the first page, OP's post has all you need to know about how and where.

Hint: Look for something that says drive.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
Most of the games are complete mess in the repository. There are people with different roles. Translators, uncensorship, proofreading, mergers, android port & software development. Each of them release their own version of the game.

Like our translator Icevail there only work on translations. He does not work on uncensoring anything nor try to transfer his translations to the updated version of the game.
XinChi there mostly works with shape. Editing, uncensoring, playing & trying new stuff.
Delexicus, our admin mostly works as a support in everything.
Noxtek there works to mod the games.
Tengux & JoSmiHnTh are our software engineers. They create private softwares for the group to work with that you won't find anywhere on the internet.
I work on android ports & try to merge all the translated files with uncensored ones.

That's why the files are messed up & yes it does need a thorough cleaning.
I see... I was just curious, also, thanks a lot for what you guys do, it's thanks to you guys that we can enjoy these games :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Dumb question: Is there a translation of Serene in this thread, partial or complete? If so, where can I download it? I don't see it on the first page list and it doesn't look like it's on mega anymore.
Some troll kept reporting the MEGA links, so they were discontinued in favor of Google Drive. First page, first post, as Icevail said.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I wanted to know if there is a way to find the JSK games' soundtracks? Like is there anyway to find the soundtracks or download them?
Yeah, all those assets are made by various circles and artists floating over the internet.

Earlier JSK games soundtracks were exclusively from T.M. Bach.
JSK begun to use other sources with the newer titles, for example from were used in the 'Elfin Assassin, Latina', some have been from , aka 'Demonsoul' IIR, a really, really old free bgm provider for the tracks.

There have been other bgm providers too, but those largely have either disbanded, inactive, or are behind myriad walls of obscure sites lost in the digital jungle, which whom tracks most often come across in other circles rpgmaker rpg works available on the indie hentai game market.

You have to do one hell of a digging to find out the origin of most of those tracks, since JSK for some reason doesn't reveal the source for the tracks anymore the way they did with T.M. Bach.

I mostly come across those newer tracks when I do partials to rpgmaker/ wolf hentai games and those have credits and sources documented.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah, all those assets are made by various circles and artists floating over the internet.

Earlier JSK games soundtracks were exclusively from T.M. Bach.
JSK begun to use other sources with the newer titles, for example from were used in the 'Elfin Assassin, Latina', some have been from , aka 'Demonsoul' IIR, a really, really old free bgm provider for the tracks.

There have been other bgm providers too, but those largely have either disbanded, inactive, or are behind myriad walls of obscure sites lost in the digital jungle, which whom tracks most often come across in other circles rpgmaker rpg works available on the indie hentai game market.

You have to do one hell of a digging to find out the origin of most of those tracks, since JSK for some reason doesn't reveal the source for the tracks anymore the way they did with T.M. Bach.

I mostly come across those newer tracks when I do partials to rpgmaker/ wolf hentai games and those have credits and sources documented.
it sounds like finding the song a person wants would be link trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Please tell me someone knows the BGM from Immouto Fight with Me.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
it sounds like finding the song a person wants would be link trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Please tell me someone knows the BGM from Immouto Fight with Me.
1633806837868.png

That's as far as I can point you at, if you meant this particular title.
1633807291659.png

うぅ, 身体が動かぬ...
下衆に汚されていると いうのに…

Guh, I can't move my body...
I'm/While being violated/raped/defiled/soiled by a mere lowlife/scumbag/sleazebag/punk/scoundrel...

Last edited:

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Huh, hello, can someone help me here?

I'm playing Reimi, the queen of martial arts modded in the PC, and the sex scenes get totally black and I can't click or advance anything. However, the soundtrack still plays, as if it was happening. Can someone explain what's happening and what can I fix it?

I'll confess first that I'm not an expert in handling these kinds of things, so maybe I missed something important I should've downloaded and was already said in here.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i really want to play this on my phone hahaha
Unfortunately, I do believe this is the remake coming up, so it is in Unity, which is pretty much impossible to port without the project files, the files you load into the actual program used to make the game, or without JSK porting it themself. JSK was apparently reluctant to port it, so we may not be seeing phone compatible versions from this point on.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Huh, hello, can someone help me here?

I'm playing Reimi, the queen of martial arts modded in the PC, and the sex scenes get totally black and I can't click or advance anything. However, the soundtrack still plays, as if it was happening. Can someone explain what's happening and what can I fix it?

I'll confess first that I'm not an expert in handling these kinds of things, so maybe I missed something important I should've downloaded and was already said in here.
You might be missing file or two from the game.
The game folder is supposed to look like this.
1633827948635.png

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1444763

That's as far as I can point you at, if you meant this particular title.
View attachment 1444773

うぅ, 身体が動かぬ...
下衆に汚されていると いうのに…

Guh, I can't move my body...
I'm/While being violated/raped/defiled/soiled by a mere lowlife/scumbag/sleazebag/punk/scoundrel...
Yes, that is the one. Thank you for the link.

JustPanama

Jan 7, 2020
can anyone re-upload the english version of Selene Queen of fighting .

I searched all the pages here and when I found
and followed the link , it was given like this -
user account was closed for gross violation of mega rights

Mar 21, 2020
hi i hope everybody is doing ok in this awesome world we live in i'm just asking about this because no has asked in a while but is any of the what so ever modded recolor versions of jsk games ready for the public or more testing needs to be done? i'm just asking out of wonder no pressure. :)

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
hi i hope everybody is doing ok in this awesome world we live in i'm just asking about this because no has asked in a while but is any of the what so ever modded recolor versions of jsk games ready for the public or more testing needs to be done? i'm just asking out of wonder no pressure. :)
What we are testing right now is the colour changing tool. We did create tons of recolour for the characters. It really is easy right now by sharing a colour file.
I can't say about others. XinChi did release one a few post back. I could release the ones I'm working on like Rikka or Isabella.
Do you have any recolours you're fond of?

Reactions: mrnutalot
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes