Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
JSK Blog update #9 is up.
Wonder will the game be ready in 1 more month. Took JSK 13 blog updates for Selene but this is the unity engine so the creation time is still unknown.

Icevail & cyber, is the other site down or literally dead/gone?
I rarely visit ULMF.
But this is what it shows now if that's what you mean.
IMG_20210925_202303.jpg
I guess the server is under maintenance or has entirely a new address for their website?
Don't they have Discord where they discuss about it like F95?

Mar 13, 2019
JSK工房

2021年09月25日 21:15

【メインパート完成度 70%(5%増)】
【Hシーン制作進行度 6シーン分(12視点)完成(全シーン数未定)】
相も変わらずHシーンの制作が続いていますが、今週は少しストーリーシーンも進みました。
今回の「大魔王様R」は「打倒!大魔王様」と異なり、ストーリーモードが2部構成になります。
といってもストーリー面では大枠はあまり変わらず、細部が少し増える程度です。
1部と2部で一応戦う場所も変わるのですが、まあ背景が変わるだけなので……。
画像は拘束からの側位(視点2)です。
なんか拘束されてる感がありませんが、一応見えない力で身体の自由が奪われてる的な感じになってます。
まあどうせエロゲーのヒロインなんて、入れちまえば動けなくなるモノと決まってるから同じなんですけどね(ゲス顔)

Koonguy

Sep 28, 2021
Can anyone please make a folder in mega with the games in apk format also translated if possible thanks

gunofdis

Feb 15, 2018
Google drive is such fucking trash. Tried to download the repo just now and huge swathes of it didn't make it into the zip files it made, seemingly at random.

Reactions: cooldude33

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
The upcoming game UI will look something like this once the game releases and I get my hands onto it.
Yumisu UI beta.png

I still need to figure out how to mark those positions below the 'POV' slots, as the space I have at my hands will be quite limited, might have to resort into using M for missionary, DS for doggy style, CG for cowgirl, etc etc.

Remains to be seen.

amadrink.png

Small bonus here as post scriptum.

1633212042194.png

If I can figure out how to swap the in-game font, that's what it will look like once done, if not, I will settle for using the one present at the game.

Last edited:

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
The upcoming game UI will look something like this once the game releases and I get my hands onto it.
View attachment 1433756

I still need to figure out how to mark those positions below the 'POV' slots, as the space I have at my hands will be quite limited, might have to resort into using M for missionary, DS for doggy style, CG for cowgirl, etc etc.

Remains to be seen.

View attachment 1433760

Small bonus here as post scriptum.

View attachment 1433767

If I can figure out how to swap the in-game font, that's what it will look like once done, if not, I will settle for using the one present at the game.
New game already out? Or is this just screenshots from progress?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes