SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
Can you explain it first what method you applied to colour those eyes? You did not understand CTRL + H?
Yeah i did the notepad++ and the ffdec thing, got the shapes out of ffdec, used that one page to choose the colors and modified with the notepad++, only major problem is that

1) There's a lot of shapes for the same thing and it'll get tiring
2) I have to guess which color i'm changing, so i gotta make a lot of copies of the same shape.

I don't know what the CTRL + H does, didn't got that part.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah i did the notepad++ and the ffdec thing, got the shapes out of ffdec, used that one page to choose the colors and modified with the notepad++, only major problem is that

1) There's a lot of shapes for the same thing and it'll get tiring
2) I have to guess which color i'm changing, so i gotta make a lot of copies of the same shape.

I don't know what the CTRL + H does, didn't got that part.
CTRL + H is search & replace function.
You search one colour you'd like. Say,
Black which is #000000 & want to replace it with white which is #ffffff.

1) Drag & drop your required shapes you're recolouring in notepad++
2) Openup search & replace box using CTRL + H.
3) In search box, type your original colour that you want to change which is #000000 here.
4) In replace box, type your desired colour you want to change it to which is #ffffff here.
5) Then hit Replace all in all documents.
6) It will take a while but after it's done it will tell you how many files were modified.
7) After you're done changing the values save all the documents from the save all option.

Check your files which you modified. Every one of them that you drag & dropped for modification were recoloured with only a single click of search & replace function.

There are a lot of colours, yes. But the games always have a common set of Base, dark, darker & light colour for every type of shape that has the common hashtag colour code. If you find one of them once then you can replace every single one of them using the search & replace function. There are some exceptions to some colour shades which is rare except for Yumisu. There are tons of colour codes that look similar to eyes but codes are different because of 1 number or letter in that hash code.

As for bulk import shapes in FFDEC, we have a tool for that I'm not sure if that publicised yet.

jaex

Aug 8, 2017
With JSK moving to Unity, let me point out why it isn't possible.
1) I have no knowledge how the Unity works or is coded to work.
2) This Unity game that JSK has created uses a lot of power from your CPU & GPU. Normal smartphones barely support upto 30 FPS & High-end phones like Asus ROG has GPU that maybe supports 60 FPS.
3) If I do port it, the game images must be compressed in a way that runs smoothly on your phone.
4) As I've said before, I don't have any experience with Unity. I can port it to smartphones but ONLY if I have the original unity project files.
5) The project files are only owned by JSK himself & with his negative view on people excluding Japan, I don't think it's possible to ask him for the project files.
6) Even if you don't have any project files, one can still port it but he must create the game from scratch using the assets from the game files. Requires master degree in unity coding.
7) I didn't learn unity & I don't planning on doing so.

But there's a little hope. I asked JSK for smartphone release which he reluctantly agreed. If he does release it one day, I might be able to reverse engineer the files with this particular game & make a port.
i built my computer in 2016 and everything works fine maybe just make a better computer and this is his first game on unity so don't judge him go code your own jsk game

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i built my computer in 2016 and everything works fine maybe just make a better computer and this is his first game on unity so don't judge him go code your own jsk game
Cyber isn't judging JSK, that's just how Unity is in most cases. I have an Asus ROG GL502VM with an i7 6700HQ, 24GB of DDR4 RAM, and a GTX 1060 from 2016 and a Samsung Galaxy S21 5G from 2021 and some Unity games do still give me trouble on both systems regardless, especially the S21, which is very limited because of its size even if it is the latest Samsung Galaxy phone. Both my systems should be adequate, but either they aren't, this is not true, or there's an issue either in the game or the engine. It likely is only a small part because JSK is new to Unity, most of it is probably because the game is in Unity. This DOES depend on what version of Unity is being used, of course. What Cyber IS doing is listing reasons he cannot make an Android version of any new game JSK makes, he can't make an Android version of a Unity game without either having the project files only JSK can access or making the game entirely from nothing but the art assets in the PC version, which requires extensive experience in programming both in Unity and in general and might get Cyber in trouble with JSK for 'stealing' JSK's assets.

Reactions: person097

Izaiaz

Sep 25, 2021
You people really are too damn lazy to swipe up, aren't you?
This first link should contain more or less ALL the games in APK (except for some new ones):
Mega

This 2nd link here is my personal link that contains some of the new ones with translations & has some games same as the first link but has translations in mine:
Mega
can you fix your mega link

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
JSK Blog update #9 is up.
Wonder will the game be ready in 1 more month. Took JSK 13 blog updates for Selene but this is the unity engine so the creation time is still unknown.

Icevail & cyber, is the other site down or literally dead/gone?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes