95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
I ask again. Is someone so kind to explain to me how to use the save games?
Copy them to your app data folder (C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\********\localhost).
If that doesn't work, play through the game once so that it creates a save file, then just find it in the app data folder and replace it with the full save. It will be somewhere in that general location.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Copy them to your app data folder (C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\********\localhost).
If that doesn't work, play through the game once so that it creates a save file, then just find it in the app data folder and replace it with the full save. It will be somewhere in that general location.
Thanks alot :)

Reactions: 95toLife

_PLEASE_

Apr 10, 2019
wasnt this already posted? looking through the fully translated list nothings been added since last time this was posted.

Sep 29, 2017
wasnt this already posted? looking through the fully translated list nothings been added since last time this was posted.
No, there were additional games added since the op was updated. That said, if you've been following this topic for a while, you probably nabbed those games long before op got its update.

VCe

Aug 8, 2017
looks like he's making a new one I wonder if there is way to expand on his flash games because it's getting stale even when he adds more options during scenes

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
looks like he's making a new one I wonder if there is way to expand on his flash games because it's getting stale even when he adds more options during scenes
I wonder if he's even thinking on expanding past flash since this year is when the plug is pulled for flash, does he really want to keep making content for essentially abandonware/legacyware?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33 and VCe

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I don't like using mega, it always caps my download at 1.5 GBs despite saying they let me download 5 or 6 GBs of data
fucking bunch of liars
i rather use a torrent
I dont know what is going on then. It lets me download 5 gigs just fine, then it stops for and hour or so as a break

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
honestly i think what makes it stale is that the artist is using the same art for everyone of them, its just uncanny

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Yeah I have the same problem, where they at?
When you download the game you will get the swf for the base game, and the sub folder for the sex scenes and endings. All of these must be put into a folder, so make a folder with the games name, add in the swf file, add in the sub folder, and after that the scenes should unlock.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
is the Mistaken for a Battle Girl's Object of Vengence game in this? I have it untranslated and im trying to get ending 4 still. if its not here I do need help if someone would be so kind lol specifically im trying to get the top right ending in the scene menu but as there are 3 story modes i have all three and the left extra mode unlocked. i dont have the one next to the extra mode yet or the 4th scene on the bottom menu unlocked so yeah... need help. Nevermind it was the name i found the help lol

Last edited:
Reactions: LeXtEr90

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
whats the status of translations? I dont care if its machine translated as long as its not crypticaly refering to unrelated things.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
>when your browser download fucks up and restarts 5 hours of waiting time with continous failures downloads
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!
Please just a torrent!
wtf are you using a Potato as router? it took me 15 seconds.. Well thats because i have fiber optics

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
Any completed save files for 'mistaken for a battle girl'? I'm still missing an ending.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes