mpmpmpm

Dec 17, 2017
The newer ones give me a grey screen when playing a scene. I've tried running it in a standalone player and re-saving it in a flash decompiler and still can't get scenes to play. Any other ideas?

Reactions: Maxami

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
The newer ones give me a grey screen when playing a scene. I've tried running it in a standalone player and re-saving it in a flash decompiler and still can't get scenes to play. Any other ideas?
Try to put the SUB file in the same directory as the .exe or .swf file

Reactions: rKnight

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Aiden wickermayne walidstar

Okay answering some of the questions here.

1) What's new? ( )

Magic Girl Buster - December 2018
Great Demon Lord / Defeat! Super Demon King - March 2019
Caring for a Moody Niece - May 2019
A Fighter Mistook Me for Her Rival - September 2019
Cornered by a Cheeky Devil / I can't escape from the little devil (It's titled differently in places but same game) - December 2019

2) Size differences?

EDIT: Link in OP updated with mega folder (same as below)

The fellas over at have been working on for awhile now and have a mega folder where they keep the most up to date translations and uncensored versions.

Folder:

The folder contains pretty much everything (games, music from games, 100% saves, instructions on how to transfer saves, and some other stuff). All 20 of JSK's main games (pretty much all are uncensored versions of the game unless noted) and translations for the games are in there. Most are fully translated but some of the more recent ones are still being worked on by some people at ULMF (but the partial translations are included in the game folder).

As well as the 20 main games, JSK's freeware (older) games are included. Also, if you prefer the untranslated games, they're there as well. But for the most part (if you download just the main games and freeware ones), it's about ~2-3GB.

3) Why aren't they all translated?

It's kind of a community based effort since JSK doesn't put out english versions of his games (and from what I've heard, JSK isn't a big fan of the english fan based translations) so it's pretty much a volunteer effort at this point. There's another link in the Guide that provides translations tools and tips if you want to try it yourself, otherwise it's pretty much up to whenever those who are working on it at ULMF to finish translating and posting them at this point.

4) Walkthrough

If you need a walkthrough, there's a community one kept up here:
(Attached one as well)

Walkthrough's big because it's very detailed since the games are a little more complex than your average flash game. Most games have multiple endings and scenes you can't get in one playthrough, but they're all explained nicely how to get in the walkthrough. If you want a 100% save, in the mega folder there's saves and instructions on how to transfer them.

5) Flash Player

Prick linked a standalone player in their post, but you can always get one from the developer page of Adobe.

Just make sure to download the projector:
1578772834546.png

I think that's most of the basic stuff/questions that are commonly asked.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Looks like there's been some improvement on previous games as well since I last checked. I almost stopped trying to maintain my own JSK collection past Shoplifting Girl because I read somewhere they were having trouble keeping translators on the project. That was back when Shoplifiting Girl was more machine translated gibberish than anything else, glad to see it got some attention and is now mostly understandable. If they can still use some quality control people on the already translated games or partially translated games, I might be able to join in, but my written Japanese is low elementary level at best. I could help translate if there was voice audio, because my spoken Japanese is at least up to a level where I could survive there without English for a trip, but there isn't voice audio.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Aiden wickermayne walidstar

Okay answering some of the questions here.

1) What's new? ( )

Magic Girl Buster - December 2018
Great Demon Lord / Defeat! Super Demon King - March 2019
Caring for a Moody Niece - May 2019
A Fighter Mistook Me for Her Rival - September 2019
Cornered by a Cheeky Devil / I can't escape from the little devil (It's titled differently in places but same game) - December 2019

2) Size differences?

EDIT: Link in OP updated with mega folder (same as below)

The fellas over at have been working on for awhile now and have a mega folder where they keep the most up to date translations and uncensored versions.

Folder:

The folder contains pretty much everything (games, music from games, 100% saves, instructions on how to transfer saves, and some other stuff). All 20 of JSK's main games (pretty much all are uncensored versions of the game unless noted) and translations for the games are in there. Most are fully translated but some of the more recent ones are still being worked on by some people at ULMF (but the partial translations are included in the game folder).

As well as the 20 main games, JSK's freeware (older) games are included. Also, if you prefer the untranslated games, they're there as well. But for the most part (if you download just the main games and freeware ones), it's about ~2-3GB.

3) Why aren't they all translated?

It's kind of a community based effort since JSK doesn't put out english versions of his games (and from what I've heard, JSK isn't a big fan of the english fan based translations) so it's pretty much a volunteer effort at this point. There's another link in the Guide that provides translations tools and tips if you want to try it yourself, otherwise it's pretty much up to whenever those who are working on it at ULMF to finish translating and posting them at this point.

4) Walkthrough

If you need a walkthrough, there's a community one kept up here:
(Attached one as well)

Walkthrough's big because it's very detailed since the games are a little more complex than your average flash game. Most games have multiple endings and scenes you can't get in one playthrough, but they're all explained nicely how to get in the walkthrough. If you want a 100% save, in the mega folder there's saves and instructions on how to transfer them.

5) Flash Player

Prick linked a standalone player in their post, but you can always get one from the developer page of Adobe.

Just make sure to download the projector:
View attachment 513431

I think that's most of the basic stuff/questions that are commonly asked.
Thank you very much for this, very detailed :)

Reactions: crewfalcons

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I love JSK but knowing I have to grind through all those games again... is there any 100% save files for all the games?
I think the Mega archive has them all, but if it doesn't just edit the saves.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
I remember this from particular shockwave file chan board... I cannot find it anymore as I think it went down.

Thank you for uploading this, and it's ALL of them too... Right ON!!!

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
>when your browser download fucks up and restarts 5 hours of waiting time with continous failures downloads
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!
Please just a torrent!

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
>when your browser download fucks up and restarts 5 hours of waiting time with continous failures downloads
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!
Please just a torrent!
use mega
edit: don't use mega's online site, but instead make an account and download the app for it. It's much cleaner and better than browsers or even a torrent.
just go on their site, make the account and right click download on the whole folder on the left side bar

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
use mega
edit: don't use mega's online site, but instead make an account and download the app for it. It's much cleaner and better than browsers or even a torrent.
just go on their site, make the account and right click download on the whole folder on the left side bar
I don't like using mega, it always caps my download at 1.5 GBs despite saying they let me download 5 or 6 GBs of data
fucking bunch of liars
i rather use a torrent

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes