AcerDetective

Oct 12, 2019
We've reached another level of "where is link?" people. now, there are even other "where is link" veterans to help the new "where is link" types. The world is beautiful
Hey I'll have you know that I lurked on this thread for four years. And that question was only based off the fact that I couldn't see the cursed file in the torrent link already in my possession.
All I wanted was an easier way to search the thread and when it didn't happen. I had to do the cursed method of "link pls"

(This post is completely sarcastic and I'm too drunk to understand it, might regret it next morning idk)

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
So it seems that all the google link for the downloads are all screwed up, is there still a database for the walkthrough with the game downloads now?

AcerDetective

Oct 12, 2019
So it seems that all the google link for the downloads are all screwed up, is there still a database for the walkthrough with the game downloads now?
Oh yeah! I was trying to figure that one out earlier, turns out it is on that torrent link on the aniRena website. Just look up JSK games and there it is, it's that easy.
Google Drive still has the walkthrough guides too on that first post on the thread where it says Extra: Walkthrough, just click on the particular game you need a walkthrough of and it'll show the link.
They're separate but equal.

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
Oh yeah! I was trying to figure that one out earlier, turns out it is on that torrent link on the aniRena website. Just look up JSK games and there it is, it's that easy.
Google Drive still has the walkthrough guides too on that first post on the thread where it says Extra: Walkthrough, just click on the particular game you need a walkthrough of and it'll show the link.
They're separate but equal.
But it seems that the torrent is not up to date, last one is game 29

AcerDetective

Oct 12, 2019
But it seems that the torrent is not up to date, last one is game 29
Generally the latest ones are in the untranslated files, in which you then have to install bepinex and the whole program yourself.

But if you just need (30. then I will note that Xinchi still has his up back from May 2023.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

FlareStar

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone know similiar games to his new one, or the older "vs. Mister Esper" game?
Fighting women as an omnipotent guy and using various powers to toy with them (mind control, time stop, paralysis, sleep, petrification, shrinking (the last two are not in his games, but just examples), etc), is so fucking hot but there are virtually no games which allow you to do this, aside from those JSK made.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Are the links on the first page updated at all? I know there have been several new games in the last 4 years, but it says that this hasn't been updated since then.

Basically can I just click the link for up to current games, or do I have to hunt down a few, and if so which ones?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes