juckfoe

Mar 17, 2021
get a PRO flash player buddy.......the adobe player is for noobs!!!!
Could you enlighten me as to the name of such a pro flash player?

I've tried googling which player has the flip feature, but I was unable to find anything. I am using SwiffPlayer that is quite good for the older games (that don't have a sub-folder) to jump around to the scenes you want, but does not have many other functions. Any other players I found were no better than flash player debugger or stopped working altogether.

bumnedfe

Jun 29, 2017
Could you enlighten me as to the name of such a pro flash player?

I've tried googling which player has the flip feature, but I was unable to find anything. I am using SwiffPlayer that is quite good for the older games (that don't have a sub-folder) to jump around to the scenes you want, but does not have many other functions. Any other players I found were no better than flash player debugger or stopped working altogether.
From the looks of it, it's BakaLoader, available in this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/baka-bge-bct-productions.3625/

DomiNerro

May 15, 2022
Is there a explanation, guide, or something on how to make the translations happen someone could direct me to? 28 and 29 are not doing the english. Pls and ty.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Is there a explanation, guide, or something on how to make the translations happen someone could direct me to? 28 and 29 are not doing the english. Pls and ty.
you just need to install the most recent version of , should be the 32 bit for JSK games. After copying the files the first time, launch the game so that it creates all the necessary folders. Then copy in it the , in the plugins folder. Do the same thing with dumb render demosaic for basic uncensoring.

The softwares pages have more detailed instructions, but that's most of the steps required.

far013

Sep 9, 2019
don't work for me, any other link where i can download these games?

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
most people just install the uncensor plugin

its not guaranteed they are working on an actual uncensor
I didn't know that was a thing, how does one install/apply it to a JSK game? Please explain it like I'm 18 who just wants his jerk on. (Can't say 5)

Reactions: DomiNerro
Jan 1, 2019
I didn't know that was a thing, how does one install/apply it to a JSK game? Please explain it like I'm 18 who just wants his jerk on. (Can't say 5)

you just need to install the most recent version of , should be the 32 bit for JSK games. After copying the files the first time, launch the game so that it creates all the necessary folders. Then copy in it the , in the plugins folder. Do the same thing with dumb render demosaic for basic uncensoring.

The softwares pages have more detailed instructions, but that's most of the steps required.
Seems straightforward, though:
1, Install BepinEX
2, Make a new folder in whatever JSK game you're playing is, copy the files
3, Run the game you want to have translated
4, use the translation plugin found in plugin folders and copy it to the necessary folder

After i thought about it a bit instructions not so clear but anyways Delexcius had a guide for when Demon Queen Remake came out so you can just refer to that post. I'd dig around for you but i'm short on time

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
Seems straightforward, though:
1, Install BepinEX
2, Make a new folder in whatever JSK game you're playing is, copy the files
3, Run the game you want to have translated
4, use the translation plugin found in plugin folders and copy it to the necessary folder

After i thought about it a bit instructions not so clear but anyways Delexcius had a guide for when Demon Queen Remake came out so you can just refer to that post. I'd dig around for you but i'm short on time
Huh, so that's what that folder is. Hopefully it'll work with the latest game coming out but thank you very much! You mention translation, but this includes uncensor too?

mk-d

Sep 27, 2018
JSK posted sad news.

I am currently in the process of debugging my new product, which has been eagerly awaited by many of you.

This time, there are more problems than ever before, and I'm having a hard time making adjustments.

I'm very sorry, but I need a little more time.

I will definitely register it by the end of this month, so please wait a little longer.

:cry:

Jan 1, 2019
JSK posted sad news.

I am currently in the process of debugging my new product, which has been eagerly awaited by many of you.

This time, there are more problems than ever before, and I'm having a hard time making adjustments.

I'm very sorry, but I need a little more time.

I will definitely register it by the end of this month, so please wait a little longer.

:cry:
No worries tbh. he's gonna take a bit to debug and uplaod the game and whatnot, and I think this is one of his most highly anticipated games. I thought it was gonna take at least another week, personally. We'll see eh?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes