6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Are the unity games harder to recolor than the old flash? Wondering if anyone is willing to make a dark skin recolor one day for 29) Lessons for a Shoplifting Girl.

Jan 1, 2019
So, have you heard about what's going on with Unity now?

It sounds like it'll be bad for the JSK economy
I have indeed heard about it. Though, I think JSK should be fine - his 2 most popular games had around 13 thousand downloads on DLSite and the new Unity policy only applies after 200,000 downloads and after JSk earns 200,000 (I assume USD) in revenue. So, no worries I think

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
So, have you heard about what's going on with Unity now?

It sounds like it'll be bad for the JSK economy
Shouldn't affect JSK, since his revenue (Game sales, microtransanctions, game related merchandise) haven't surpassed the $200k over the course of 12 months, unless the lifetime 200k installs, including demos, from the individual games he releases on Unity top the tresshold, then the bill drops to mail.

But then again, the 'per download / install' clause might cause some issues due to piratism and people installing to virtual devices with bogus IPs.

I know Mihoyo isn't going to take this news kindly since G.I (Genshin Impact) is built on it with several other of their mobile games, and the revenue does cross both 200k and 1M marks with ease over the course of 12 months, but I do suspect Unity is going to give special treatment to biggest corpos in this matter.

1694780426249.png

People have already shown their responses to these news all over the web.
Some devs are even de-listing their games made on unity before the new revenue fee comes into play at january 1st in protest of this recent monetization change, well, I suppose that's what unity gets when they put the guy in charge that was willing to force people to pay money to reload their guns at their games.

I mean, this is directly from unity's QA in regards of the new business model.
1694785051753.png

Like, bloody hell, that's just vicious.

Last edited:

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
Will new, free game engine be born ? hmmm... maybe, or maybe ppl will make more trashes on unreal engine. like those still image VNs with free DAZ3D base models ( not that i know or care, never bothered to see them let alone download )... i don't care about other trashy H games...

will the JSK guy be ok ? or not is what im worried bout...

JSK games are not that expensive on dlsite, it only costs one arm, one leg, one kidney and lifetime slavery contract

( btw 3rd paragrph was irrelevant lol )

Mar 13, 2019
Shouldn't affect JSK, since his revenue (Game sales, microtransanctions, game related merchandise) haven't surpassed the $200k over the course of 12 months, unless the lifetime 200k installs, including demos, from the individual games he releases on Unity top the tresshold, then the bill drops to mail.

But then again, the 'per download / install' clause might cause some issues due to piratism and people installing to virtual devices with bogus IPs.

I know Mihoyo isn't going to take this news kindly since G.I (Genshin Impact) is built on it with several other of their mobile games, and the revenue does cross both 200k and 1M marks with ease over the course of 12 months, but I do suspect Unity is going to give special treatment to biggest corpos in this matter.

View attachment 2931954

Some devs are even de-listing their games made on unity before the new revenue fee comes into play at january 1st in protest of this recent monetization change, well, I suppose that's what unity gets when they put the guy in charge that was willing to force people to pay money to reload their guns at their games.

View attachment 2932113

>New business model

schlag

May 20, 2019
lol ill just wait untill a character looks close enough to get a roxanne skin
(isekai meikyuu de harem wo)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

View attachment 2931954

View attachment 2932113

This is 100 percent right on the money.

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
image-800 (4).jpg [Battle scene completion rate 95% (5% increase)]
[H scene production progress: 36 viewpoints completed (total 37 viewpoints planned)]

The Game Progress is finally in its final stage.

The ending scene will also be finished by next Monday, and the final adjustments will then begin.

As usual, it will take some time to make the final adjustments, but I would like to register it by the end of next week.

we'll get the newest game on next week

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
What happened to the word document with all the links? The repository linked in the OP only has a readme and a couple old links, I remember it used to have almost all, if not all games.

Reactions: dragongodprince

Kiichiro

Feb 10, 2019
Sorry, I'm new to all of this but I kept running on a "failed to load mono" error on game #28 and #29 namely
28) As the Champion, Anything you do to a Cute Challenger in the Ring is allowed!
29) Lessons for a Shoplifting Girl
I read through something that the errors regarding it seems to me that the MonoBleedingEdge folder is involved which I can't seem to find in the files of the torrent from the repository
So can anyone help me out on this or can someone check if the file can't be seen in the repository?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes