wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Is there a location Adobe AIR stores save data? Been wanting to do clean saves on desktop (which I know I can just use the .swf files, but the AIR conversions of certain games seem to run better or at least lag less).

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
AIR saves are located in the appdata/roaming/game name

The game in question generates the folder there once it reaches the save point during gameplay, aka, game over.

1693834637301.png
Example folders of the generated game folders for the save.

Last edited:
Reactions: wavent19

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Is there any way for me to get the downloads without having a torrent client? My ISP blocks all torrent client websites.
Have you tried changing your DNS server? That generally let's you get around website blocks.

I'd recommend trying .

May 31, 2018
Have you tried changing your DNS server? That generally let's you get around website blocks.

I'd recommend trying .
Yep. Don’t know exactly how it’s set up (we have a very odd point to point system), but as best I understand it, all of our traffic goes through their IP address, and they block stuff at that level.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Change your ISP, seriously don't suffer their fascism.
Might not help in all cases such as these, as some countries do force the regional ISPs to block certain type of site IPs in question, or else be forced to close their services in entirety on that said region or country upon refusal. :unsure:

For a free world, there sure seems to be a lot of chains attached to the people being part of it.

count_duckula_by_mawscm-d4c5w77.jpg

Jan 1, 2019
[Battle scene completeness 87% (3% increase)]
[H scene production progress: 29 viewpoints completed (scheduled for around 35 total viewpoints)]

Finally, he finally started working on the ending.

a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶H̶e̶r̶o̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶A̶s̶u̶n̶a̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ B̶l̶u̶e̶ ̶̶̶̶A̶r̶c̶h̶i̶v̶e̶ View attachment 2897801
JSK has truly surpassed him/her/themself this time. This will be their crown jewel, their new penultimate game. Something to rival the demon queen herself. I'm so excited for this

Reactions: mk-d

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
26 Demon Lord Remaster doesn't work for me. For some strange reason the window opens and all but the menu is cut off and i can't adjust the size or click anything.

Anyone knows what i'm doing wrong?

Gemini Spark White

Oct 12, 2022
So Elven Knight had a full translation after all? The APK version doesn't have the full translation anyhow. Are the text files stored in a convenient directory so that I can just port translations without messing with the executables?

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
AIR saves are located in the appdata/roaming/game name

The game in question generates the folder there once it reaches the save point during gameplay, aka, game over.

View attachment 2903254
Example folders of the generated game folders for the save.
I noticed you have a folder for AIR Elf Knight... but I'm not seeing it in the repository or searching that threads here or over at ULMF. Or is that your flash save folder and you were just using that as an example of what I should look out for.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I noticed you have a folder for AIR Elf Knight... but I'm not seeing it in the repository or searching that threads here or over at ULMF. Or is that your flash save folder and you were just using that as an example of what I should look out for.
Its the save folder for Latina, the busty, blonde elfin paladin/holy knight.
You can check each game's folder name within the AIR\application.xlm of the given game in question.
1694027956012.png 1694028013348.png

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Another day, another recolor. CyberEclipse has done a bang up job doing a full recolor of Karin to a Blue Archive character named Kakudate. I helped quality check this one pretty thoroughly, but do chime in if you notice a color or two that we missed.

Untitled318_20230906194137.png
Untitled18_20230906200316.png

Download link to both Flash and APK version are linked .

May 26, 2019
Karin recolored as Karin...? Good! Give that game the love it deserved to have. Definitely an intentional choice there :sneaky:

Last edited:

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Its the save folder for Latina, the busty, blonde elfin paladin/holy knight.
You can check each game's folder name within the AIR\application.xlm of the given game in question.
View attachment 2909286 View attachment 2909288
Got it. Also figured out it does come in AIR, just it wasn't translated or used for the repository. Which is fine because I wound up buying this game for access to that particular version, also it's my favorite JSK title and wanted to show support.

FlashM0d

Jul 25, 2023
1692803737293.png
Android version for 12) Karen, recolored by AFriendlyArson.

Password: Flash

What is this? Another Karen work?! :HideThePain:

You're goddamn right!

Karen month.png

Great job on Karen recolors, guys.
But we need even more. :KEK:

Hey lads, thought today would be a good day to publically share a project I've been working on called the "JSK Omake series". This is a project to add in quality of life changes, bug fixes, new features, and translations of the untranslated content in most of JSK's flash games(mainly games 9-24). You can download it here!

The first release comes with one big change: File Size Optimization. If you've noticed, starting from game 14 - "Martial Artist Queen Reimi" - each subsequent game has been bloated with unused music and multiple fonts containing 17000 Chinese characters each. After some optimization, the combined games file size has been reduced from 2 GBs to 400 MBs.

Other than that, I've implemented a "facials stay" feature for MGB and a new bonus features menu with toggleable features(WIP, nothing implemented yet). Trying to think of some cool stuff to increase the game's replayability, and have some kinky stuff in mind as well :D

Edit: Download link removed, future releases can be found here!
Very impressive work on the Omake Mod Series. A lot of cool features and size reduction is a cherry on top!
For years I myself was bothered with the question "Why newer JSK's flash titles added in size so much compared to his older ones?". An answer came only about half a year ago when I began modding flash games and discovered the culprit. So obviously I started looking for a way to reduce size and unexpectedly found not one, but two solutions!
After some tests I had to drop font replacement approach as I wanted to shrink the entire repository without enormous time investment and this method seemed not time-efficient enough for the task I had in mind.
Thus I opted for the compression way. It has its pros and cons over the fonts replacement, like it's much faster for processing flash titles, severely decreases size of unity games too, but almost worthless for reducing APK size. Compression works great for games that already are in repository but all new mods should be created based on versions with needless fonts removed.
I don't know yet what the overall compression rate will be in the end but hopefully repository size can be cut at least by half. I'm working slowly as free time is a luxury these days but it's almost done, will take about a month to end the repo minimization.

So you're not alone, bro. Let's squeeze it to the limit! To a DVD size repository goes :PogChamp:

P.S. In case some individual links are dead, you can find all my mods, sometimes even newer versions, in the repository.

Last edited:

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
do you mean this apk? i actually don't have time to check and play the jsk game lol, but i think this one that i found might have full translation

Mega
How to turn the game by 90?
Because now it takes 1/3 of free space and everything looks very small.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes