Gemini Spark White

Oct 12, 2022
How to turn the game by 90?
Because now it takes 1/3 of free space and everything looks very small.
Just spin your phone to a horizontal position? It might not help you much but it works fine on my side. Anyway, can I port the full translation (if it exists, at all) by using an APK modder and replacing the .swf files between the two?

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Just spin your phone to a horizontal position? It might not help you much but it works fine on my side. Anyway, can I port the full translation (if it exists, at all) by using an APK modder and replacing the .swf files between the two?
Tried spinning already - doesnt change anything.

upd - managed to rotate it.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2019
26 Demon Lord Remaster doesn't work for me. For some strange reason the window opens and all but the menu is cut off and i can't adjust the size or click anything.

Anyone knows what i'm doing wrong?
You aren't playing the original 打倒!大魔王様 that is the problem. This new Yumisu personality wise is not the Yumisu I know so far.

joshbro69

Sep 9, 2023
Been playing the latest game and it won't go past the game over screen after a loss? I have the uncensored 100% save version, the sex scenes work fine but it doesn't save my stats after a game over/reload to the main menu. Any help? 1694253848229.png

FlashM0d

Jul 25, 2023
View attachment 2914284

Nothing beats ye'olde might & magic custom events.
Indeed Icevail, indeed.

Missing those carefree peaceful days of King's Bounty and HoMM. The sky was clearer, the grass was greener, the elfs were taller and pixels were bigger... Ahhh, what a bliss...

F*ck... getting old, getting obsolete, turning into stone monolith...

Look what you did, made me nostalgic all of a sudden.

hi,the password"Flash"is not working for me:(
Not the best news for you, ZEDD95. I've downloaded the archive again and decompressed it with latest 7-zip and rusty 2018 rar using Flash as password. Both times successfully.

There aren't many options here:

1. !Important! Sober up.
2. Check your Caps Lock and keyboard language/layout when entering password.
3. Your archive may be corrupted, redownload it.
4. Try using other software for decompression. The ones I pointed above should suffice.

If nothing helped, then... have a drink and repeat from step one.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Beginning of next week for the final endings and released by next week's weekend...
Doesn't that mean if all goes well for gameplay and bug squashing, the game will be released on 16-17th September?

alphathor

Oct 5, 2021
Where on DLSite can one find the "ReadMe" that comes with every game? I remember finding the one for the most recent game from April, but can't find the one for the game released last December...

JiMe0

Apr 15, 2023
R.I.P anonfiles. I finally took some time to finish my Erina recolor. The eyes will look derpy in some scenes and some other scenes use different eye sprites for whatever reason(JSK feature).
Screenshot_20230522_012340_Karen, Daughter of Martial Arts Plutocrat (MOD).jpg

You guys should know the password.
Enjoy.

Sep 9, 2023
Does anyone have the fully translated and uncensored of,
Overthrow! The Demon Queen
Daughter of the Defeated Devil
Overthrow the Great Demoness

If anyone has a Mega link that would be nice.

Jan 1, 2019
Man, seeing all the Karen recolors being released simultaneously really does make me happy. It seems so wholesome, y'know? Warms my heart

Edit: Also, good job on the recolors guys! The look fabulouos. Thinking on it mo re, the newest and most highly anticipated game could be seen as something as a spiritual successor to Karen right? Remember when JSK games used to have the bar where you could act and block after the bar reached halfway?

May 26, 2019
Man, seeing all the Karen recolors being released simultaneously really does make me happy. It seems so wholesome, y'know? Warms my heart

Edit: Also, good job on the recolors guys! The look fabulouos. Thinking on it mo re, the newest and most highly anticipated game could be seen as something as a spiritual successor to Karen right? Remember when JSK games used to have the bar where you could act and block after the bar reached halfway?
It really is something that there were no recolors for that game just a few weeks ago and now there are 3. The game truly did start to get all the love it deserved to get.

Reactions: ADuckFromNarnia
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes