DioBrandoX

Sep 27, 2021
Hello, I hope everyone here is having a fantastic day. I have 1 question, how can I play the .Swf games on my phone? Someone knows an emulator or something? Sorry to bother

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
Hello, I hope everyone here is having a fantastic day. I have 1 question, how can I play the .Swf games on my phone? Someone knows an emulator or something? Sorry to bother
You can install apks if you are on an android. Otherwise, you can use . On iPhone you will have to download the swfs onto your files application to load them up. Unfortunately a lot of the JSK games don't work just yet in ruffle, as they are rather complex for flash games and ruffle is still in development.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
What other recolors -recolor people are there? I'm already familiar with (I believe) all of FriendlyArson's, tho I remember a while back someone posted a pink haired loli with shiny eyes, and while I wasn't and am not interested in that one, perhaps more from the same guy? Am not into lolis but that was a good recollor and Arson's just got me interested in more recolors like his.

Also, man JSK is taking a while with this one. This one better be good. I don't know how long it's been since I last got a game without lolis in it and JSK got me singing here like.
1693062826171.png

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I don't think we've seen anal since Yumisu.
And while jumping on the asset recolor train, learned to do it without breaking anything with help from the T-pals.
Won't be released to publicity, I'm just practicing new things for fun.

Feel free to trash the color job, I know its horrendous :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like this one? Where do I find Icevail's recolors?
I also read somewhere something about Asagi, but likewise, I can't find no links ><
Edit: Ahh I think the recolors were never released or even finished. Too bad. Oh well, thank god I don't need to learn how to use that recoloring tool and possibly breaking my games.

Last edited:
May 26, 2019
I remember a while back someone posted a pink haired loli with shiny eyes, and while I wasn't and am not interested in that one, perhaps more from the same guy?
The other pink haired one is unfinished, as far as I know. It not only changes colors but also changes the shape of the eyes. I wouldn't be surprised if the modder went the extra mile to change the clothing up completely as well. Nevertheless we can assume that it will take lots of work to finish, let's just hope it doesn't get dropped as the teaser looks great.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Like this one? Where do I find Icevail's recolors?
I also read somewhere something about Asagi, but likewise, I can't find no links ><
Edit: Ahh I think the recolors were never released or even finished. Too bad. Oh well, thank god I don't need to learn how to use that recoloring tool and possibly breaking my games.
Oh, I did finish that Yumisu's recolor, but never made it public. :unsure:
Those flash recolors of mine are just for tease, and fear not, the game won't "break" to a point it becomes crash fest or gets stuck, if you make a mistake, the colors just don't match as result.

Just make sure you have backups, and you'll be fine. (y)

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Oh, I did finish that Yumisu's recolor, but never made it public. :unsure:
Those flash recolors of mine are just for tease, and fear not, the game won't "break" to a point it becomes crash fest or gets stuck, if you make a mistake, the colors just don't match as result.

Just make sure you have backups, and you'll be fine. (y)
Ahh indeed, I see, perhaps one of these days I shall figure out how to work it, but perhaps another day, I have spent more than my personally allowed time adjusting an Athena, a Blue Mary and a Mai for Honey select.
Still, now that I find out this tool exists (If I ever work it right) kinda makes me want for more games like this one or Koonsoft's to exist.

May 26, 2019
Ahh indeed, I see, perhaps one of these days I shall figure out how to work it, but perhaps another day, I have spent more than my personally allowed time adjusting an Athena, a Blue Mary and a Mai for Honey select.
Still, now that I find out this tool exists (If I ever work it right) kinda makes me want for more games like this one or Koonsoft's to exist.
Trust me, it's not so difficult. If I, an idiot, can make a working recolor on my first day I'm positive that you can figure it out easily. At worst it's a bit time-consuming. Also given the fact that Koooonsoft games are flash as well the tool may work for those games as long as it's in swf format. I probably will test that on my own.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Trust me, it's not so difficult. If I, an idiot, can make a working recolor on my first day I'm positive that you can figure it out easily. At worst it's a bit time-consuming. Also given the fact that Koooonsoft games are flash as well the tool may work for those games as long as it's in swf format. I probably will test that on my own.
Then I shall try it, And where can I find the colorizer, I thought I downloaded it from a google drive link someone posted, but turns out the download link only had the sub folders I believe and some Jar files, so perhaps it has been removed, there's also a person mentioned adding it to directory, but I checked the top post as well as the repo, couldn't find it.

Edit. I swear, it's somewhere here, I just know it. For some reason this particular link is avoiding me like I'm some kind of dumbass. unless the directory is neither the first post nor the repository, I swear I am looking all over it.

Last edited:

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Then I shall try it, And where can I find the colorizer, I thought I downloaded it from a google drive link someone posted, but turns out the download link only had the sub folders I believe and some Jar files, so perhaps it has been removed, there's also a person mentioned adding it to directory, but I checked the top post as well as the repo, couldn't find it.

Edit. I swear, it's somewhere here, I just know it. For some reason this particular link is avoiding me like I'm some kind of dumbass. unless the directory is neither the first post nor the repository, I swear I am looking all over it.
Here you .

Reactions: Laguna12345
Jan 1, 2019

JSK posted another update. MTL:

[Battle scene completeness 84% (no change)]

[H scene production progress: 27 viewpoints completed (scheduled for around 35 total viewpoints)]

Currently working on the foreplay scene.

We are currently working on the face sitting scene, but it will be finished by Monday, and we are finally at the point where we can start working on the ending scene.

The screen is the point of view 2 of forced fucking.

It's like riding a horse and letting you use your breasts without permission, but this time, when you move the camera farther away, you can see the whole body, so it feels a little fresh.

In any case, the completion has been delayed due to another project, but I think it will be completed by the end of September.

Please wait a moment now.

When this is completed, I will fight on a robot for the first time in 10 years... (fat flag)

Reading the comments is quite interesting here. It appears some fans have ideas about what this "robot" character might entail or whatnot. I think the "fat flag" might mean some sorta big hint. In that case, My best guess is that we might get something reminiscent of Maisa? There was also a mention of some sort of double peace sign pose...? I'm really excited about this new one, truth be told. What do you guys think? (about the robot thingie)

• Yay, new update!

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Just asking cause you seem knowledgeable, but where can I find the xunity translation files for the newer games. I would appreciate it.
They are part of the game torrent bundle. Specifically the autotranslation.txt file. The torrent bundle can be found on anirena.com under either JSK Games or Translators Corner. Download instructions can be found . More generic JSK help and info can be found .

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
1693180474776.png

Thank you, however I believe I might be lost, this is the same link I found, but there are two folders with files I can't quite work, do I need a program to open which file? The guide that other fella posted with this link posted a similar screenshot but it had programs beliw to bin and lib folders, so I assumed the guide was unupdated, or the link had missing files.

Edit. All right, I'm installing Java Platform SE Binary with hopes this is actually it and I'm just a fool
Edit. All right, I might give up, I installed Java Platform SE Binary but it didn't even install an exe or something, it has Java configuration, about Java, check for updates, etc etc. No sign of how to work this with the files in the folder. This is more work and more risk than it's worth. I don't wanna somehow do something wrong and break my PC or something. One of the files opened a CMD file which did apparently nothing.

Last edited:
May 26, 2019
View attachment 2884138

Thank you, however I believe I might be lost, this is the same link I found, but there are two folders with files I can't quite work, do I need a program to open which file? The guide that other fella posted with this link posted a similar screenshot but it had programs beliw to bin and lib folders, so I assumed the guide was unupdated, or the link had missing files.

Edit. All right, I'm installing Java Platform SE Binary with hopes this is actually it and I'm just a fool
Edit. All right, I might give up, I installed Java Platform SE Binary but it didn't even install an exe or something, it has Java configuration, about Java, check for updates, etc etc. No sign of how to work this with the files in the folder. This is more work and more risk than it's worth. I don't wanna somehow do something wrong and break my PC or something. One of the files opened a CMD file which did apparently nothing.
All you should need to do is run FlashColorizerGUI.bat in the bin folder and the tool should appear

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 2884138

Two things. You need Java installed like you did. The other is you need to use the FlashColorizerGUI.bat in the bin folder. That will start up the colorizer.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes