Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I do have to ask why your using Iceveils unfinished translations for some of these?
Because there are practically no other english translation sources for him to choose from?
Its either the partials I've made or MTL, so yeah, he doesn't have much to go with. :rolleyes:

Makes it kind of hard to give what you demand/need/ask for, doesn't it?
Unless you want fully untranslated versions, that is. :unsure:

Cheeky devil and Elven knight have finished translations in the torrent.
Of course those do, because those were translated over time by T-pals.
Not all of the titles have been finished, given the obvious time restraints on translation side. :unsure:

If you want to contribute to the effort and provide finished translations, be my guest, stage is all yours, be the hero. (y)

Last edited:

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
Because there are practically no other english translation sources for him to choose from? :rolleyes:

Of course those do, because those were translated over time by T-pals. :unsure:
Notice how I said some with the implication that I'm fine with them using your translations for some of them cause there really is no better translation to choose from (as you say).
I feel like it's a fair thing to ask why he's using unfinished translations when finished ones exist.

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
fuuma girl maisa crash when i open it, do you think im missing a font or something? it crash exactly when the clickable menu appears
That's really weird. Fuuma Girl Maisa has been largely unchanged. One new font has been added for the Unlock/Reset buttons, but it's in "Arial" which is a font that a majority - if not all - operating systems come with. Could you check if the Translator's Corner Partial version/Untranslated Japanese version of Fuuma Girl Maisa works just fine for you? If they don't, could you try using a different version of the Flash Player Projector? Cheers.

It's definitely a nice lil thing and I look forward to what you do with them. I do have to ask why your using Iceveils unfinished translations for some of these? Cheeky devil and Elven knight have finished translations in the torrent.
This is an error on my part, apologies. It was a bit of a hasty release since I was pretty excited that I managed to cut down the game's down in size to a fifth of what they originally were(Optimizing stuff feels great). That, and I wanted to get some feedback and suggestions e.g please fix this bug in x game/I have this idea for game y, and...etc. I'll release an update in a week or so from now to fix these up. Cheers for the heads up.

Reactions: kingra

kazuyakoji

Oct 30, 2019
today i am gonna start the JSK FLASH Series Edits:
i have already make some progress on skills levels and have made edits in other games groups:

please bookmark this post because i will update everything than is new or ready to download.....
without futher notice......also this is my main place for flash group releases......

Mofu Mofu Musume
https://f95zone.to/threads/mofu-mofu-musume-perfect-final-mohumohudou.156769/post-10578162
Creambee & OTHERS....
https://f95zone.to/threads/creambee-game-collection-v1-3-creambee.15567/post-10586206
High Tail Hall
https://f95zone.to/threads/h-t-h-studios-collection-final-h-t-h-studios.54562/post-10659358
niiCri
https://f95zone.to/threads/mini-series-and-commission-v1-80-niicri.12179/post-10685814
Total Destruction Edits
https://f95zone.to/threads/creambee-game-collection-v1-3-creambee.15567/post-10739415
Meet And Fuck
https://f95zone.to/threads/meet-and-fuck-games-2020-11-03-bct.4378/post-11036003
JSK Studio
you already here!! scroll below!!!!

so it's time to make order into the chaos:

for now i will post only preview wen ready i will post the full releases:
because is easy make mystake/forgot stuffs wen you do the stuff i have in mind.....

XX With Hamakaze_uncen_eng_hairmod
View attachment 2626306
mhhh....this can be done in 2 ways: asset edit or node edit...this one is more easy and is the one i used here
i forgot than there was 2 camera with 2 sprites...so i fixed it...... also i changed the hair shadow!!!!
last updated release: 16/05/2023
Workupload
Pixeldrain
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[JSK Studio] 24 Sexually Instructing My Corner-masturbating Student_Edit
View attachment 2607338
i fixed that mess that was the lower part.....it was a long job for a noob doing that..but i learned new things.....yah!

View attachment 2607347
original vs flipped vs proper edit....
no way the proper edit won!!!! also i fixed the clit if you dont' have noticed that......lol
View attachment 2682086
original vs edited.....finally no more bad angles!!!!
from now on i will EXTRA Fix All Mouths with penis size problem....
View attachment 2689394

just a gui fix....this was the only jap ending wih jap gui so now all 4 ends have english ui.....
the rest of the game is still with jap ui...dont' ask me to do that!!!!!
View attachment 2710904
just a small change in GUI buttons:
story>blue | extra>green
this is due to make all desing the same of others games....

ok is finished now! just cleaned some extra ugly clit on some scenes.....
last updated release: 20/06/2023
Workupload
Pixeldrain
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[JSK Studio] 23 Martial Arts Queen Serene_Edit
View attachment 2683064
the usual stuff........just with a copy/paste for the recolourr.......also i deleted the clit this time.....
View attachment 2683061
why waste a good doggy here??? nope i want that too!!!!! proper always won!!!
View attachment 2683062
ohh nice body! there was a problem with layers i had to use a workaround........2 of them ahhhhhhh
View attachment 2683063
my poor noob attempt to fix this bad angle scene....still look bad to me but is way less bad.....
you can use the .rar backup if you dont' like it......
View attachment 2682218
fixed mouths for 69
View attachment 2682219
fixed mouths + adden body to penis....EXTRAFIX the first attept was good but now is centered perfectly........
View attachment 2689397
just a gui fix directly copy/paste from her recolour....all 4 endings with better text.....
View attachment 2700586
new better buttons for both +new texts again from her recolour.....lol !!!thanks recolour guy!!!
View attachment 2700587
more zoom out for both games
View attachment 2710901 View attachment 2710894
some gui desing change/improvement for both games

ok all done no more fix need for now......the files is big because it holds 2 games....
Workupload
Pixeldrain

this still need one last final edit....the hair mod edit....but is very time consuming.....
View attachment 2684337
just a prototype.......and editing everyface with multiple sprites is scary just to think about it....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[JSK Studio] 22 The Girl Who Assaults Older Men_Edit
View attachment 2682667
found it 2 versions with HD penis one fully eng and one in jap so i am merging the best of both.....in my edit.....
lol at whoever assembled this......and missed that.......ahah
View attachment 2682685
now is way more sexy........
View attachment 2682881
new and sexy dick! to make it similar to the 2nd position......
View attachment 2682882
reworked dick shape proportions!!!!!
View attachment 2684222
new body pov mode.......deleted the stupid siluette......wow! extra fix better centered body.....
View attachment 2683202
fixed this mess........ now is a PROPER sleeping fuck!!!! forgot the balls.....fixed......lol
View attachment 2683082
the usual flipped thingy........also head flipped to the vignette.....almost forgot it lol.......
View attachment 2683858
this one was very difficult to make...because of ass collision..... i had to use a new type of workaround method!!!!!
View attachment 2683859
i like it wen they are flipped in the right way........
View attachment 2683869
fixed zoom....who made it so damn close? wtf......
View attachment 2683988
centered position + zoom out
View attachment 2683989
zoom out+ clit deleted....
View attachment 2689395
i managed to fix this using the xinchi files as template but cannot copy/paste the eng dialogue texts from the bugged one....
dont' blame me... i tryed the tengu parser multiple times with multiple version and cannot merge back the text.... :-(
not a real/big problem if her just talk jap after all....

and is finally finished!!! wow so many fixes she got.....
last updated release: 11/06/2023
Workupload
Pixeldrain
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[JSK Studio] 21 Overthrow Demon Lord's Life Endangered by the Elf Knightess_Edit
View attachment 2689748
new fresh made eng buttons for BOTH!!!
View attachment 2691483
no clit+ new penis+zoom out
this dark elf recolour have the bicolour penis......so every penis must be edited.... :-(
View attachment 2689753
recentered scene + zoom out + new penis.....
View attachment 2690344
zoom out + no clit + new penis
View attachment 2690345
new body pov with LEGS!!!+ no siluette +noclit+ new penis
View attachment 2690346
zoom out+ no clit+new penis
View attachment 2691404
new body pov with legs+no siluette+new penis+zoom out
View attachment 2691463
fixed penis+balls+noclit for both
View attachment 2691544
fixed penis+balls+noclit for the other position on both
View attachment 2698733
no clit+zoom out+ new penis
View attachment 2698735
no clit+ new penis
View attachment 2698739
fixed mouth and penis...on both games....
View attachment 2698756
some flipping +recentering + zoom out for both scene on both games....
View attachment 2711114
fixed a corrupted text and changed button colors for both games

and all files done!!! lots of edits in this one......
Workupload
Pixeldrain
[JSK Studio] 20 You Can't Escape This Little Devil_Edit
View attachment 2700584
new better buttons....
View attachment 2700721 zoom out+penis
View attachment 2700720
zoom out + penis on both variant
View attachment 2701317
fixed mouth and zoom
View attachment 2701318
adden a new body pov+new penis+no clit
View attachment 2703614
recovered 2 secret hidden scene without menu buttons in a separate directory....!!!WOW!!!
View attachment 2703615
some zoom out + new penis
View attachment 2703629
View attachment 2711678
fixed gui + button colours on both version..also found a full eng version for main game!!!

and is finally finished!!!
Workupload
Pixeldrain
[JSK Studio] 19 Mistaken for a Battle Girl's Object of Vengeance_Edit
View attachment 2703622
next one on the list is this.... let's see what i can do for it....double pack!!!
View attachment 2710898
this was a great find....this multy colour buttons are so nice i gonna apply to all my future edits......

Workupload (wen is finished) no ETA lol
Pixeldrain (wen is finished) no ETA lol
that's all for now....i just started from 24 so there is now 23 games to check for QoL edits to be made......
wen ready i will release the stuffs for now i want to change freely whatever i want without ANY pressure......

the sad/strange thing is....i am the only one on the ENTIRE planet than cares/fixing these stuff.......
after all these YEARS.......was bored to wait for someone so i made it....fuck that!!!!
why are these stuffs so abandoned is their current messy status is UNBELIAVEBLE..........

salut and happy fapping!!!
15) Miyui Swordswoman Do you have any plans to modify it? because there are some scenes that are upside down It's a pity @
bwebrwkerw

Reactions: Manwhyhere

AcerDetective

Oct 12, 2019
Hey, I always hate to be that guy, but does anyone happen to remember where that full translation of cornered by a cheeky devil was on this thread? The search function sucks because you can't filter it by date for whatever reason.

If it helps, it was the same translation used for the pink devil reskin.

Jan 1, 2019
Hey, I always hate to be that guy, but does anyone happen to remember where that full translation of cornered by a cheeky devil was on this thread? The search function sucks because you can't filter it by date for whatever reason.

I gotchu bro. unless I don't. Anyways this is the reskin post i think you're talking about (?) I might have missed it.
On this topic of someone posting like every 2 days being like "dOwNlOAd lInk wHeRe" if I make a copypasta and just start putting that in will it be problematic? It'll take up ever more space in the crowded forums.

Last and final edit: there are 2 "pink devil's". This one is meant to be Natsuki and is from DDLC, courtesy of AFriendlyArson. the link was on his profile - i'll take it down if he asks but I think this is what you're looking for:

If it's not that one it's this one:

A mystery modder dropped this on my lap. Can't wait for more details.

View attachment 2749249

Below this is some of the other recolors courtesy of bwebrwkerw

E̶d̶i̶t̶:̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶:̶

on JSK Directory someone MUST create a separate paragraph about recolour builds.......with separate links......
because essencially they are like a total conversion/new game.......
it's a bit messy search for such those things on every single game.....

also wanted to list all the game with recolour avaible "RIGHT NOW" and the "in working/for future (IF release....)"

atm all i have are these:
(remenber to use numbers because they are very easy to track as release!!!!)

#######JSK ReColours Index Public Available List#######
07) Cunning Little Girl in a Tight Spot>Purple Yuri
View attachment 2715007
11) How to Discipline a Shoplifting Girl>Naka Neko-chan>Cinnamon Bun
View attachment 2724672
15) Miyui ~My Neighbor Swordswoman in School~>Lily Ramses Futaba>Lily Ramses Futaba aqua Eyes>The Neighborhood Demon Girl
View attachment 2818378
16) Magical Girl Buster>Daoko
View attachment 2226078
17) Overthrow The Great Demoness!>Queen Yumisu>The Great Jahy
View attachment 2729419
18) Handle Delicate Niece with Care>MoodyRecolorRikka(JiMe0)
View attachment 2656799
19) Mistaken for a Battle Girl's Object of Vengeance>Just Satsuki>Satsuki (white hair)
View attachment 2722197
20) You Can't Escape This Little Devil>Small Pink Devil
View attachment 2719811
21) Overthrow Is the Demon Lord's Life Endangered by the Elf Knightes>DakElf mod
View attachment 2656772
22) The Girl Who Assaults Older Men>Yua Light>Yua Dark
View attachment 2818390
23) Martial arts Queen Selene>Taimanin Ingrid (Cyber Eclipse)
View attachment 2226081
26) Overthrow The Demon Queen R>Crimson Assassin
View attachment 2226082

did i miss any of those available on public release?????
are we expecting any new version/variant in the meanwhile/future?????

many thanks for the response!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
######How To Make A New ReColour#######

a quick visual guide how to do it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2020-01-10-jsk-studios.24510/post-6755965

and the program than you need for it:

The password is JSKButthunter49

i only have this v0.9 dunno if there is more new version arounds......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

######JSK PoV Scene Index Collage#######
=======>All scene+All girl+All variant in one(two) big MAPs!!!!!<=======

the one and only!!!! if you find elsewhere someone stolen it.....

stay tuned.....working on it..........New Name,New Files,New Preview!!!!

the files are pretty heavy expecially wen you need to edit(will crash crap editor for sure)
so forget online loading/viewing.... you must download and extract....also is pretty RAM hungry.....

Low Resolution Preview:
View attachment 2656774
FULL Resolution Link:

inside you will find:
JSK PoV Scene Index Collage 01-15 v7 #work in progress only 8 left!!!!!
JSK PoV Scene Index Collage 16-28 v14 #should be final.... maybe some different choice about positioning......
JSK PoV Scene Index Collage v21 Need RAM +4GB for View +9GB if EDIT #managed to do it before PC exploded......
dont' ask more about.....

mini FAQ:
1)why some scene are missing? why the white square?
-Only PoV and Similar..... with NO Ugly/Pixelated Penis!!!! also Only Happy/Love/Lewd Mood Scenes!!!!
-white square are for the missing scene than the games does not have/are missing.......

2)did you find some more scene than i forgot?? or want to add?? or you want desperately the pov cunnilings???
I can/YOU can easy add/remove/relocate the scenes... is all about copy/paste/move around...
the structure is done for the most part....
contact me if something missing/wrong.....

3)how the hell you get the flipped scene in POV mode???? !!!!wow someone noticed it!!!!
-for flash games here a example:
View attachment 2656777
get a PRO flash player buddy.......the adobe player is for noobs!!!!

-for unity games you have to flip the entire screen using the key based on you video card driver.......
dunno if there is a mod to flip the local screen.....

salut!!!

i think this will be enought...
see you around.....
Edit 2: further snooping around our good friend bwebrwkerw's signature finds us this!

today i am gonna start the JSK FLASH Series Edits:
i have already make some progress on skills levels and have made edits in other games groups:

please bookmark this post because i will update everything than is new or ready to download.....
without futher notice......also this is my main place for flash group releases......

Mofu Mofu Musume
https://f95zone.to/threads/mofu-mofu-musume-perfect-final-mohumohudou.156769/post-10578162
Creambee & OTHERS....
https://f95zone.to/threads/creambee-game-collection-v1-3-creambee.15567/post-10586206
High Tail Hall
https://f95zone.to/threads/h-t-h-studios-collection-final-h-t-h-studios.54562/post-10659358
niiCri
https://f95zone.to/threads/mini-series-and-commission-v1-80-niicri.12179/post-10685814
Total Destruction Edits
https://f95zone.to/threads/creambee-game-collection-v1-3-creambee.15567/post-10739415
Meet And Fuck
https://f95zone.to/threads/meet-and-fuck-games-2020-11-03-bct.4378/post-11036003
JSK Studio
you already here!! scroll below!!!!

so it's time to make order into the chaos:

for now i will post only preview wen ready i will post the full releases:
because is easy make mystake/forgot stuffs wen you do the stuff i have in mind.....

XX With Hamakaze_uncen_eng_hairmod
View attachment 2626306
mhhh....this can be done in 2 ways: asset edit or node edit...this one is more easy and is the one i used here
i forgot than there was 2 camera with 2 sprites...so i fixed it...... also i changed the hair shadow!!!!
last updated release: 16/05/2023

[JSK Studio] 24 Sexually Instructing My Corner-masturbating Student_Edit
View attachment 2607338
i fixed that mess that was the lower part.....it was a long job for a noob doing that..but i learned new things.....yah!

View attachment 2607347
no way the proper edit won!!!! also i fixed the clit if you dont' have noticed that......lol
View attachment 2682086
original vs edited.....finally no more bad angles!!!!
from now on i will EXTRA Fix All Mouths with penis size problem....
View attachment 2689394
just a gui fix....this was the only jap ending wih jap gui so now all 4 ends have english ui.....
the rest of the game is still with jap ui...dont' ask me to do that!!!!!
View attachment 2710904
just a small change in GUI buttons:
story>blue | extra>green
this is due to make all desing the same of others games....

ok is finished now! just cleaned some extra ugly clit on some scenes.....

[JSK Studio] 23 Martial Arts Queen Serene_Edit
View attachment 2683064
the usual stuff........just with a copy/paste for the recolourr.......also i deleted the clit this time.....
View attachment 2683061
why waste a good doggy here??? nope i want that too!!!!! proper always won!!!
View attachment 2683062
ohh nice body! there was a problem with layers i had to use a workaround........2 of them ahhhhhhh
View attachment 2683063
my poor noob attempt to fix this bad angle scene....still look bad to me but is way less bad.....
you can use the .rar backup if you dont' like it......
View attachment 2682218
fixed mouths for 69
View attachment 2682219
fixed mouths + adden body to penis....EXTRAFIX the first attept was good but now is centered perfectly........
View attachment 2689397
just a gui fix directly copy/paste from her recolour....all 4 endings with better text.....
View attachment 2700586
new better buttons for both +new texts again from her recolour.....lol !!!thanks recolour guy!!!
View attachment 2700587
more zoom out for both games
View attachment 2710901 View attachment 2710894
some gui desing change/improvement for both games

ok all done no more fix need for now......the files is big because it holds 2 games....

this still need one last final edit....the hair mod edit....but is very time consuming.....
View attachment 2684337
just a prototype.......and editing everyface with multiple sprites is scary just to think about it....
[JSK Studio] 22 The Girl Who Assaults Older Men_Edit
View attachment 2682667
found it 2 versions with HD penis one fully eng and one in jap so i am merging the best of both.....in my edit.....
lol at whoever assembled this......and missed that.......ahah
View attachment 2682685
now is way more sexy........
View attachment 2682881
new and sexy dick! to make it similar to the 2nd position......
View attachment 2682882
reworked dick shape proportions!!!!!
View attachment 2684222
new body pov mode.......deleted the stupid siluette......wow! extra fix better centered body.....
View attachment 2683202
fixed this mess........ now is a PROPER sleeping fuck!!!! forgot the balls.....fixed......lol
View attachment 2683082
the usual flipped thingy........also head flipped to the vignette.....almost forgot it lol.......
View attachment 2683858
this one was very difficult to make...because of ass collision..... i had to use a new type of workaround method!!!!!
View attachment 2683859
i like it wen they are flipped in the right way........
View attachment 2683869
fixed zoom....who made it so damn close? wtf......
View attachment 2683988
centered position + zoom out
View attachment 2683989
zoom out+ clit deleted....
View attachment 2689395
i managed to fix this using the xinchi files as template but cannot copy/paste the eng dialogue texts from the bugged one....
dont' blame me... i tryed the tengu parser multiple times with multiple version and cannot merge back the text.... :-(
not a real/big problem if her just talk jap after all....

and is finally finished!!! wow so many fixes she got.....
last updated release: 11/06/2023

[JSK Studio] 21 Overthrow Demon Lord's Life Endangered by the Elf Knightess_Edit
View attachment 2689748
new fresh made eng buttons for BOTH!!!
View attachment 2691483
no clit+ new penis+zoom out
this dark elf recolour have the bicolour penis......so every penis must be edited.... :-(
View attachment 2689753
recentered scene + zoom out + new penis.....
View attachment 2690344
zoom out + no clit + new penis
View attachment 2690345
new body pov with LEGS!!!+ no siluette +noclit+ new penis
View attachment 2690346
zoom out+ no clit+new penis
View attachment 2691404
new body pov with legs+no siluette+new penis+zoom out
View attachment 2691463
fixed penis+balls+noclit for both
View attachment 2691544
fixed penis+balls+noclit for the other position on both
View attachment 2698733
no clit+zoom out+ new penis
View attachment 2698735
no clit+ new penis
View attachment 2698739
fixed mouth and penis...on both games....
View attachment 2698756
some flipping +recentering + zoom out for both scene on both games....
View attachment 2711114
fixed a corrupted text and changed button colors for both games

and all files done!!! lots of edits in this one......

[JSK Studio] 20 You Can't Escape This Little Devil_Edit
View attachment 2700584
new better buttons....
View attachment 2700721 zoom out+penis
View attachment 2700720
zoom out + penis on both variant
View attachment 2701317
fixed mouth and zoom
View attachment 2701318
adden a new body pov+new penis+no clit
View attachment 2703614
recovered 2 secret hidden scene without menu buttons in a separate directory....!!!WOW!!!
View attachment 2703615
View attachment 2703629
View attachment 2711678
fixed gui + button colours on both version..also found a full eng version for main game!!!

and is finally finished!!!

[JSK Studio] 19 Mistaken for a Battle Girl's Object of Vengeance_Edit
View attachment 2703622
next one on the list is this.... let's see what i can do for it....double pack!!!
View attachment 2710898
this was a great find....this multy colour buttons are so nice i gonna apply to all my future edits......

Workupload (wen is finished) no ETA lol
Pixeldrain (wen is finished) no ETA lol
that's all for now....i just started from 24 so there is now 23 games to check for QoL edits to be made......
wen ready i will release the stuffs for now i want to change freely whatever i want without ANY pressure......

the sad/strange thing is....i am the only one on the ENTIRE planet than cares/fixing these stuff.......
after all these YEARS.......was bored to wait for someone so i made it....fuck that!!!!
why are these stuffs so abandoned is their current messy status is UNBELIAVEBLE..........

salut and happy fapping!!!
I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶!̶

Last edited:

kingra

Jul 20, 2017

The full translation should be in the torrent download I think. Don't think it was ever posted to the thread.

Jan 1, 2019
This is kinda ironic considering what Acer was just asking for, But i've gone through about half of all posts just now in the past hour or so (and i was caught up to a certain point in these threads even before that) and i'm a little worn out from wading through the sea of white text. I looked through the doc, I went through the torrent file, I might have missed it but i'm looking for some of the Recolors. Namely, the quest for the Pink Devil (for 20) cheeky devil) white hair Satsuki (for 19) fighter mistook me for her rival) Queen Yumisu (for 17) Great demoness) and Daoko (for 16) Magical girl buster). I'm gonna keep slowly wading through but if anyone just happens to have it that would be so nice

Edit: Oh nevermind I still got a while to go i went through the entire hgames thread but not this one I'll just keep looking. If someone has these conveniently though that'd be great

Last edited:

AcerDetective

Oct 12, 2019
This is kinda ironic considering what Acer was just asking for, But i've gone through about half of all posts just now in the past hour or so (and i was caught up to a certain point in these threads even before that) and i'm a little worn out from wading through the sea of white text. I looked through the doc, I went through the torrent file, I might have missed it but i'm looking for some of the Recolors. Namely, the quest for the Pink Devil (for 20) cheeky devil) white hair Satsuki (for 19) fighter mistook me for her rival) Queen Yumisu (for 17) Great demoness) and Daoko (for 16) Magical girl buster). I'm gonna keep slowly wading through but if anyone just happens to have it that would be so nice

Edit: Oh nevermind I still got a while to go i went through the entire hgames thread but not this one I'll just keep looking. If someone has these conveniently though that'd be great
Funnily enough friend, the guy you're looking for in terms of those recolors are from the man AFriendlyArson, you can search him up easily and he's got his files up for the upload.

As for that full translation...

[Edit] It was on the torrent! Hooray! And hopefully you got those reskins Duck, the guys you mentioned should have some of the reskins available.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2019
Funnily enough friend, the guy you're looking for in terms of those recolors are from the man AFriendlyArson, you can search him up easily and he's got his files up for the upload.

As for that full translation...

[Edit] It was on the torrent! Hooray! And hopefully you got those reskins Duck, the guys you mentioned should have some of the reskins available.
Ayy i ended up finding most of them, many thanks. I had some from here and there and I found a bit more on AFriendlyArson's profile. I'm very happy now

May 26, 2019
It has been a while, hasn't it? Here's another recolor for you all to enjoy! Yet another one that I chose to not base it off another character. If I had to choose the most underrated game among the JSK Studios games, this one is my pick.

No rant this time, enjoy!

1692803737293.png

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes