Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Anything will do since the walkthrough on the 1st page doesn't show the full walkthrough
The one on the first page is the 1st section it's missing the 2nd and 3rd section on the page 1 but I want the 2nd and 3rd section of the walkthrough since it's not on page 1
... Have tried looking at the table of contents in the 01-10 guide? It has links directly to the other two guides.

rumor125

Aug 11, 2023
Does anyone know how I could play Wakarase Maohsama on mac? The only download links I can find have exe files, which macos doesn't support

SamC1337

Apr 17, 2021
Does anyone know what's going wrong with the BepInEx autotranslators? 30 seems to work fine, but they won't work for me for games 28 and 29, I keep getting "preloader" error text documents popping up with a ton of tech jargon,

But one stand out line is "The type initializer for 'BepInEx.Preloader.Preloader' threw an exception. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "C:\Users\xxx\Documents\28) As the Champion\BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg" is denied."

Jan 1, 2020
An UnauthorizedAccessException means one of 4 things:

• The caller does not have the required permission.
  • The file is an executable file that is in use.
  • Path is a directory.
  • Path specified a read-only file.
Does anyone know what's going wrong with the BepInEx autotranslators? 30 seems to work fine, but they won't work for me for games 28 and 29, I keep getting "preloader" error text documents popping up with a ton of tech jargon,

But one stand out line is "The type initializer for 'BepInEx.Preloader.Preloader' threw an exception. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "C:\Users\xxx\Documents\28) As the Champion\BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg" is denied."

Reactions: SamC1337

Yulice

Aug 7, 2017

user files are often protected, u may try to launch it as administrator or move it to another folder

Reactions: SamC1337

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
does anyone have the last 10 games of this developer or the last 5 that were released (maybe someone will share their saves with them?)...

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
Newest Post from JSK

[Battle scene completeness 84% (1% increase)]
[H-scene production progress: 23 viewpoints completed (scheduled for around 35 total viewpoints)]
image-800.jpg

For the next work, the actual H scenes other than the ending have been completed, and the production of the foreplay scenes has begun.

As for foreplay, we plan to include 4 types of "Footjob", "Blow Job / Titty Fuck", "Facesitting" and "Forced Blowjob", but there is a possibility of change.

By the way, we plan to include thighjob, so if you like it, please look forward to it.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Newest Post from JSK

[Battle scene completeness 84% (1% increase)]
[H-scene production progress: 23 viewpoints completed (scheduled for around 35 total viewpoints)]
View attachment 2846550

For the next work, the actual H scenes other than the ending have been completed, and the production of the foreplay scenes has begun.

As for foreplay, we plan to include 4 types of "Footjob", "Blow Job / Titty Fuck", "Facesitting" and "Forced Blowjob", but there is a possibility of change.

By the way, we plan to include thighjob, so if you like it, please look forward to it.
Hopefully they leave out armpit fetish. Never understood that one.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
In the Miyui section of the torrent, there's a number of decensors and recolors, but none of them are translated. Is there any way to apply the translation from one of the pre-existing folders saying they were translated to one of the recolors?

Quitekwit

Aug 11, 2020
Rename the folders containing them to have less letters. Try moving them closer to your root C: drive (or whichever drive you have them on). Either Windows or Unity can only read paths so long (something near 260 characters I think?) so the longer the folder names are and the deeper it is, the more likely it won't work.
If that doesn't work, I'll admit I have no clue on how to help you, so sorry about that.
sorry it took so long to respond.
but yeah, this didnt work. i had a very small title for the folder, and it wasnt neckdeep in my files. on the c drive itself, too. my gut is telling me its the title of one of the bigger files, but admittedly, idk shit about computers lmao. thanks for the suggestion, i just hope i get a fix for this.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes