raph216

Jun 10, 2020
i dont understand i need to get heart for these scene? If so how ? And once i have them how do these scene trigger?
Well, through lewd action/special moves (depending on the game), you can make the girl gain 1 heart, up to 4 in total.
When you reach one heart, she'll replace her next attack by a h-scene. If you let her do it, the scene is triggered, and she lose her heart. Block the 'attack', and she'll resume her normal attacks but keep the heart.
Increase her hearts again. Each 'level' will make her attempt to trigger a h-scene, and the scene depends on the number of hearts.
For example, the cowgirl scene correspond to 4 hearts. So you'll have to increase her number of hearts while blocking her lewd attacks until you reach 4 hearts.

Jul 9, 2017
I remember downloading, years ago, a couple of games from the repository that already came with translation patches pre-applied, especially those that had some degree of human translation. Now I got curious, decide to check again and... Both the games mirror folder and the XinChi decensored folder are gone?
Is this a 'yes, they will stay dead' situation or something that has slipped under the radar? And if the former, what happened?

EDIT: Found out it has been moved to a torrent file in Anirena. Updating the guide doc to reflect that would be helpful, especially since Torrent files are a lot longer lived than direct share folders.

Last edited:

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
I remember downloading, years ago, a couple of games from the repository that already came with translation patches pre-applied, especially those that had some degree of human translation. Now I got curious, decide to check again and... Both the games mirror folder and the XinChi decensored folder are gone?
Is this a 'yes, they will stay dead' situation or something that has slipped under the radar? And if the former, what happened?

EDIT: Found out it has been moved to a torrent file in Anirena. Updating the guide doc to reflect that would be helpful, especially since Torrent files are a lot longer lived than direct share folders.
...It says exactly that in the downloads page of the guide...

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
I said other guides for game 11 to 30 or maybe 29 tho?
Your question is unclear. Do you want an alternative guide other than the JSK Community Guide? If so then it's outside my knowledge. The JSK Community Guide has three sections. One covering JSK games 01-10 plus Freeware games. Another for JSK games 11-20. And the last for JSK games 21-30.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Your question is unclear. Do you want an alternative guide other than the JSK Community Guide? If so then it's outside my knowledge. The JSK Community Guide has three sections. One covering JSK games 01-10 plus Freeware games. Another for JSK games 11-20. And the last for JSK games 21-30.
Anything will do since the walkthrough on the 1st page doesn't show the full walkthrough
The one on the first page is the 1st section it's missing the 2nd and 3rd section on the page 1 but I want the 2nd and 3rd section of the walkthrough since it's not on page 1

Mar 31, 2022
That's what It looks like in my folder but it's not working maybe it's the game problem?
Could be. Where did you download the game from? Also what SWF player are you using to play the games? The flash player projector on torrent should be best for you. If you are using the projector, check if its the latest version or not.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Could be. Where did you download the game from? Also what SWF player are you using to play the games? The flash player projector on torrent should be best for you. If you are using the projector, check if its the latest version or not.
From this site actually

This one actually 1691622921849.png

Reactions: F0rced
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes